News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Jurassic World (Various): New for 2022

Started by GojiraGuy1954, November 13, 2021, 10:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appalachiosaurus

Quote from: Giganotosaurus on November 13, 2021, 11:32:50 PM
Spoiler
Wow, I wonder if Ampelosaurus, Rajasaurus, Liopuerodon, and Siamosaurus will appear in the film.
[close]

Spoiler
They won't, all the new movie species use code names. "Giant Dino," "Ghost Dino," "Fire Dino," etc.
[close]

Halichoeres

This thread is vandalism. Can we please lock it so that Faelrin can put up a proper one?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Reuben03

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 16, 2021, 05:53:19 PM
This thread is vandalism. Can we please lock it so that Faelrin can put up a proper one?
HAHA what's so bad about it?

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

stargatedalek

Quote from: Reuben03 on November 16, 2021, 06:00:41 PM
OP openly saying they refuse to bother updating the first post.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: stargatedalek on November 16, 2021, 06:26:47 PM
Quote from: Reuben03 on November 16, 2021, 06:00:41 PM
OP openly saying they refuse to bother updating the first post.
Yall putting words in my mouth rn
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

GojiraGuy1954

"I'm good" updating the thread own my own lmao

Gwangi

I also would rather avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin being in charge of the Mattel thread. No offense, I just doubt anyone could possibly be as thorough with it as Faelrin was with the 2021 thread.

suspsy

Quote from: Gwangi on November 16, 2021, 08:14:36 PM
I also would rather avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin being in charge of the Mattel thread. No offense, I just doubt anyone could possibly be as thorough with it as Faelrin was with the 2021 thread.

This. Faelrin is way more organized about this stuff than I am.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

GojiraGuy1954

I'll try to add whatever I can find

GiganotosaurusFan

Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

GojiraGuy1954

Lynx

The Giganotosaurus design is starting to grow on me, not gonna lie...
An oversized house cat.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Lynx on November 17, 2021, 01:30:52 PM
The Giganotosaurus design is starting to grow on me, not gonna lie...
Ive always liked it

Reuben03

i know the liopleurodon is gonna be so trash but im still really excited  ;D
i really want pictures of it!!

its so unhealthy how little patience i have developed when it comes to jurassic news. im always craving new leaks and stuff every second. ive even got an 18 page document of all leaks so far LOL,

embarrassing but, i cannot wait for new stuff.

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

GiganotosaurusFan

I mean that the first image, the super colossal giganotosaurus...is it real?
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

GojiraGuy1954

Yes it was leaked alongside a lot of other stuff that im not putting here because I don't want a corporate giant angry at me

Faelrin

Just letting folks know that NY Toy Fair is a thing for February 2022 once again, so I would expect most of the official reveals by then, if not the week or so prior from like Jurassic Outpost, Collect Jurassic, JPToys, etc.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

GojiraGuy1954

Ok i added the new listings that i saw go check em out

GojiraGuy1954

Oh and also i cleaned up the spoiler tags a little

I know i can't make something as good as last year's thread but i eill try to make the thread the best that i can when we get actual images

profnik

:D Do you say Toy Fair New York. That's what I'm going to see toy fair New York for my birthday wish last month's ago. I remember I was on the computer in the basement that I grew up in oreland PA Philadelphia. I saw the Zoomorphs – Fossilmorphs at NY toy fair online website when I was 11 years old kid I show to my parents that I want the zoomorphs fossilmorphs for my birthday. An then one day my mom told my sister holly got her trouble for punishment an it hurts my feeling ruining my 12th birthday i still want zoomorphs fossilmorphs. an my parents & my sister brought presents an I finally got zoomorphs fossilmorphs with woolly mammoth 🦣 is my favorite 2nd one, sea scorpion, ancient amphibian and brontosaurus when I was 12 years old kid from my Flashback.

https://www.toydirectory.com/monthly/new_product.asp?id=11754

https://www.toydirectory.com/monthly/video/video.asp?clip=11754

I always want to go to toy fair New York Convention center after all these years that I'm going to see prehistoric collection is included safari ltd, schleich, Wild Republic, Lego Jurassic world collection an Jurassic World collection an cave club from Mattel an also I'm going to see dr mark norell the famous paleontologist at American museum of natural history in New York City. an I hope the USA an around the world will be back to normal soon until 2022 after coronavirus Covid-19 pandemics is gone it's history in 2022
Waiting for normal people with no more face mask an no more social distance sign anymore. That's  we're all waiting to get back to normal place after Covid-19  is gone it's history.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: