News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

"Olive oil", eh,  avatar_Duna @Duna - that's what I'll try. The result is very good, quite satisfactory as far as I can see. Thanks for the tip.

TooOldForDinosaurs

avatar_Duna @Duna WOW! Congratulations to you too. Yours looks fantastic - now I'm not so sure anymore about not picking it up... :))

Abobo

can't wait for mine to ship!

JimoAi

Got a repainted papo raptor and a nendoroid Fuuka Miyazawa with what I believe is the tiniest African penguin figure I've seen

Roselaar

Picked up a trio of lovely new prehistoric creatures of various shapes and sizes from Collecta from my local Dino dealer:

need4swede

Mordred - The King of Disaster
by Nanmu

- Swede

TooOldForDinosaurs

Congrats to you both!

avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar thats a great assortment of figures.  :) a big variety just with the 3 figures

avatar_need4swede @need4swede I won't be picking this up but I can appreciate the quality of the figure and just how good it looks  :)) great photos!

Thialfi

A local store was getting rid of old stock, and while I wasn't planning to pick these up per se I couldn't resist all this for about $30 (including that CollectA palm!).

I was slightly shocked at how big that therizinosaurus is (and how good it looks in hand, that ain't 1:40 scale though lol)! Very happy with all these.

ceratopsian

A real bargain for this group avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi!

Quote from: Thialfi on August 20, 2022, 07:46:20 PMA local store was getting rid of old stock, and while I wasn't planning to pick these up per se I couldn't resist all this for about $30 (including that CollectA palm!).

I was slightly shocked at how big that therizinosaurus is (and how good it looks in hand, that ain't 1:40 scale though lol)! Very happy with all these.

Eocarcharia

Nice score avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi! I see just the coconut palm by itself go for that much or more online.

Dilopho

That's a fantastic haul, I didn't realise that Theri was so huge... I kind of want it now.
I never got it original because....well, simply put I found the application of brown paint gross.

Also random but, do you have a plant growing out of your dooframe? That's cool...

Thialfi

Thank you for the replies avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian, avatar_Eocarcharia @Eocarcharia and avatar_Dilopho @Dilopho! :D It's definitely one of my luckiest finds ever!

avatar_Dilopho @Dilopho haha I was kind of thinking someone might spot that - it's a big mirror I have hanging on my wall and I stuck some plastic leaves I had left from a project in the corner to give it some panache  ;)

Mellow Stego

Got pretty lucky on this one. I'll put up more pics when it comes in.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

TooOldForDinosaurs

avatar_Mellow Stego @Mellow Stego lovely figure! Looking forward to the photos.

need4swede

Hammond Collection - Ceratosaurus
by Mattel

- Swede

Paleona

Quote from: Mellow Stego on August 21, 2022, 02:41:21 AMGot pretty lucky on this one. I'll put up more pics when it comes in.

Ooh, congrats!! I love Jonno's work :')

MLMjp

Nothing out of the usual...

Carnoking

3/6 of the new Safari figures. The Zuul is a bit underwhelming for me but I'm surprised how much I'm liking the Patagotitan, and of course the Albertosaurus is another easy win. Now I wait for the Cryolophosaurus!

Abobo

Kiss is at home, what a beauty, well done REBOR!

SidB

Very nice indeed, avatar_Abobo @Abobo , your display is really "fleshing out". But what really caught my eye is your Papo Acrocanthosaurus displayed at that 45 degree angle. Cool - it really brings out the distinctiveness of the sculpt. Might have to try that.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: