News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

No,against my religion, I think.

Have you ever made a parody of a song

Halichoeres

Oh yes.

Have you ever seen an American chestnut?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

Yeah, there are still a few stumps that send up sprouts in Land Between the Lakes, near my childhood home. Or there were 20 years ago anyhow.

Have you ever broken a family heirloom?

Halichoeres

Does an inheritance of fanatical faith count? I broke that one but good.

Have you ever done a crossword in ink?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Bowhead Whale

Yes, because that was the only writing thing I had at the moment.

Have you ever done an IQ test?

Stegotyranno420

An internet one yes, but not a real one. Not sure if the American G.A.T.E test counts, but it's the same kind of questions

Have you ever made a base for a dinosaur figure

Halichoeres

I have a bunch of materials for doing so, but I've never actually done it!

Have you ever tied someone's shoelaces together?

Stegotyranno420

Attempted. But failed

Have you ever cut down a tree?

Newt

Lots! 

Have you ever put out a fire?

Stegotyranno420

Lots!

Have you ever seen Canada Geese

Pliosaurking

Yes many times

Have you ever seen a saltwater crocodile?

Stegotyranno420

No :/

Have you ever seen a teacher set something on fire

Newt

Yeah, that's what chemistry class is for. 

Have you ever tumbled down a flight of stairs?

WitcherClo

On more than one occasion lmao

Have you ever pet a frog?

Stegotyranno420

No
(Welcome to the forum btw)

Have you ever used a boogie board

Halichoeres

Only in a water park.

Have you ever entered a house or other building through a window after locking yourself out?

Dusty Wren

Ha, yes! Way back in high school, one of my friends locked himself out of his house, and the only open window was on the second floor. So we all climbed on the roof and lowered him over the side of the house on a rope so he could reach the window, get inside, and unlock the front door for us. It was like a twenty foot drop to the ground. Honestly, I'm sometimes surprised we all made it through our high school years alive.

Have you ever driven all night to get somewhere?
Check out my customs thread!

Newt

Yes. Would not recommend.

Have you ever singed your eyebrows or eyelashes?

Stegotyranno420

No.

Have you ever spoke to someone your language by accident, and they still understood and replied in their language?

For example someone says "Quien"( who in Spanish, sound like Punjabi"kaun" which is synonymous)
I replied "Tu"(informal second person in Punjabi, synonymous with spanish "Tú)

Or another time where I said "Das/Doh" and someone thought I was saying "Diez/Dòs" (ten and two respectively).

Halichoeres

Yeah, but only because I've spoken Spanish in places where Portuguese or French are more common, so it's not quite as coincidental.

Have you ever a snack food (Cheetos, candy, etc.) by tipping the bag into your mouth, so as not to get your fingers grimy?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: