News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Granted, they burn through your eyelids. You can't sleep, and you can't blink, so your eyes dry out and you lose your vision.

I wish every intercity train in the US ran at least ten trips per day in each direction.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bowhead Whale

Granted! They don't stop anywhere and just keep going, so nobody can take them.

I wish I could fly.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, you are permanently stuck in a variety of aeroplanes you can never leave.

I wish we could abolish the British monarchy.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Granted, it's replaced with a theocracy.(depending on which kind, I'm not complaining)

I wish all of the world's arthropod pests become my slaves and do my bidding

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on September 11, 2022, 02:23:35 AMGranted, it's replaced with a theocracy.(depending on which kind, I'm not complaining)

I assume the type you'd be okay with is Unitarian Universalist. Otherwise, yikes.

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on September 11, 2022, 02:23:35 AMI wish all of the world's arthropod pests become my slaves and do my bidding

Granted, but you can't multitask, so anytime you have something for them to do, they all do it at once. "Bring me a bagel" --> your house is crushed under the weight of ~one quintillion animals, many of whom are suffocating and putrefying after crawling out on dry land.

I wish I could make caltrops appear just in front of the tires of cars that endanger pedestrians.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Bowhead Whale

Granted! Now, pedestrians stop following the rules as well and cross the streets anywhere, anytime.

I wish the crack trade went down, nobody using it anymore.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's because everyone has switched to snorting cocaine, with terrible consequences for human rights and public safety in the American tropics.

I wish dogs would refrain from licking.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, they now promote foolish pseudoscience instead of licking to show affection

I wish to control the weather

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but it's suddenly the 1600s, and you are executed on account of Witchcraft.

I wish to know if we can get much higher or not
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

I'm assuming you mean elevation, and not the act of utilizing in the devil's lettuce as modern slang says it.
Now we are all on Mount Everest elevation.

I wish yogurt didn't smell so awful

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on October 09, 2022, 11:04:11 PMI'm assuming you mean elevation, and not the act of utilizing in the devil's lettuce as modern slang says it.

Can we get much higher, so high
Can we get much higher, so high

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on October 09, 2022, 11:04:11 PMI'm assuming you mean elevation, and not the act of utilizing in the devil's lettuce as modern slang says it.
Now we are all on Mount Everest elevation.

I wish yogurt didn't smell so awful

Granted, it smells terrible instead

I wish that a single mouse spontaneously appeared somewhere in Kenya

Halichoeres

That mouse is pregnant with a dozen mice fetuses. Its progeny reproduce rapidly and displace all the native mice. Way to go.

I wish for a piñata full of peanut butter cups.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but the piñata is made out of concrete

I wish for all 100% s in all classes

GiganotosaurusFan

Granted, all your classmates hate you now, and you are bullied every day for being a geek.
I wish I could not breathe and still survive.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you are in suspended animation forever

I wish to travel to Austria

Halichoeres

Granted, but you're in Austria and of conscription age in August 1914.

I wish cattle could photosynthesize.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 11, 2022, 03:43:05 PMGranted, but you're in Austria and of conscription age in August 1914.

I wish cattle could photosynthesize.
Atleast I could die the way my forefathers died-we were meant to fight

Granted, you become a multi-billionaire for your new cattle breed, and you live a long healthy life-until you realize your cattle had destroyed the ecosystems of the world, and the natural order

I wish for either a peanut or 20 dollars to buy many peanuts that can be exchanged for goods and services

Halichoeres

Granted, you get a peanut. But also you're allergic to peanuts.

I wish for a big grassy hill and a human-sized hamster ball.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 13, 2022, 07:19:52 PMGranted, you get a peanut. But also you're allergic to peanuts.

I wish for a big grassy hill and a human-sized hamster ball.
Granted. You're now a Human-Sized Hamster as well, and a gigantic Hawk is currently approaching at speed.

I wish that all plastics in the ocean disappeared instantaneously

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: