News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on October 14, 2022, 07:31:07 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on October 13, 2022, 07:19:52 PMGranted, you get a peanut. But also you're allergic to peanuts.

I wish for a big grassy hill and a human-sized hamster ball.
Granted. You're now a Human-Sized Hamster as well, and a gigantic Hawk is currently approaching at speed.

I wish that all plastics in the ocean disappeared instantaneously

Granted, but by 'disappeared' it was actually launched into space, and because of just how much there is, the sun is blocked out, and slowly the earth dies in a mixture of freezing and darkness.

I wish I could turn into a walnut on command.
An oversized house cat.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Lynx on October 14, 2022, 07:50:47 PM
Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on October 14, 2022, 07:31:07 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on October 13, 2022, 07:19:52 PMGranted, you get a peanut. But also you're allergic to peanuts.

I wish for a big grassy hill and a human-sized hamster ball.
Granted. You're now a Human-Sized Hamster as well, and a gigantic Hawk is currently approaching at speed.

I wish that all plastics in the ocean disappeared instantaneously

Granted, but by 'disappeared' it was actually launched into space, and because of just how much there is, the sun is blocked out, and slowly the earth dies in a mixture of freezing and darkness.

I wish I could turn into a walnut on command.

Granted, but you can't turn back.

I wish he could turn back.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Granted but when he turns back into a human he's stuck in a walnut shell.

I wish my shoes would never wear out.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but that's because you don't use those shoes anymore, and spent millions to keep them safe for millenia.

I wish they started to sell high end dinosaur figurines instore

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on October 18, 2022, 03:51:10 PMGranted, but that's because you don't use those shoes anymore, and spent millions to keep them safe for millenia.

I wish they started to sell high end dinosaur figurines instore

Granted, it's only high end knock-offs they sell.

I wish I could escape this walnut shell
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you find out you are actually in a walnut inside a coconut. And the wish doesn't apply to the latter

I wish I could dunk in basketball

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on October 19, 2022, 12:11:35 AMGranted but you find out you are actually in a walnut inside a coconut. And the wish doesn't apply to the latter

I wish I could dunk in basketball

Granted, every time you dunk, however, a random ant dies. Soon, colonies of ants, confused by these sudden cases of death, ignore it at first, but after a colony of fire ants queen dies, they hire a detective, a sugar ant, to track down the cause of this. No matter what the sugar ant did, ants still died. It wasn't a disease, it wasn't old age, it wasn't 'natural causes, so what happened?

Around a decade in ant-years passes by, and after much tedious work by the sugar ant, they find a basketball. For the sake of something fun in dark times.

When a group of ants manages to dunk the basketball, a ant in the crowd dies. Turns out, it is whatever basketball you touch that allows you to dunk, and kill ants at the same time. The sugar ant locates your fingerprints, tracks you down, and for the rest of your days, you must spend it in the ocean for the ants to not swarm you.

I wish insects could not sting
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

Granted, now there is no honey because bees are defenseless against honey-seeking animals and birds hankering for a tasty bee larva.

I wish people cared as much about wild bees as they do about honeybees.

Side note, Stegotyranno420 will have to do a lot of dunking for ants to notice their enormous numbers dwindling!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, we stop caring about both since we genetically engineered our own pollinating species out of butterflies which are not annoying to humans(eg buzzing, stinging, making nests in my backyard)

I wish we reformed English orthography
Ai wiś wī rīformd Ingliś orþógræfi

Halichoeres

Granted but it's based on the phonetic alphabet I invented as a kid to stop my mom from reading my journal.

I wish Vitae would be re-vitae-lized.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 22, 2022, 08:09:53 PMGranted but it's based on the phonetic alphabet I invented as a kid to stop my mom from reading my journal.

I wish Vitae would be re-vitae-lized
You did that too? Awesome

Granted, but they now make modern and mythical animals instead. Not that bad, but it would be cool to have more dinosaurs or paleozoic life.

I wish mass media was more focused on education

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's only computer science. Kids learn how to program but have no grasp of the ethics of its various applications.

I wish ginkgo seeds smelled nicer.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but now they are toxic to touch.

I wish for all arthropods besides pollinators and edible crustaceans to be sent to the moon

Halichoeres

Granted. Aedes mosquitoes pollinate orchids (this is true), but their predators, such as dragonflies, do not. Dengue and chikungunya spread unchecked.

I wish right on red were banned again.

Bowhead Whale

Granted. Now, it is right on pedestrian light that is accepted by law.

I wish I had the power to see my favorite actors on the nude when seeing them on TV or on photos.

Ludodactylus

Granted, but you're president for life of the Ernest Borgnine fan club.

I wish humans had prehensile tails.
"The most popular exhibits in any natural history museum are, without doubt, the dinosaurs. These creatures' popularity grows each year, partly because of the recent resurgence of dinosaur movies, but also because a skeleton of a full-sized Tyrannosaurus rex still has the ability, even 65 million years after its death, to chill us to the bone." - Ray Harryhausen

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but only because a change in Deep Time caused Great Apes to never evolve; what would have otherwise become Homo sapiens is a species of rare rainforest monkey threatened with extinction due to logging by a sapient corvid society.

I wish for Light
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Granted, it overloads your retinas and you never see again.

I wish ticks were extinct.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but the whole world now knows you made them extinct and tick activists give you a hard time.

I wish I could control my body temperature more efficiently

Duck

Granted, but you become enamored with your new power and end up accidently setting yourself on fire while playing with the temperature
I wish I was able to focus in school
He who dwells in pond

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: