News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thialfi

Thanks a bundle avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs, that's precious information!

Thialfi

Well, I just received Sede from the official PNSO AliExpress shop, that advertises the 2021 repaint, but it still has the white wash over it. Not that I mind - it's a beautiful figure and I am very happy with it, but thought people would like to know.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Quote from: Thialfi on October 28, 2022, 12:04:52 PMWell, I just received Sede from the official PNSO AliExpress shop, that advertises the 2021 repaint, but it still has the white wash over it. Not that I mind - it's a beautiful figure and I am very happy with it, but thought people would like to know.
That's very weird and I'm sorry to hear that. I would definitely let them know about that.

Thialfi

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on October 28, 2022, 12:34:52 PM
Quote from: Thialfi on October 28, 2022, 12:04:52 PMWell, I just received Sede from the official PNSO AliExpress shop, that advertises the 2021 repaint, but it still has the white wash over it. Not that I mind - it's a beautiful figure and I am very happy with it, but thought people would like to know.
That's very weird and I'm sorry to hear that. I would definitely let them know about that.
No worries, it's an absolutely beautiful model either way, I am happy with it! I will let them know though, to prevent potential disappointment in for other people.

edit: we managed to solve the issue in an amiable manner, to both of our satisfaction. Very happy with Sede <3

postsaurischian

When I'm checking the official PNSO shop at AliExpress (as I used to do in the past) I get zero results, as if they were closed.
Does anyone here know if it's technically feasible for a seller to ban certain IP addresses from their shop?

TooOldForDinosaurs

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 30, 2022, 11:54:08 AMWhen I'm checking the official PNSO shop at AliExpress (as I used to do in the past) I get zero results, as if they were closed.
Does anyone here know if it's technically feasible for a seller to ban certain IP addresses from their shop?
I had that happen to me a couple of times lately as well. Or all their models were marked with "currently not available". I was always able to get back to the shop though eventually, even if I never figured out what caused this to happen. Just try to switch between the different Ali-Express domains (aliexpress.com / de.aliexpress.com / ...) or try to search for the store while being logged in vs. logged out... Do you have the store marked as a Favorite? I've never had a problem when accessing via my saved Favorites.
But yeah it's weird. Maybe one of the idea works. Best of luck. :))

Edit: If you have a model on your wishlist you could also try to access the store via that model. :)

postsaurischian

:)  Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately nothing works. I have access to every other seller on AliExpress except for the PNSO store.
It's not that I wanted to order from their shop, I just want to watch their offerings which isn't possible anymore. I wonder if it's because of a dispute I had with them in January this year.
So my question is: Is it technically feasible for a seller to ban certain IP addresses from their shop? Is it even common practice? Has anyone experienced something similar?

Renecito

Have you tried creating a new account?
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

oscars_dinos

Has anyone done the hot cold water technique to straighten out sedes tail? The paint apps I got on mine are fine so I just wanna get rid of the droop even though I know that's how it's supposed to be

TooOldForDinosaurs

The official AliExpress PNSO store is having a 20% sale on the 11th of November. So if you wanted to pick up one of their overpriced museum line models for a reasonable price or models generally then would probably be a good time.

Andre

I think the "promo" actually starts tomorrow, and goes up to the 11'th.

Faelrin

avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs Thanks for the heads up. Oh let's hope I don't miss that, since I'm scheduled for surgery that day, and will probably be getting a lot of rest afterwards. Also hoping my new card comes in then as well. Definitely want to take advantage of that to get the Acrocanthosaurus, Deinocheirus, Tarbosaurus, if not any others cheaper. Hopefully the new Therizinosaurus as well, if not, I can wait for it to come into stock at Happy Hen Toys.

Also what's this thing about adding it to the cart now, for deals, even though it isn't on sale until the 11th (I think)? Last time I ordered from Aliexpress was way back in April 2021, so I'm not as familiar with it as some of the folks here are.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

TooOldForDinosaurs

Quote from: Andre on October 31, 2022, 02:30:55 PMI think the "promo" actually starts tomorrow, and goes up to the 11'th.
Oh ok, thanks for correcting that  :)

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin All the best for the surgery. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well and you recover quickly!

Bread

Quote from: Andre on October 31, 2022, 02:30:55 PMI think the "promo" actually starts tomorrow, and goes up to the 11'th.
Yep. This exactly. 14 hours from now. Sale starts. Cheers!

Faelrin

avatar_Bread @Bread and A @Andre Thanks for the info that it starts tomorrow.

avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs Thanks for the well wishes. Much appreciated.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

need4swede

Quote from: Faelrin on October 31, 2022, 02:40:08 PMavatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaursOh let's hope I don't miss that, since I'm scheduled for surgery that day, and will probably be getting a lot of rest afterwards.

If there are any figures you're interested in, I can always buy them and have them shipped to you in your behalf. Don't worry about it until you've been able to get some rest!
- Swede

Andre

The promo has started, but they've removed   the "free shipping"..  :-\

ceratopsian

Which would pretty well cancel out any benefit!

A moment later - I've just checked for myself.  On AliExpress I'm seeing sale items in the PNSO store with 20% off - and still with free shipping listed.

Quote from: Andre on November 01, 2022, 10:38:23 AMThe promo has started, but they've removed   the "free shipping"..  :-\

Bread

Yep... no free shipping offered for me either. Located here in the U.S.

I'd still say the discounts are good; however, with calculations made, I would still pay about $75 (Deinocheirus and old Stegosaurus) for either amazon or aliexpress, aliexpress currently having the sale, which their original price would be about $85.

Not going to lie, disappointed with PNSO's shipping cost, meanwhile other sellers like My Online Toy Store has free shipping...

Fembrogon

I'm checking too, and I'm seeing what A @Andre saw - no free shipping, at least not to my state. Granted, I didn't check every item, so maybe it also varies between products.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: