News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kei

What a pleasant surprise- finally I can have a definitive nasutoceratops in my collection  8)

Faelrin

Wow those look beautiful. Great job on them.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

SidB

Quote from: Carnoking on March 04, 2023, 02:02:12 PMI'll leave it to the experts to comment on accuracy but from a purely artistic and aesthetic standpoint, I like what I see!
Ditto! A must have for me at 1/35. I've got the terrific, but out of production Safari one, but it looks like this may be the apex Nasuto. If the paintwork turns out even close, that will take it to the next level.

ceratopsian

They are a very handsome pair. I love both the colour schemes. Looking forward to their release. Thank you for this V @vampiredesign!  I would be very happy to take part in a survey for 1:20 figures.

vampiredesign

It was originally launched today, but it is under review. This is the finished paint, not the sample. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think I like the green more, the eye seems a bit bold on the brown one.

SRF

These are very interesting! Looking very good, definitely much better than the T. Rex.
But today, I'm just being father

Sim

They look very good!  I wish it had been another ceratopsid though, such as Chasmosaurus or Anchiceratops, as I already have a Nasutoceratops by Safari.  However, the Safari Nasutoceratops is 1:30 scale so I may still get a Haolonggood Nasutoceratops as I prefer 1:35 scale.

Pliosaurking

Looks great, especially the green version!

Flaffy

Looking very nice. The Blue one certainly has the more striking head but the Brown one's intricate body paint is equally as impressive too.

One tiny nitpick would be the angle of the horn base. The fossils indicate that they would've been even more horitontal and bull-like, basically branching to the sides horizontally before slightly curving back uo towards the tip. Can it be chalked up to individual variation? Maybe. But I personally like to see the fossil record reflected accurately more than anything.

Raul Ramos's BotM Nasutoceratops skull recon.

Sim

I hope Haolonggood's next figure is shown soon.  It's been a long time since the figure before the Nasutoceratops and I've been hoping for something more unique from Haolonggood.  As I'm going to be sticking with my Safari Nasutoceratops, I would like a species from Haolonggood that hasn't been done well enough.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Wow, what a handsome couple! Really gorgeous.  :) Have there been any more problems with paint chipping off easily on figures since the Dicraeosaurus?

vampiredesign

It's ready to buy. Welcome to buy.(https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXHNQYYY)

The problem of paint detachment has escalated.

vampiredesign

KrazyKaprosuchus

Holy smokes that rocks! Instantly ordered this one.

ceratopsian

It doesn't show up for me at all when I click the link, or when I searched on Amazon.com. This is because the Amazon store is set to deliver to the US only. I live in the UK. V @vampiredesign, will these two models be available on AliExpress? It is cheaper for me to buy items on AliExpress rather than Amazon. This is because AliExpress applies UK tax at the time of purchase, while with Amazon I pay tax on delivery. This means that I must also pay a big handling fee in addition to the 20% VAT if I buy something on Amazon.com!  I like the colour versions so much that I intend to buy both. The blue green frill is very eye-catching but the patterning on the body of the coffee coloured version is superb.

vampiredesign

At present, I haven't opened the European station. It depends on whether other dealers sell it.
At present, we are trying to enrich the variety.
Of course, I welcome overseas agents to join us.
I received your suggestion. I need some time. There is still a lot of work to be done for other new products. Thank you very much for your support.

ceratopsian

Ah. That is disappointing for me. I was so excited by the Nasutoceratops!

SenSx

Quote from: vampiredesign on March 05, 2023, 09:35:45 AMAt present, I haven't opened the European station. It depends on whether other dealers sell it.
At present, we are trying to enrich the variety.
Of course, I welcome overseas agents to join us.
I received your suggestion. I need some time. There is still a lot of work to be done for other new products. Thank you very much for your support.

I think Everything Dinosaur from UK tried to contact you when the Quetzaclcoatlus was released, but did not manage to have a interlocutor.

ceratopsian

To import items into the UK, Everything Dinosaur has to arrange quite onerous tests to ensure they pass UK laws on safety requirements, e.g. on the materials used.  But it might be worth trying them again.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: