News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO collections

Started by Medzo, February 19, 2022, 03:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medzo

Hi everyone!

This thread is not strictly pictures of my collection since I'm still at a humble number of 4 as for my PNSO population. I was googling after pictures of PNSO collections but haven't found too much that are showing all the products together.
So I was thinking some of you may have a much bigger collection with pictures dedicated to almost only PNSO dinos.

They would be most welcomed if you can share as I'm super interested how they look together.

TooOldForDinosaurs

That Kronosaurus Photograph in the first link is staggering! :o avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Medzo on February 19, 2022, 03:13:58 PM
Hi everyone!
...  but haven't found too much that are showing all the products together.
... I'm super interested how they look together.
You can see some group pictures on my Thread starting Here.

And some more down here.

Halichoeres

These are the shelves with the most PNSO figures on them currently:

Some of my larger ones, like the Huanghetitan, are currently in a box in the guest bedroom. Someday I'll let them breathe again. Meanwhile, individual photos of all my PNSOs are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137381464@N07/sets/72157672292032222/
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres - in that last pic, the Dunkleosteus with its tail hidden has the look of a trout that's been in a lot of bar fights. It actually looks more like a genuine fish there than in any other photos I've seen of it, for some reason.

SidB

Quote from: Newt on October 01, 2022, 12:12:25 PMavatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres - in that last pic, the Dunkleosteus with its tail hidden has the look of a trout that's been in a lot of bar fights. It actually looks more like a genuine fish there than in any other photos I've seen of it, for some reason.
avatar_Newt @Newt, that's why I, for one, tend to stay away from bars - beligerent trout, always a problem in that environment! Better safe than sorry, as that Dunkly demonstrates.

Halichoeres

That shelf is secretly a very seedy tavern.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Fembrogon

Is it a seedy tavern or more of a fishy one?

...Ok, before I see myself out, here's a complete display shot of my own PNSO collection which I took very recently. Obviously there are many figures of theirs I don't have, but I believe this covers a decent numbers of their figures in the mid/lower-price ranges.

The Prehistoric Animal Series Atopodentatus, Lambeosaurus, Pinacosaurus, and Cretoxyrhina are probably my favorites, just for the record.

Medzo

Anyone who has most of the newer releases could provide us with their collection perhaps?  O:-)  ::)  ::)

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Jose S.M.

I have 7 counting minis: Borealopelta, Lambeosaurus, Sinoceratops, Spinops, Tianyulong, Liaoceratops and Proceratosaurus

SidB

Quote from: Medzo on March 17, 2023, 06:16:59 PMAnyone who has most of the newer releases could provide us with their collection perhaps?  O:-)  ::)  ::)
Probably someone will help you first, but I'm going to start posting my collections on a new thread, starting this week. I have all of their regular-sized dinosaurs plus quite a few of the minis, except a few of the large vinyl dinos that were issued at the very beginning of their emergence as a company. They will be in diorama settings, integrated with other roughly compatible 1/25 -1/35-1/40 scale dinosaurs and pterosaurs.

Faras

Quote from: Medzo on March 17, 2023, 06:16:59 PMAnyone who has most of the newer releases could provide us with their collection perhaps?  O:-)  ::)  ::)

My dusty collection is mostly PNSO :) Been slacking, should update collection thread...

Spoiler

[close]

oscars_dinos

Quote from: Faras on March 18, 2023, 11:14:42 AM

My dusty collection is mostly PNSO :) Been slacking, should update collection thread...

Spoiler

[close]

Do you think you can post a close up of that pnso crocodile you have with the spino ?  ive been considering getting it but I can't find any good reviews or even pictures of it

Paleo Flo

Awesome arrangements! Great Display! 8)
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Faras

Quote from: imnewhere on March 19, 2023, 05:52:14 PMDo you think you can post a close up of that pnso crocodile you have with the spino ?  ive been considering getting it but I can't find any good reviews or even pictures of it

Sure thing, natural light is gone now so real colours are slightly different. Length along curves is about 13cm.

Spoiler

[close]

Medzo

Thanks for the updated pictures avatar_Faras @Faras, amazing collection you have there, and nicely categorized!  >:D

oscars_dinos

Quote from: Faras on March 20, 2023, 12:13:14 PM
Quote from: imnewhere on March 19, 2023, 05:52:14 PMDo you think you can post a close up of that pnso crocodile you have with the spino ?  ive been considering getting it but I can't find any good reviews or even pictures of it

Sure thing, natural light is gone now so real colours are slightly different. Length along curves is about 13cm.

Spoiler

[close]

Thanks for the close ups! gotta say I feel like it doesn't live up to current Pnso sculpts which is a shame, I would love pnso to do some crocodilians

Medzo

Not that it is very visual as I always display one or two figures at a time, but this is my collection so far. I plan to do some pictures with all of them unboxed sometimes in the future. Still planning to grab a couple of previous releases.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: