News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampiredesign

The product cannot be opened on Amazon without relevant certification or CE certification. I don't know what kind of deception problem there is? When the new product is officially announced, I will send out the CE product certification. As for the communication email with us, I will not disclose it at present, so I will give it a chance. Many things we wouldn't do so absolutely. We are currently submitting to Amazon for the European website. I have given a lot of patience and time.
Our product updates quickly, and the CE certification is also constantly being updated. The samples are all sent to the laboratory in advance and sold after the experimental report is released.
If we were threatened and tempted, we can understand that we have received threats and extortion during this period. Actually, we don't want to pay attention to these things, after all, they are very time-consuming. We will give you the opportunity.Such slander is meaningless. There is an ancient Chinese saying:身正不怕影子斜。
As for who did some of the things behind it, we are also clear and have relevant evidence.We can tolerate it, but there is also a bottom line.
What I am currently considering is whether to release 3 or 4 products this month, and whether to release 4 or 5 new products next month, as well as the color design and which brand products can match.

Renecito

Quote from: vampiredesign on June 11, 2023, 12:16:31 PMWhat I am currently considering is whether to release 3 or 4 products this month, and whether to release 4 or 5 new products next month, as well as the color design and which brand products can match.

Awesome!!!
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Psittacoraptor

Looks like I picked an interesting time to get back into the hobby  :)  I took a break from dinosaur figures, until my BOTM tyrannosaurs arrived unexpectedly a few weeks ago. I ordered them during the Kickstarter campaign and forgot about them. They reignited my interest in prehistoric animal figures a little, although I'm taking it slow now (other hobbies are taking up my time and space). I saw the Haolonggood Apatosaurus, so I decided to come here for info and the discussion is certainly interesting.

Allegedly printing inauthentic stamps isn't good (if true), neither is the store making the accusation telling people to avoid the brand. Why? Because the only conclusion that post allows is that Everything Dinosaur doesn't want people to buy Haolonggood figures since they don't stock them and thus won't get any sales from them. If there was another reason, why is ED "trying to work" with Haolonggood to get the figures imported? "We don't advise buying things that don't make us money" is the only possible interpretation of the very limited info in that post, unless further clarification is provided.

Concerning the CE certification, there are misconceptions here. First, it's only required in the EEA, and the billions of people using products without CE outside the EEA don't get toxin poisoning in droves. My Kaiyodo and Favorite Ltd figures don't have CE certification, neither do my BOTM raptors (all trusted brands on this forum). Why are these not considered potentially toxic, because Everything Dinosaur didn't tell people to avoid them? CE isn't the only and end to all safety regulations. Other markets have regulations, too. A product not having CE doesn't automatically make it toxic.

Secondly, the claim that any figure (dinosaur, pop culture or whatever) imported into the EU needs CE is simply false. It depends on the classification. A figure classified as a toy needs CE, a figure classified as a collectible (in product language = aimed at ages 15+) does not need CE. I know this for a fact from my experiences with German customs offices. You can buy, right now, thousands of different import figures from China, Japan, USA, without CE markings in EU stores. This is why so many figures have "ages 15 up", "collectible", or "not a toy" printed on the box. Does that make them toxic? No.

The idea that any figure without CE must be toxic is therefore nonsensical.

Bread

Quoting these images as I am getting tired of seeing the constant same paragraphs over and over again regarding the CE where vampiredesign has already provided information.
Quote from: Renecito on June 11, 2023, 03:11:58 AM6th and 7th figures teasers.

Looks like Wuerhosaurus for the first two images.
Looks like a ceratopsian of some sort for the second two images. My guess would be possibly one of these three: Pachyrhinosaurus, Einiosaurus, or Triceratops.

Faelrin

V @vampiredesign avatar_Psittacoraptor @Psittacoraptor Thanks for all this information. I will reconsider my stance then with this new information, and perhaps pick up the Ouranosaurus pair, etc when given the opportunity.

You also made a very good point Psittacoraptor, in that they (Everything Dinosaur) could merely just be saying that from a buisness perspective. I think avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur should clarify further, or retract that part of their statement to "avoid" them. Excellent point about the Japanese figures that are only sold within their country as well, and that they do conform to importing regulations as it isn't needed. I never even thought about those brands, despite collecting them in the past. It seems like vampiredesign, and Haolonggood are trying to get certifaction and have been in the process of safety testing their products to be sold on Amazon.

Focusing on the new stegosaur shown, likely Wuerhosaurus, I already like the coloration and pattern. I do think the plates might be a little outdated, in that the plates should be taller like on other stegosaurs, but without more evidence it's hard to know the exact shape. Wuerhosaurus has pretty fragmentary remains after all.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

ceratopsian

I'd be extremely happy with Hesperosaurus, with its wider than tall plates - I don't have it represented in my collection.  But I'd settle almost equally happily for Wuerhosaurus.

I'm looking forward to these and more releases, V @vampiredesign.  The paint schemes glimpsed above look excellent, as usual.

Concavenator

Thank you for all your work V @vampiredesign  :)

Ah, I was hoping for a Kentrosaurus or Gigantspinosaurus for the stegosaur. Looks like it'll be Wuerhosaurus. Hesperosaurus would be more interesting in my opinion. Also, looks like no megaraptorid this time around? Strange, that was what the translations of this pic were hinting at...

Maybe it will be coming later?

In any case, hyped to see more stuff coming down the road.

Pliosaurking

Definitely a stegosaur and something else (a ceratopsian I'm assuming?). I'm quite excited to see what they are, hopefully a Wuerhosaurus or Hesperosaurus, and I really don't care what ceratopsian they make, although I kinda hope for a Eotriceratops or something not made into a figure yet.

Carnoking

Kosmoceratops 🤞🏼

Thialfi

Exciting times ahead! Can't wait for the new releases, thank you for all your hard work V @vampiredesign!

shahinos

I have only bought Ouranosaurus of this year's batch (will eventually get Apato), but really, I must say that this is one of my two favourite brands (Eofauna). The quality, the paint jobs, the species created, the affordability. All top notch!

thomasw100

I got Ouranosaurus, Tianzhenosaurus and yesterday finally Apatosaurus (the gray variant). The Apatosaurus is so amazingly nice and what I like most is that painting style wise despite some differences it fits very well along with my PNSO Lingwulong.

thomasw100

Quote from: vampiredesign on June 11, 2023, 12:16:31 PMThe product cannot be opened on Amazon without relevant certification or CE certification. I don't know what kind of deception problem there is? When the new product is officially announced, I will send out the CE product certification. As for the communication email with us, I will not disclose it at present, so I will give it a chance. Many things we wouldn't do so absolutely. We are currently submitting to Amazon for the European website. I have given a lot of patience and time.
Our product updates quickly, and the CE certification is also constantly being updated. The samples are all sent to the laboratory in advance and sold after the experimental report is released.
If we were threatened and tempted, we can understand that we have received threats and extortion during this period. Actually, we don't want to pay attention to these things, after all, they are very time-consuming. We will give you the opportunity.Such slander is meaningless. There is an ancient Chinese saying:身正不怕影子斜。
As for who did some of the things behind it, we are also clear and have relevant evidence.We can tolerate it, but there is also a bottom line.
What I am currently considering is whether to release 3 or 4 products this month, and whether to release 4 or 5 new products next month, as well as the color design and which brand products can match.

This is really a nice perspective for the next couple of months. Especially the fact that the release plan appears to include some herbivores. Can I make a suggestion to vampiredesign? I very much like the painting style of PNSO, being not so extremely colorful, something that some people have even viewed as a bit conservative, but I just like it that way, because I feel that it looks so natural. Of course Haolonggood has developed their own style which is very interesting, highly detailed and full of interesting color accents. But sometimes it feels that it would be good if Haolonggood would offer one painting variant of their models that is more close to the plainer and more brown-gray-green-beige etc. style that the figures of PNSO have perfected, so that it would look very natural and harmonic if the products of both companies are placed next to each other. This is already the case for the Apatosaurus, which in terms of texturing and color goes very nicely along with the Lingwulong from PNSO.

Faelrin

Honestly now that I think about it more, it's great to see Haolonggood's doing so many herbivores this year, as it certainly makes up for the lack in PNSO's releases this year.

Over9K

V @vampiredesign

Why is Everything Dinosaur saying your previous product displays fraudulent CE markings?

Future certification for upcoming product is great news, what about the earlier product, marked with the CE mark, but apparently not actually certified?

Duna

Quote from: Over9K on June 11, 2023, 06:46:48 PMV @vampiredesign

Why is Everything Dinosaur saying your previous product displays fraudulent CE markings?

Future certification for upcoming product is great news, what about the earlier product, marked with the CE mark, but apparently not actually certified?
Everything Dinosaur is wrong in this. I've seen some video reviews (like this one https://youtu.be/C8gYDNcCzE4?t=65) and the CE symbol is definitely the one for China Export, so that's not fraudulent (you can consider it confusing with CE but it's widely known). Besides that, a collectible figure (not a toy) doesn't need a CE certification, but it's to thank Haolonggood that they are interested in getting also a certificate.

SidB

Quote from: Faelrin on June 11, 2023, 04:48:37 PMHonestly now that I think about it more, it's great to see Haolonggood's doing so many herbivores this year, as it certainly makes up for the lack in PNSO's releases this year.
Absolutely right. They've kept me enthusiastic during the theropod glut of PNSO and the relative quietness of Safari.

Sim

Thanks for your posts V @vampiredesign and avatar_Psittacoraptor @Psittacoraptor, they were helpful!

Quote from: Sim on May 11, 2023, 05:31:45 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on May 10, 2023, 04:04:33 PMThe stegosaur has me excited too, I hope it will be Kentrosaurus or Gigantspinosaurus.
Either of those would be great!  I'd prefer Kentrosaurus but I would be happy to have a Gigantspinosaurus with the shoulder spikes opposite to those of CollectA's which I'm confident have been placed upside-down, contrary to what Tracy Ford claims.  There's one other stegosaurian I'd like from Haolonggood too, but I'll wait until they reveal their stegosaurian before saying it...
I'm a bit disappointed the stegosaurian turned out to be Wuerhosaurus with broken plates, like all other Wuerhosaurus figures.  I really thought it was going to be Kentrosaurus.  I hope in the future Haolonggood will make Kentrosaurus.  And the other stegosaurian I hoped they would make in the quote above was Stegosaurus ungulatus.
The other species interests me more, it looks like another ceratopsid!

Faelrin

Lol I actually hit enter, before typing anything. Oops.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I really hope the ceratopsid is Chasmosaurus. Long overdue for a model of this genus, and I doubt PNSO will do this one anytime soon.

Carnoking

Quote from: Faelrin on June 11, 2023, 09:09:48 PMLol I actually hit enter, before typing anything. Oops.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I really hope the ceratopsid is Chasmosaurus. Long overdue for a model of this genus, and I doubt PNSO will do this one anytime soon.

I'd take a Chasmosaurus in a heartbeat!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: