News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleo Flo

Thanks for sharing. Edmontonia looks promising
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Thialfi

Quote from: ceratopsian on June 16, 2023, 08:46:28 AMAnd yet more from Paleofiguras!

Wow, that looks spectacular!

And thank you V @vampiredesign for providing these documents. Much appreciated. Keep up the great work!

postsaurischian

Quote from: vampiredesign on June 16, 2023, 10:32:37 AM

My favourite HAOLONGGOOD pic so far ;D . Just beautiful! Great lighting.

I for one have always had absolutely no doubt about HAOLONGGOOD's integrity.
 ..... and I still feel a bit embarrassed for a few people (Everything Dinosaur included) who tried to slander your business.

Bread

Edmontonia looks great! Another one that I'll be adding to the haul of Haolonggood!

Also, curious to see the finalized therapod that has been teased. Will definitely be a winner!

Anyone else notice the Quetzalcoatlus repaint shown to the right? As far as I can that, that is not the original colorscheme.

thomasw100

V @vampiredesign thank you for giving us also the individual names of all the dinosaurs. I am very excited about the still undisclosed species.

SidB

Quote from: ceratopsian on June 16, 2023, 08:46:28 AMAnd yet more from Paleofiguras!

Finally a fitting and worthy successor to the old but still renowned Battat Edmontonia.

SidB

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on June 15, 2023, 04:30:21 PMJust to put this out there, since it seems like some might not know this: Jurassic Zoo Store is LanaTime's Aliexpress Store. Sometimes their prices vary though (between eBay, AE and their website), which is weird but I'm guessing has to do with sales commissions on different platforms.  :)
avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs , do you know by what method Jurassic Zoo Store ships - is it the same as Lana?

Bread

I am still curious to know what happened to PNSO's Edmontonia. There was a render and a model, if I am not mistaken, but it never debuted. Oh well... now we have this beauty.

Remko

Fantastic! About time someone produced an updated Edmontonia. Wonderfull animal.

Can't wait to add it to my collection.

TheImmortalEye

Edmontonia is a very very welcome suprise,

really hope its a megaraptorid, we never see those get any love and pnso is already cover
Tyrannosaurids with 5 ( 3 released 2 coming)

massive W on haolonggood and vampiredesign in generell each figure looks better than the last, these last 2 had good skinwrinkles more like pnso , unlike the more sockpuppet folded up look of Ouranosaurus and nasutoceratops ( not bad just like pnsos old texturing a flaw they perfected)

Gwangi

Finally, an Edmontonia. Haolonggood seems to be particularly astute with regards to what dinosaurs people have been wanting. Ouranosaurus, Pentaceratops, Edmontonia...these are all dinosaurs I've personally wanted good figures of for so long now.

SidB

Quote from: Gwangi on June 16, 2023, 01:04:42 PMFinally, an Edmontonia. Haolonggood seems to be particularly astute with regards to what dinosaurs people have been wanting. Ouranosaurus, Pentaceratops, Edmontonia...these are all dinosaurs I've personally wanted good figures of for so long now.
Nothing quite like participating on the Forum to become aware of people's hopes and dreams after all.

shahinos

Quote from: Gwangi on June 16, 2023, 01:04:42 PMFinally, an Edmontonia. Haolonggood seems to be particularly astute with regards to what dinosaurs people have been wanting. Ouranosaurus, Pentaceratops, Edmontonia...these are all dinosaurs I've personally wanted good figures of for so long now.

I really think this particular aspect is just as important as the quality and price of the figures.

ceratopsian

谢谢 V @vampiredesign.  I hope that your excellent products continue to do well.  I'm thrilled with your models.  I have bought one of both colour versions of all of them so far - even the Apatosaurus, as I purchased the grey/green one recently in the sale.  I shall be ordering the current releases to arrive after my holiday.  I am very happy to support you and your colleagues, especially as you are creating so many herbivores just now - this suits me perfectly.  Looking forward to the release of Edmontonia and many more pleasures to come!  You have made this an exciting few months.  Diversity is a good thing!

Gwangi

Quote from: shahinos on June 16, 2023, 01:09:53 PM

I really think this particular aspect is just as important as the quality and price of the figures.

Yes, interacting with your customers and listening to their feedback does have its benefits.

Baryonyx

It has a great pose of an active stride, not the staple preponderous thing for a hulking beast - great idea! interesting to compare this to the Battat.

Fantastic releases V @vampiredesign
Maybe we will see a Maiasaura? :o

Faelrin

V @vampiredesign Thank you for being transparent with that. All my doubts have been erased. I just ordered my first figure from your company, the red Ouranosaurus last night, and I'm so excited to get it. Definitely gotta get the green one when I can too.

That said thank you so so much for doing an Edmontonia too. Oh my goodness. I've been wanting one for years. Finally can add the iconic Dinosaur Park nodosaurid to my collection. Just need Chasmosaurus and Euoplocephalus I guess (though for the latter there is the Battat Terra one).

As I mentioned before you are definitely giving PNSO a run for their money cheaper prices, species diversity, and multiple color options (though let's be real most folks here end up wanting both because they are so nice, that it is hard to pick just one).

I also really appreciate you participating on this forum, listening to feedback, including making dinos people want to see. I can't wait to see what your company has next in store. I just hope you don't burn yourself out with how fast you've been getting these out. Please take breaks and/or slow things down if you absolutely need them. We will be here ready to engage when you come back. As much as I love a constant stream of new stuff, people's health must come first.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Kuraro

All  ;) those models are wonderful!!! Love them so much!) I already have four of your models (now waiting for 3 more: apatosaurus, wurheosaurus and pachirinosaurus). Will definitely buy blue edmontonia *_*

I wonder, if there will be some flying or water reptiles

Carnoking

Edmontonia looks amazing!

Psittacoraptor

I'm interested in buying the Apatosaurus and Edmontonia, and it's quite frustrating. The Aliexpress stores I used to buy from no longer ship to Germany, except PNSO official store and obviously they don't sell other brands.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: