News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasw100

Quote from: TheImmortalEye on June 15, 2023, 02:42:26 PM
Quote from: Bread on June 15, 2023, 02:31:02 PM
Quote from: TheImmortalEye on June 15, 2023, 02:21:00 PM
Quote from: Bread on June 15, 2023, 01:45:34 PMThank you both for the response! I ordered from My Online Toy Store. Hoping for some model scaled plants again ;D

IM STILL JEALOUS U GUYS CAN ORDER FROM THERE XD
they dont ship to germany sadly so only jurassic zoo store left and they want 28 for the 18.99 pachyrrhino
What about LanaTimeShop? I've had orders from there ship internationally with more affordable prices.
a single issue- they use usps the worst and priciest shipping method, cost between 30 and freakin 65 to ship smth to germany, same issue with dans dinosaurs

Simply not true. Ordered a Nanmu Brachiosaurus from Lana 10 days ago. Shipping costs exactly 20 USD to Germany. For such a big and heavy beast OK. Today I just filled a cart with 2 Pachyrhinosaurus and 2 Wuerhosaurus and stopped just before placing the order. At this point I had already provided my full shipping address. Shipping costs to Germany would have been 2 USD.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Just to put this out there, since it seems like some might not know this: Jurassic Zoo Store is LanaTime's Aliexpress Store. Sometimes their prices vary though (between eBay, AE and their website), which is weird but I'm guessing has to do with sales commissions on different platforms.  :)

thomasw100

Thank you, I really did not know this.

Quiversaurus

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on June 15, 2023, 04:30:21 PMJust to put this out there, since it seems like some might not know this: Jurassic Zoo Store is LanaTime's Aliexpress Store. Sometimes their prices vary though (between eBay, AE and their website), which is weird but I'm guessing has to do with sales commissions on different platforms.  :)

Wow I did not know that, thank you for this information! It's good to know and for comparing prices, especially with shipping costs.

How did you find out?

TooOldForDinosaurs

Quote from: quiversaurus on June 15, 2023, 05:10:10 PM
Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on June 15, 2023, 04:30:21 PMJust to put this out there, since it seems like some might not know this: Jurassic Zoo Store is LanaTime's Aliexpress Store. Sometimes their prices vary though (between eBay, AE and their website), which is weird but I'm guessing has to do with sales commissions on different platforms.  :)

Wow I did not know that, thank you for this information! It's good to know and for comparing prices, especially with shipping costs.

How did you find out?

I just figured first by comparing their sortiment and eventually asked them on eBay to which they replied this:

:)

Faelrin

So I mentioned this in the PNSO thread but I ordered my first Haolonggood figure, the red Ouranosaurus. Saw it was on sale Aliexpress for like 50% off with free shipping through My Online Toy Store. A few coupons and the no box option saved a bit more. Total was like $14 something (cause of PA's 6% sales tax).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Gwangi

Quote from: Faelrin on June 16, 2023, 12:44:04 AMSo I mentioned this in the PNSO thread but I ordered my first Haolonggood figure, the red Ouranosaurus. Saw it was on sale Aliexpress for like 50% off with free shipping through My Online Toy Store. A few coupons and the no box option saved a bit more. Total was like $14 something (cause of PA's 6% sales tax).

That's about how much I got mine for. Closer to $12 actually. I had to do a double take to make sure I was seeing the total correctly. It felt borderline criminal.

Concavenator

Teaser of the upcoming Haolonggood Edmontonia (or Denversaurus) in the Wuerhosaurus' package!

Surprised nobody shared this teaser of another upcoming figure Paleofiguras posted a few days ago:

I'm guessing this might be the megaraptorid they were hinting at.

TlatolophusJuanorum

Quote from: Concavenator on June 16, 2023, 07:56:42 AMTeaser of the upcoming Haolonggood Edmontonia (or Denversaurus) in the Wuerhosaurus' package!

Surprised nobody shared this teaser of another upcoming figure Paleofiguras posted a few days ago:

I'm guessing this might be the megaraptorid they were hinting at.

I would bet for Denversaurus and Maip Macrothorax. Although, following the Pachyrhinosaurus Easter egg also Albertosaurus could be a possibility (eager to see how PNSO's teased Albertosaurus could be matched directly against it).
There is still hope I guess for that Kentrosaurus. Thanks for the images avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator !

ceratopsian

And yet more from Paleofiguras!

Renecito

Quote from: ceratopsian on June 16, 2023, 08:46:28 AMAnd yet more from Paleofiguras!

And this one.

Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

shahinos

I've passed on most of Haolonggood's products this year (only got Ouranosaurus and Apatosaurus, mostly due to collecting by formation). But since I'm collecting Horseshoe Canyon, Edmontonia fits right in!

postsaurischian

I've passed on none of Haolonggood's products this year and the Edmontonia will be no exception.
 The greyish green version is smiling at me. Haolonggood is on the fast track :) .

thomasw100

Quote from: ceratopsian on June 16, 2023, 08:46:28 AMAnd yet more from Paleofiguras!

This is a really nice one. The brown / orange one will be a first day purchase, no questions asked. Fits so nicely with Tianzhenosaurus style wise. And matches perfectly with Boreopelta from PNSO. I wonder if Haolonnggood will have another Sauropod out still this year. Apatosaurus is just great. I got the blue-gray one and it is lovely.

ceratopsian

It's the greenish version that smiles at me too, avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian.  And like you, I haven't passed on anything this year from them.  Good times!

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 16, 2023, 09:41:02 AMI've passed on none of Haolonggood's products this year and the Edmontonia will be no exception.
 The greyish green version is smiling at me. Haolonggood is on the fast track :) .

vampiredesign

The black box is an undisclosed new product, and the new species has not been announced yet. The CE certification for the new species has already been obtained.
I don't know, and I don't want to care about any other 'CE'. The strictness level in China is higher, please don't slander and slander anymore.
The products are all safe and environmentally friendly materials. Please tell each other that we are very safe and only want to produce good products. Thank you all.

Samrukia

Abobo

at last we know the 2 undisclosed species have both a short name  ;D

Quiversaurus

Quote from: vampiredesign on June 16, 2023, 10:32:37 AM

The black box is an undisclosed new product, and the new species has not been announced yet. The CE certification for the new species has already been obtained.
I don't know, and I don't want to care about any other 'CE'. The strictness level in China is higher, please don't slander and slander anymore.
The products are all safe and environmentally friendly materials. Please tell each other that we are very safe and only want to produce good products. Thank you all.

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to reassure us on the compliance standards of Haolonggood, V @vampiredesign . I hear the weariness in your voice and hope you aren't too stressed out by this.

Just wanted to say also that we should always be careful about info that floats up on the internet here and there - can be damaging to people (and companies) if taken (and escalated) wrongly.

Otherwise, boy oh boy, what a gorgeous pair of Edmontonia! And what a treat - so many new species and stellar interpretations in such a short time. I really hope there's a Kentrosaurus somewhere eventually too (:

加油 V @vampiredesign !

shahinos

Awesome, you're doing an amazing job!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: