News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samrukia

Quote from: ceratopsian on June 16, 2023, 08:46:28 AMAnd yet more from Paleofiguras!

does anyone want to guess what is that skeletal silhouette in the letters?  :)

Thialfi

Quote from: Psittacoraptor on June 16, 2023, 03:30:02 PMI'm interested in buying the Apatosaurus and Edmontonia, and it's quite frustrating. The Aliexpress stores I used to buy from no longer ship to Germany, except PNSO official store and obviously they don't sell other brands.
https://lanatime-shop.com/

You might want to try this store. Hope it works out, I have good experience with them.

Thialfi

Also, I always lived under the impression there was a somewhat decent Edmontonia out there - how wrong I was! That makes this release even better and more urgent 😍

Fembrogon

Yeah, I'm giddy with excitement now. I don't dislike the Wuerho and Pachy - I've placed my order for those already - but as with others here, I have been WANTING a new Edmontonia specifically for a good while. This is definitely my most anticipated figure in the line since the Ouranosaurus.

Psittacoraptor

Quote from: Thialfi on June 16, 2023, 03:34:22 PM
Quote from: Psittacoraptor on June 16, 2023, 03:30:02 PMI'm interested in buying the Apatosaurus and Edmontonia, and it's quite frustrating. The Aliexpress stores I used to buy from no longer ship to Germany, except PNSO official store and obviously they don't sell other brands.
https://lanatime-shop.com/

You might want to try this store. Hope it works out, I have good experience with them.
Thanks! I prefer sticking to Aliexpress because they offer free shipping and prepaid taxes, but I suppose I'll have to look elsewhere now (and potentially deal with annoying DHL, which I'd rather not).

shahinos

Quote from: erlectric on June 16, 2023, 03:32:30 PM
Quote from: ceratopsian on June 16, 2023, 08:46:28 AMAnd yet more from Paleofiguras!

It looks like the same as in the Pachyrhinosaurus. I'm more intrigued by the black boxed name in the certificate...!

ceratopsian

How frustrating!  Lana's web shop perhaps?  Or does Dan's Dinosaurs work?  Depends if Dan has the models in stock or is getting them shipped direct to customer from China.

Pliosaurking

What a great surprise! I think everyone has been wanting a nice Edmontonia, and this doesn't disappoint! I'm glad they got the CE issue straightened out, and I'm very excited to see what their next reveals are!!! Great job V @vampiredesign!

Sim

Quote from: Bread on June 16, 2023, 12:39:04 PMI am still curious to know what happened to PNSO's Edmontonia. There was a render and a model, if I am not mistaken, but it never debuted. Oh well... now we have this beauty.
I doubt it was an actual figure.  Paleofiguras also showed art of supposedly a PNSO Brachiosaurus and nothing followed that.  I doubt that was a real figure too.

Bread

Quote from: Sim on June 16, 2023, 04:12:32 PM
Quote from: Bread on June 16, 2023, 12:39:04 PMI am still curious to know what happened to PNSO's Edmontonia. There was a render and a model, if I am not mistaken, but it never debuted. Oh well... now we have this beauty.
I doubt it was an actual figure.  Paleofiguras also showed art of supposedly a PNSO Brachiosaurus and nothing followed that.  I doubt that was a real figure too.
Well, definitely a win in my book. Haolonggood would definitely be the cheaper option. Also, interesting about the Brachiosaurus, I don't recall seeing that.

SidB

Quote from: ceratopsian on June 16, 2023, 03:59:48 PMHow frustrating!  Lana's web shop perhaps?  Or does Dan's Dinosaurs work?  Depends if Dan has the models in stock or is getting them shipped direct to customer from China.

Dan told me that he doesn't stock the PNSO figures, but has them shipped from another location to the customer. That's why they don't come by postal service.

Quiversaurus

Quote from: shahinos on June 16, 2023, 03:43:18 PM

It looks like the same as in the Pachyrhinosaurus. I'm more intrigued by the black boxed name in the certificate...!

I was wondering if it was the tail end of the Chasmosaurus we saw in the Wuerhosaurus reveal...

The black boxes have gotten me intrigued too - I just have no idea what name is so short...

Jose S.M.

I want to see more of that Edmontonia! Looks wonderful, might be my first figure from this company.  I've waited for a good Edmontonia for long, I have a special like for it since it's one of the first Ankylosaurs I knew together with Ankylosaurus itself and Polacanthus

Faelrin

V @vampiredesign I forgot to ask this earlier, but are those names for your figures? I noticed that for the Pachyrhinosaurus and Wuerhosaurus on Amazon. It looks to be the case in one of those images you shared above.

So in total we have:

-Nasutoceratops (Huarong & Yanqing)
-Ouranosaurus (Wuwei &  Wuju)
-Dicraeosaurus (Yunmi & Nanfeng)
-Tianzhenosaurus (Shixiou & Yangxiong)
-Pentaceratops (Likui & Lioutang)
-Apatosaurus (Shijing & Huangxin)
-Pachyrhinosaurus (GuoSheng & LvFang)
-Wuerhosaurus (JiaoTin & ShiYong)
-Edmontonia (Jiezhen & Jiebao)
-Undisclosed products (Yangzhi & Suochao)

I wonder what name goes with which colorway for most of these? At least we know for the Pachyrhinosaurus & Wuerhosaurus since the names are on the Amazon store page.

This just leaves the Spinosaurus pair (2020 and 2022 versions), 2021 Carcharodontosaurus pair, 2022 Tyrannosaurus trio, 2022 Therizinosaurus pair or trio, and Quetzalcoatlus without said names as they weren't included with the rest of the list above.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Psittacoraptor

Quote from: ceratopsian on June 16, 2023, 03:59:48 PMHow frustrating!  Lana's web shop perhaps?  Or does Dan's Dinosaurs work?  Depends if Dan has the models in stock or is getting them shipped direct to customer from China.
I will try Lana Time Shop, I found a seller on Aliexpress that would ship the Apatosaurus to me, but at a whopping 115€.

Abobo

Quote from: quiversaurus on June 16, 2023, 04:44:03 PM

I was wondering if it was the tail end of the Chasmosaurus we saw in the Wuerhosaurus reveal...

The black boxes have gotten me intrigued too - I just have no idea what name is so short...

me too! some theropods pehraps?
Troodon? Saltopus? Rugops? Oxalia? Irritator? Guanlong? Eoraptor? Dilong?
the wait is killing me!

Dusty Wren

Quote from: Abobo on June 16, 2023, 06:29:10 PMTroodon? Saltopus? Rugops? Oxalia? Irritator? Guanlong? Eoraptor? Dilong?
the wait is killing me!

Any figure of Oxalaia would be pretty much pure fantasy, since we only have two small pieces of the skull. I hope Haolonggood goes for something with better remains.
Check out my customs thread!

thomasw100

Quote from: Abobo on June 16, 2023, 06:29:10 PM
Quote from: quiversaurus on June 16, 2023, 04:44:03 PM

me too! some theropods pehraps?
Troodon? Saltopus? Rugops? Oxalia? Irritator? Guanlong? Eoraptor? Dilong?
the wait is killing me!

When I measure the length of the blackened out name of that species in the certification document and compare to the length of other names in this document, it should be a 9 to 10 letter word. This at least would narrow down the possible options.

ceratopsian

Several of the Chinese words that are applied to each of the model variants on the certificate appear to be characters from the classical Chinese novel Water Margin.  Can any of our Chinese speakers help out here, e.g. avatar_Faras @Faras?  I'm intrigued!  (And maybe this also relates to what avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin saw on amazon.com.)

Stegotyranno420

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian My guess that by the characters names of unknown products, i looked them up and they seem to be very violent and war like, fighting eachother in an impressive battle yet unable to defeat the other, according to what i read.
I'd say a therapist of somesort. This is supported by the new image of theropod legs, and the name block seems a bit short, so could it be Maip? Megaraptor? Siats?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: