News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Do I recall correctly a separate thread somewhere else on the forum discussing this? If someone could point me to it I could move this discussion there as this is off-topic here. Otherwise, I can split the discussion into a brand new topic.  C:-)

Gwangi

Takama

Quote from: DinoToyForum on June 14, 2023, 05:12:56 PMDo I recall correctly a separate thread somewhere else on the forum discussing this? If someone could point me to it I could move this discussion there as this is off-topic here. Otherwise, I can split the discussion into a brand new topic.  C:-)

I Swear we had a Politics and Religion topic somwhere on the forum, where you said "I Will leave this open as long nothing gets out of hand" Or somthing along those lines.    But I cant remember how old it was, or what bourd its in. :-\   

Crackington

The Emily Willoughby discussion was here in the general discussion thread:

https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=47.680

It was about her disturbing links with the attempts to revive eugenics. It's towards the bottom of the page.

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

EmperorDinobot

When I posted this jewel, it was still June 20th: https://dinotoyblog.com/carnotaurus-wow-world-by-nkok/comment-page-1/#comment-266874

Tomorrow's post will be more interesting, but I don't know if it will be better. A lot of the dinosaurs I plan to review leave a lot to be desired.

Prehistory Resurrection

Hello, I would like to reserve the Dinos Unleashed Funville Brown Velociraptor. Thanks.

suspsy

Gwangi

suspsy

EmperorDinobot

Bit pricy that one. It would have looked nice in my Waterworld area of the park.

Prehistory Resurrection

Hello, I would like to reserve the Wow Stuff! Wow Pod Jurassic World Dominion Dilophosaurus. Thanks.

suspsy

Gwangi

EmperorDinobot

Interesting novel/review coming tomorrow. Please bear with me, it's a bit long, but it is a celebration of our new favorite Jurassic Park movie! Jurassic Park III starring Cooper! Just kidding, there's no Cooper figure, although I did buy a Final Faction figure that could pass as him.

suspsy

Halichoeres

Papo Mosasaurus: https://dinotoyblog.com/mosasaurus-papo/

Curious what other people think about the fin(s).
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 20, 2023, 08:54:09 PMPapo Mosasaurus: https://dinotoyblog.com/mosasaurus-papo/

Curious what other people think about the fin(s).
Nice review. I always assumed the scutes to be barnacles however.

Halichoeres

You know, that actually works, some of them have a little divot in the center.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 21, 2023, 02:00:12 AMYou know, that actually works, some of them have a little divot in the center.
Well thats makes it more interesting than generic. I think the kronosaurus also has them.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: