News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 27, 2023, 06:18:37 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on July 27, 2023, 05:33:57 AMGranted. It's delivered through your window, tied to a cinder block.

I wish the train between Los Angeles and Chicago took less than two days.
Granted. But in one of those cities, you find a cinderblock, the one that will eventually be thrown into the house alongside an addon of a JW model. But the problem is this cinderblock was found near a construction sight for an children'shospital. After realizing the cinderblock was missing, the builders decide the hospital cannot and will not be built.

I wish figurine paint or detail didn't wear off

Granted, but only because Figures of all sorts no longer have any paint or significant detail.

I wish
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Granted, [                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ]

I wish I could break dance.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Granted you get arrested for breaking the skull of my neighbor Dan(ce)

I wish be musically gifted

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 30, 2023, 01:42:26 AMGranted you get arrested for breaking the skull of my neighbor Dan(ce)

I wish be musically gifted

Granted, but your musically gifted in the Kazoo and the Kazoo only.

I wish for a slightly better version of Popcorn
An oversized house cat.

DinoFan2010

Granted, but anyone who eats it dies of that one brain-eating amoeba.
I wish for the Hasbro Dino Hybrid Spinosaurus.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Stegotyranno420

Granted, you now have a Hasbro figure.

I wish to never have stomach pains again

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on August 29, 2023, 06:57:36 PMI wish to never have stomach pains again
Granted. But now you have chronic migraine.

I wish I could time travel at will.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Halichoeres

Granted, but you can never take anyone with you. You become unmoored from your present, with all your relationships becoming detached and meaningless.

I wish for an international crackdown on bootleg figures.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but now people make hybrid figures that cannot be considered mere bootlegs (looking at you TNG Cryolophosaurus)

I wish I could wish I could wish

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on August 31, 2023, 07:02:27 PMGranted but now people make hybrid figures that cannot be considered mere bootlegs (looking at you TNG Cryolophosaurus)

Granted, you granted you granted

I wish for algebra to not be a thing
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Lynx on August 31, 2023, 08:16:08 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on August 31, 2023, 07:02:27 PMGranted but now people make hybrid figures that cannot be considered mere bootlegs (looking at you TNG Cryolophosaurus)

Granted, you granted you granted

I wish for algebra to not be a thing
Granted, humans are were we were in the stone age.

I wsih Lynx was forced to do Precalculus so he can realize how much he will miss algebra

Halichoeres

Granted, now Lynx is equipped to do all kinds of interesting things, like measure the height of distant mountains without moving from a sunny spot, or build a solar cooker, or decompose angles into their components. What power!

I wish the burrito place near my office hadn't closed.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but now everything has shrimp in it because Forest Gump reboot came out.

I wish I can use the force to grab things

Lynx

Granted, but there is a chance of dropping them within 1 to 60 minutes after you grab it. In addition, a crab appears in your house every time you drop something.

I wish people stopped making the South Carolina flag a light blue instead of dark blue
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but now the US flag is light blue.

I wish to good do on my Precalculus Exam

Primeval12

Granted but you fail all the other tests

I wish for Primeval to get revived.

Lynx

Granted, its now a 2D animation spinoff that is 2 frames per second with multiple retcons and voiceacting like someone in a  voicecall with poor reception.

I wish for a whiteboard
An oversized house cat.

DinoFan2010

Granted but it's one with a picture of the Papo Concavenator and only invisibile ink can be used on it, and with no uv light able to work with it.
I wish for a Fierce Changers T.rex/Jeep

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Halichoeres

Granted, but it pinches your fingers.

I wish that 'like' buttons had never been invented.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 07, 2023, 08:51:37 PMGranted, but it pinches your fingers.

I wish that 'like' buttons had never been invented.
granted, we make dislike buttons.

I wish nobody sat nezt to me on the bus

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: