News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DinoToyForum Newsletter

Started by DinoToyForum, May 13, 2023, 09:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

I just recived mine today

However, it was in the SPAM Folder.

Im assumeing its ok to unmark it?

Fembrogon

Mine ended up in the spam folder too, just checked. I did receive it, though!

Quiversaurus

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Takama on September 29, 2023, 02:23:09 AMI just recived mine today

However, it was in the SPAM Folder.

Im assumeing its ok to unmark it?

Of course. I suppose it was flagged as spam because it was sent out as part of a bulk email to 2,700 addresses! It's your choice whether you want to flag it as spam! ;) 

DinoToyForum

Glad it came through. Is there anyone who didn't receive it ( avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian I bet, on past form your email provider throttles anything mildly questionable, including notifications, so I can't imagine a newsletter would get through!).

Gwangi

I did not get it but I still need to check my spam folder, it's probably in there. Will report back.

SidB

postsaurischian

Quote from: DinoToyForum on September 29, 2023, 12:26:34 PMGlad it came through. Is there anyone who didn't receive it ( avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian I bet, on past form your email provider throttles anything mildly questionable, including notifications, so I can't imagine a newsletter would get through!).

Yes, of course it didn't get through. I should get me another e-mail account one day ::) .

Gwangi

I got it. It was in my spam folder so I would suggest people check there if it's not in their inbox.

Faelrin

A bit late on this, but mine went to inbox with no problem. Got it on the 28th.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Halichoeres

I didn't get it (gmail). Checked spam, the 'social' and 'promotions' tabs, deleted items, nothing there!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 30, 2023, 04:20:12 PMI didn't get it (gmail). Checked spam, the 'social' and 'promotions' tabs, deleted items, nothing there!

Hmm. I've had issues with gmail in the past. That said, I received the newsletter at my gmail account this time. So, I don't know why it didn't get to you.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.