News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quiversaurus

It is good to hear from you V @vampiredesign  (:

Thank you for asking for our wishlists! Here is mine:

1. Iguanodon bernissartensis

2. Qianzhousaurus sinensis

3. Stegosaurus ungulatus

4. Kentrosaurus aethiopicus (still trying!)

5. Utahraptor ostrommaysi

A small list, but a list nevertheless~

Edit: Added Utahraptor, though not sure if it's possible due to its size (at 1:35 scale). Adding here anyway!

vampiredesign

I have seen many friends' lists, some of which are already in the development progress. It may even appear this year. There are currently no plans for fish, more dinosaurs. Thank you very much.

thomasw100

Quote from: vampiredesign on October 18, 2023, 03:27:20 AM^-^  The work has been ongoing, but it is temporarily not announced, and there are new products available this year.
I am here to collect everyone's wish list for next year.^-^.It is best to be a species over 5 meters tall.

First of all, thank you for asking for the opinion of people on this forum. I would certainly wish for a few more sauropods. I could think of some of the following species (all in 1:35 scale please):

Saltasaurus loricatus
Shunosaurus lii
Mamenchisaurus constructus
Camarasaurus lentus
Cetiosaurus oxoniensis
Europasaurus holgeri

They are not the largest sauropod species and therefore they could well be done in 1:35 scale without becoming too expensive (considering also shipping costs).

SlurmpSaurus

Oh boy here we go V @vampiredesign:
1. Hatzegopteryx
2. Gigantoraptor
3. Dreadnoughtus/Alamosaurus
4. Styracosaurus/Torosaurus
5. Anodontosaurus
6. Gallimimus
You Guys are doing awesome, always looking forward for ur releases!

Kuraro

Ok, let's go))
1. Amargasaurus
2. Concavenator
3. Deinocheirus
4. Diabloceratops
5. Dimetrodon
6. Edmontosaurus
7. Einiosaurus
8. Gallimimus
9. Gryposuchus
10. Iguanodon
11. Kaprosuchus
12. Maiasaura
13. Megalania
14. Olorotitan
15. Oviraptor
16. Parasaurolophus
17. Sarcosuchus
18. Sinoceratops
19. Stegosaurus
20. Therizinosaurus
21. Titanoboa
22. Triceratops
23. Troodon
24. Tsintaosaurus

Quiversaurus

Quote from: vampiredesign on October 18, 2023, 06:10:59 AMI have seen many friends' lists, some of which are already in the development progress. It may even appear this year.

This is wonderful news, I'm really looking forward to seeing what other species will be released this year. And it's hyping up 2024 for me as well. Keep it up, Haolonggood!!

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Quote from: vampiredesign on October 18, 2023, 03:27:20 AM^-^  The work has been ongoing, but it is temporarily not announced, and there are new products available this year.
I am here to collect everyone's wish list for next year.^-^.It is best to be a species over 5 meters tall.
Thanks for asking, I must say it's wonderful to see a company be so involved with the community like this!
Just off the top of my head I have:
- Smaller sauropods: While it's fabulous to see more and more companies start making 1/35 models of large sauropod species, I feel that some of the smaller taxable tend to be neglected, my personal picks in this category would be species like Isisaurus, Rapetosaurus, Nemegtosaurus, and Rapetosaurus.
- Prosauropods: Another group that seems to have been lost in the shadow of their larger cousins, I would absolutely love to see any member of this group come to life as a figure.
- Icthyovenator: A species that I've recently become somewhat obsessed with, yet sadly doesn't seem to have any representation in terms of figures. With all the baryonychines and whatever you call the Suchomimus relatives being made lately, it would be great to have such a unique and anatomically distinct spinosaurid.
- Torvosaurus: Another favorite of mine, the proportions and skull of pnso's offering just miss the mark for me, and now that lips seem to be feasible, I feel it's high time an updated version was made.
- Dryptosaurus: Yet another personal favorite, Dryptosaurus is such a unique tyrannosaur that I'm somewhat surprised no one has bothered to reproduce it yet.
- Deltadromeus: A very odd looking dinosaur, I'd absolutely love for a model of this guy. Personally I'd like to see it follow an elaphrosaurid reconstruction.
- Cryolophosaurus: With the upcoming Dilophosaurus in the works (which I much say looks fabulous) I feel that it's southern counterpart would be a perfect complement, and it's a species that I feel has yet to be properly captured in 1/35 scale.

There has also been a distinct lack of more feathered theropod species, so I felt they deserved their own category:

- Gallimimus: A common theme among my list has been underrepresented species or groups, and ornithomimids are no exception. Being the largest and most famous ornithomimid, Gallimimus seems like an ideal species to add to our collections.
- Gigantoraptor: While most oviraptorids are too small to be made in 1/35, Gigantoraptor is a definite exception, and yet another species that's sadly lacking in the market.
- Utahraptor or Austroraptor: Two species that have a distinct lack of good figures, though I must admit both may be too small, I figured I'd include them anyways.

In addition to the figures listed above, I'd love to see more hadrosaurs and ankylosaurs in general!

BlueKrono

In no particular order:

1. Brachytrachelopan
2. Globidens
3. Arizonasaurus
4. Prionosuchus
5. Ichthyovenator
6. Bajadasaurus
7. Amargasaurus
8. Saltasaurus
9. Ouranosaurus
10. Olorotitan
11. Tsintaosaurus
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

TlatolophusJuanorum

ceratopsian

Thank you so much for asking, V @vampiredesign.  And I'm glad we have more dinosaurs to look forward to from you this year.

I'm especially happy when Haolonggood creates ornithischians and sauropods.  I think these are your company's great strength - and they fit my personal collection. Almost any ornithischians and sauropods are good for me!  However, some especial wishes.

Sauropodomorphs
These do not receive enough attention from model makers.
Lufengosaurus, please!  I visited the Lufeng Dinosaur Museum in 2019 and would love a good model to remind me of my visit.
Other options:
Mussaurus: especially if we could have a bipedal adult and quadrupedal baby!
Plateosaurus

Ceratopsians
I love my ceratopsians and yours are impressive.  Almost any ceratopsian (though not another Triceratops) would make me happy, but in particular:
Chasmosaurus

Stegosaurs
I'm especially fond of your Dacentrurus.  So more stegosaurs please!  Especially:
Huayangosaurus
Gigantspinosaurus

Sauropods
Your sauropods are a joy.  So any are welcome.  However, some of the smaller ones help because they cost less and take less space!
Brachytrachelopan
Shunosaurus

Various other wishes
Maiasaura
Shantungosaurus
Hypacrosaurus
Scelidosaurus - but perhaps too small for you
Polacanthus
Tarchia

Theropods
An oviraptorosaur, perhaps Beibeilong.  Corythoraptor is probably too small
An ornithomimid, perhaps Gallimimus

Some of the things I want most are too small for your chosen scale: maybe one day you will decide to release small dinosaurs in a larger scale!  E.g. Halzkaraptor, Anchiornis, Liaoningosaurus.  One day!!

I'm looking forward to receiving my painted resin Pachyrhinosaurus later this year...

Again, thank you for asking for our requests.

Zephyr2007

Would love to see some of these well-preserved taxa come to life!:

Nigersaurus
Camarasaurus
Isisaurus
Plateosaurus

Gigantoraptor

Einosaurus
Chasmosaurus

Camptosaurus
Corythosaurus

FerretGoose

I would like to see a Parasaurolophus or an Austroraptor  :D

Sim

V @vampiredesign it's good to hear from you!  I'm looking forward to the next Haolonggood releases!  I hope for the following from Haolonggood:

1. Austroraptor
2. Chasmosaurus belli
3. Tuojiangosaurus
4. Dilophosaurus
5. Cryolophosaurus (feathered)
6. Herrerasaurus
7. Ceratosaurus nasicornis
8. Stegosaurus ungulatus
9. Lufengosaurus (bipedal)
10. Amargasaurus
11. Hydrotherosaurus
12. Bistahieversor
13. Utahceratops
14. Achelousaurus
15. Mantellisaurus
16. Nigersaurus

ceratopsian

A couple have mentioned Nigersaurus. That's a good suggestion!

Concavenator

Glad to hear there's more stuff coming!  :) And here's my wishlist (taking into account the animal-size requirement):

Non-dinosaurs

Basilosaurus
Shonisaurus

Ornithischians

Iguanodon
Maiasaura
Saurolophus
Kosmoceratops
Chasmosaurus
Anchiceratops
Tenontosaurus

Sauropodomorphs and herrerasaurids

Amargasaurus
Shunosaurus
Plateosaurus
Herrerasaurus

Theropods

Austroraptor (in particular this would be so cool and unique)
Gallimimus
Asfaltovenator

That said, there are some smaller animals I would also adore, even if not possible now then at another point, potentially: Kentrosaurus obviously, Anchiornis, Yi qi, Halszkaraptor and Zhenyuanlong.

Quote from: Kuraro on October 18, 2023, 06:36:57 AM6. Edmontosaurus

Already confirmed.

BlueKrono

Quote from: cryolophosaurus on October 18, 2023, 09:06:55 AM
Quote from: BlueKrono on October 18, 2023, 08:52:32 AM9. Ouranosaurus

Lol, oh yeah, duh! I was thinking of TNG. I've gotta stop getting these up-and-coming companies confused.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Sim

I too would like a Zhenyuanlong.

bmathison1972

V @vampiredesign  - thank you for considering our desires!

I'll be happy with any sauropods or ornithischians I don't already have  8)

Daspletodave

My wish list - Chasmosaurus, Centrosaurus, Iguanodon, Tenontosaurus, Camptosaurus, Shantungosaurus, Gastonia, Plateosaurus, and Camarasaurus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: