News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 12, 2024, 12:19:42 PMMy experiences haven't been as positive.
I don't know if it's just me, but I've had a long chain of positive outcomes with him. Of course, some things are outside of the bounds of possibility, despite good intentions.

Libraraptor

A big POSITIVE for avatar_Crackington @Crackington, the trio from the NHM arrived quickly! All three are well! Thank you so much ^-^  ^-^

Crackington

You are most welcome! Glad they got there OK and great to see them on your collection thread.

Halichoeres

Positives for both NoctemVonDoom and Primeval12, great to deal with. Thanks!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

NoctemVonDoom

Big thanks and absolutely positive review for Halichoeres. Great communication and smooth transaction.

Primeval12

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 04, 2024, 02:40:14 AMPositives for both NoctemVonDoom and Primeval12, great to deal with. Thanks!

Positives for Haliocheres as well!

Concavenator

Huge POSITIVE for avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy . Excellent communication, very attentive to any doubts, fast shipping and that package... That has got to be the most well-packed package I have ever received!  :o Thank you for Signatu Studio's Megaloceros:)

Flaffy

Quote from: Concavenator on March 22, 2024, 05:02:24 PMHuge POSITIVE for avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy . Excellent communication, very attentive to any doubts, fast shipping and that package... That has got to be the most well-packed package I have ever received!  :o Thank you for Signatu Studio's Megaloceros:)

Thank you for your patience as well! Looking forward to seeing pics of him in his new home ;)

Saarlooswolfhound

Very positive experience with avatar_dinocollector @dinocollector! Superb and fast communication and willingness/patience to work with customers. :D

postsaurischian

Positive avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator! Easy swap / Cute Kaiyodo Zuul has arrived safe & sound ^-^ .

Concavenator

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 24, 2024, 01:05:57 PMPositive avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator! Easy swap / Cute Kaiyodo Zuul has arrived safe & sound ^-^ .

Thank you! Glad to know the Zuul arrived to its new home.  :)

dinocollector

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on April 16, 2024, 02:22:29 AMVery positive experience with avatar_dinocollector @dinocollector! Superb and fast communication and willingness/patience to work with customers. :D

Thank you for your support! Glad to know that some of my collectibles are finding a new home with members in this forum :)

Concavenator

Positive for avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian ! Thanks to you I finally have a Yi in my collection.  :)

Excellent communication, fast shipping and very solid packaging. 100 % recommended.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Concavenator on April 29, 2024, 04:01:31 PMPositive for avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian ! Thanks to you I finally have a Yi in my collection.  :)

Excellent communication, fast shipping and very solid packaging. 100 % recommended.

Thank you! Perfect swap - just the way it should be :D .

Primeval12

Halichoeres

And positive for avatar_Primeval12 @Primeval12! Very grateful for the help.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Crackington

Big thumbs up to avatar_Sim @Sim - the prehistoric sea beasts toob and the Collecta Brighstoneus arrived safe and sound.

Sim

Thanks avatar_Crackington @Crackington, I'm glad to hear that!  Positive for you too, it was a pleasure to interact with you! :)  Positive for avatar_Primeval12 @Primeval12 too, again it was a pleasure to do business with you!

deanosaurs

Yay for Brett in New Jersey!

I don't post often, but thought I would today as just yesterday I received a good-sized package from Japan.  I got this package with Brett's (brettnj) help.  It's not unusual for me to get items via Brett's services, but I thought I'd mention that I requested "surface" shipping rather than EMS from Japan.  It takes a bit longer (generally two months) but saves quite a bit in postage.  And the fact that I had items from over 20 different Japanese auctions and stores, the postage I paid was less than any US postage when spread across so many different items and lots.

I have been a buyer from Brett for years, since at least January of 2010.  I have many items in my collection now which I would not have been able to get other than by having a contact in Japan.  Brett is a conscientious broker, always on the lookout for rare and desirable items.  He also has a good listing of Japanese sites and provides ways to search those sites using Japanese characters.

Fortunately, I've met Brett in person, and he's as nice in person as he is to deal with via email.  I highly recommend him.  And do consider surface shipping if you aren't in a hurry to get your items.  It will save you a good pile of cash!

Here are some of the items I got in the package yesterday:

Chasmosaurus

Excellent transaction with avatar_Sim @Sim. Package well packed. Thank you.
Man is only interested in what he invents while what surrounds him is made in a much more extraordinary and complex way

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: