News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Big thumbs up for avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon - when he saw on the PNSO thread that I would stick with getting the Safari Giga, he PM'd me and offered to sell his to me, cheaper than either Safari Ltd's site or other online retailers. It arrived today! Thanks, Blade!!!

TooOldForDinosaurs

Thumbs up and many thanks to avatar_UK @UK. Top notch communication, carefully packaged parcel - altogether just very happy. :) 

UK

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on March 10, 2023, 10:22:03 PMThumbs up and many thanks to avatar_UK @UK. Top notch communication, carefully packaged parcel - altogether just very happy. :) 

Reciprocal thumbs up for avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs , very smooth transaction.

And also to avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx for our recent transaction.

Thank you both.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I would like to return the positive feedback to avatar_UK @UK thank you for very nice and very swift transaction, very pleased
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Takama

Leyster

A very big thank you to avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro for acquiring and shipping for me a model otherwise almost impossible to find outside Brazil!
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

postsaurischian

:(  Huge negative for Limelight Miniatures! Some might remember their Kickstarter campaign.
  All the models I ordered have arrived broken and they had even announced this in a mail before I got them.
  Limelight Miniatures weren't able to send me a substitude. My worst Kickstarter experience so far. NEVER AGAIN!

SidB

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 01, 2023, 08:51:33 AM:(  Huge negative for Limelight Miniatures! Some might remember their Kickstarter campaign.
  All the models I ordered have arrived broken and they had even announced this in a mail before I got them.
  Limelight Miniatures weren't able to send me a substitude. My worst Kickstarter experience so far. NEVER AGAIN!
Peculiar situation, avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian - it was the packaging, I suppose?

BlueKrono

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 01, 2023, 08:51:33 AM:(  Huge negative for Limelight Miniatures! Some might remember their Kickstarter campaign.

Oh no! I ordered several of their models, both life-size and miniature, and not one piece was broken. I'm sorry this happened to you.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

postsaurischian

Quote from: SidB on November 01, 2023, 11:43:47 AMPeculiar situation, avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian - it was the packaging, I suppose?

They seem to be new in the business and didn't pack the Anchiornis figures well enough.

Quote from: BlueKrono on November 01, 2023, 02:15:03 PMOh no! I ordered several of their models, both life-size and miniature, and not one piece was broken. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Good for you :) . I'm glad I didn't spend too much money and will forget about it soon.

postsaurischian

:)  Big positive for Wild Past and avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector!
      Scutosaurus & Kotlassia have arrived quickly, safe & sound. Beautiful figures!

Concavenator

First order from avatar_brettnj @brettnj and totally recommended. I'm also thankful for their patience with me throughout the whole process.

Crackington

Just to follow up avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian praise for the new Wild Past figures. They arrived safely via Everything Dinosaur and are lovely figures in the hand.

Big thanks to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur, avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector and also to avatar_Kayakasaurus @Kayakasaurus for the sculpt. Keep 'em coming!

ceratopsian

Which I can echo.  Mine arrived quickly and safely from @Everything Dinosaur as well this week.  Both the seller and the models recommended.

Quote from: Crackington on November 25, 2023, 08:57:02 AMJust to follow up avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian praise for the new Wild Past figures. They arrived safely via Everything Dinosaur and are lovely figures in the hand.

Big thanks to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur, avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector and also to avatar_Kayakasaurus @Kayakasaurus for the sculpt. Keep 'em coming!

bmathison1972

My Wild Past Scutosaurus/Kotlassia arrived today! Thanks to avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres for working with me to get it!!!

Halichoeres

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 02, 2023, 08:00:29 PMMy Wild Past Scutosaurus/Kotlassia arrived today! Thanks to avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres for working with me to get it!!!

And B @bmathison1972 for his part was very prompt with reimbursements!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

DefinitelyNOTDilo

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place, but I just wanted to vouch for Dan's Dinosaurs being an incredible place to get models here in the US, their shipments have consistently arrived within 2-3 weeks and are packaged super well. This isn't the main reason I wanted to write this however, as I recently ordered a blue gr toys carch from them, but they sent the red version instead. As it turns out it was entirely an error on our side, as we hadn't noticed that the blue version has been out of stock for multiple months. Despite this, they still allowed me to exchange it for another figure, or in this case two. Incredible customer service all around.

SidB

Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on January 12, 2024, 01:23:13 AMI'm not entirely sure if this is the right place, but I just wanted to vouch for Dan's Dinosaurs being an incredible place to get models here in the US, their shipments have consistently arrived within 2-3 weeks and are packaged super well. This isn't the main reason I wanted to write this however, as I recently ordered a blue gr toys carch from them, but they sent the red version instead. As it turns out it was entirely an error on our side, as we hadn't noticed that the blue version has been out of stock for multiple months. Despite this, they still allowed me to exchange it for another figure, or in this case two. Incredible customer service all around.
Yes, that kind of customer service is very special. One does well to reward it by putting Dan's Dinosaurs at the top of the list of five star retailers.

Halichoeres

My experiences haven't been as positive.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: