News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crackington

Big thumbs up to avatar_UK @UK - Papo Cave Bear and Smilodon arrived safe and sound this morning. Sorry you got soaked on the way to the post office, you went beyond the call of duty   :)

UK

Quote from: Crackington on October 22, 2022, 02:56:18 PMBig thumbs up to avatar_UK @UK - Papo Cave Bear and Smilodon arrived safe and sound this morning. Sorry you got soaked on the way to the post office, you went beyond the call of duty   :)

Well it is England after all so you've got to accept a soaking.

Thank you for grabbing the figures and I'll leave positive eBay feedback too.

Lynx

Highly recommend RaleighRescuers on E-bay! Ordered the three retired baby Safari dinosaurs, and each arrived well-wrapped with zero damage and was exactly as-is as in the pictures.
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

I've only ordered from LaNa once, but I don't think I will again. They carelessly packed a resin model and it predictably arrived in pieces. They just said, "Can you glue it?"
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bread

Positive feedback to avatar_brettnj @brettnj

Excellent customer service, was very patient with me with my list of questions. My apologies for that brett ;D

Overall, will be buying from him again, and I'll also be posting my acquisitions from him soon. Cheers!

TooOldForDinosaurs

Positive feedback to avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian

Very friendly, very courteous, just all around fantastic. :)

postsaurischian

Positive back for avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs! Very nice acquaintance.
 It's cool to have another "Eidgenosse" here. We should meet at the Aathal museum one day :) .

WebDragon

Positive feedback for avatar_Cretaceous Crab @Cretaceous Crab, for a smooth sale and a new dino in my collection :) Thanks!

Eocarcharia

Positive for avatar_need4swede @need4swede! A pleasure to do business with!

need4swede

Quote from: Eocarcharia on November 16, 2022, 07:11:02 PMPositive for avatar_need4swede @need4swede! A pleasure to do business with!

Carefully package and promptly shipped.
Thanks Eocarcharia!
- Swede

stargatedalek

Belated positive for BlueKrono. Great to work with, prompt communication and payment.

Flaffy

BIG CONGRATS to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for winning the 2022 Excellence in Customer Service Award! Here's to many more years of dinosaur toys! ;D

"We @Everything_Dino are honoured to have won the @SCheshChamber Excellence in Customer Service Award 2022.  Our thanks to sponsors @kpirecruitinguk and @britishchambers and especially all our wonderful customers. Not extinct yet!... #EverythingDinosaur" - EverythingDinosaur

ceratopsian

Halichoeres

Well deserved! The dinosaur shop so good even this American buys from them sometimes.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Loon

Thanks to avatar_brettnj @brettnj for being so helpful (and patient) with me as I put in a big order with him. As always, everything arrived in great shape.

Crackington

Congratulations to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur too - well deserved award. The Beasts of the Mesozoic mini-figure turned up safe and sound too, thanks for the alert. I had a quick peek to make sure all was well ( ;) ), but it's a Xmas pressie from Mrs Crackington and the girls, so something to look forward to later.

Halichoeres

Positive for Book-Rat on DeviantArt for a gorgeous and hassle-free custom project.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Flaffy on November 23, 2022, 09:31:27 PMBIG CONGRATS to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for winning the 2022 Excellence in Customer Service Award! Here's to many more years of dinosaur toys! ;D

"We @Everything_Dino are honoured to have won the @SCheshChamber Excellence in Customer Service Award 2022.  Our thanks to sponsors @kpirecruitinguk and @britishchambers and especially all our wonderful customers. Not extinct yet!... #EverythingDinosaur" - EverythingDinosaur
W bigger than any sauropod
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

ceratopsian

And as a prime example of the sort of service that won avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur their recent award, I ordered one of the newly stocked BotM models early yesterday morning and the DPD courier had it on my doorstep before 8 am today.  Nothing short of miraculous I thought, this close to Christmas!  I'm opening it on the big day tomorrow.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: