News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoPteryx

I did get lost in a store once, but I found my way back to my parents on my own.

Have you ever gone swimming with eels?

Takama

no and if i do, i hope there not morays.

The end of this video made me afraid to swim with them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHNpYxCSnUM

have you ever had a Charlie Horse in the leg

tyrantqueen

Takama you should see this video, it's kinda cute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H1ipbS3q6s
That being said, all wild animals should not be treated like domestic pets, that's why accidents happen  :P

Back to the game
I have no idea what a Charlie Horse is XD

Have you ever gone rollerskating?

Takama

Charlie Horse is what my family calls a cramp in the leg. 

Apparently it might be a word my family only uses, i could be wrong though.

and yes ive rollor skated. for like five minutes until i fell five times in a row trying to get up from each fall.

I go tempt it again, but my local rollor ring has shut down.

have you ever got a cramp in the leg at night in bed?

tyrantqueen

Yes, I have, it's horrible. 

Have you ever ordered anything from Shapeways?

Takama

woah you changed your Avatar 8)

and noes i have not orderd from shapeways. cant  order from anyone thats PayPal only.

have you ever grew frustrated at you computer Keybourd

tyrantqueen

No, my keyboard is lovely XD Plus I touch type.

Have you ever had the blue screen of death on your PC?

Takama

No, i had the Dieing screen of infection.

a virus crippled my deskttop, couldent do anything exept shut it down from the tower. It took the Pc repair man 2 weeks to cure it.

have you ever saw the RED RING OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!(for 360 owners)

Tylosaurus

No I never buy low quality hardware aka Consoles ::)

Have you ever played Minecraft for 8 hours flat?

Takama

no, i never play games on buggy world called internet ::) :P :P

have you ever had to sleep in the cold?

tyrantqueen

Hahaha, I play both PC and Console, best of both worlds XD 8)

Yes, I slept in the cold once, when I slept in the garden in a tent.

Have you ever played Mass Effect?

Tylosaurus

noes I have not ^-^

Have you ever played Descent? hehe

tyrantqueen

No, first person shooter games aren't really my thing :P I'm more of a sandbox, RPG and adventure type gamer.

Have you ever wanted to buy something but couldn't because you ran out of money? XD

Tylosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 10, 2012, 06:06:22 AM
No, first person shooter games aren't really my thing :P I'm more of a sandbox, RPG and adventure type gamer.

Have you ever wanted to buy something but couldn't because you ran out of money? XD
Yes I have sadly, t was a Sealed Dino-Riders Pachyrhinosaurus which I saw in a Toys'R'us in Wein, Austria....this was a very painful day.
btw Descent isn't a FPS it's 6DoF, FPS = 4DoF ;)

6DoF allows you to crave 6 Degrees of Freedom:
forward
reverse
Strafe left
strafe right
vertical up
vertical down

+ Tri & Quad Chording

a FPS has only these:
forward
reverse
Strafe left
strafe right
And only Bi-Chording

Descent is a very unique and own gameplay style, it's way faster, has more controls, it's also more complicated than any FPS would want to be and no it's not the same as a FPS either, it's more like a fast paced Space Combat Simulator with a vertical upa nd down function, which allows you to do some crazy moves no FPS or flightsim could do. :)

But hey let's get on with the game :D

So have you ever had to choose from 3 items you really wanted and you could only choose one...

tyrantqueen

Oh, I see. My mistake  8)

Probably some time ago in the past, but no specific event comes to mind at the moment.

Have you ever tried to assemble a resin kit?

Tylosaurus

Noes I haven't  :-[, it's that I never heard of the word Resin before I joined this new forum, even that I was part of the old place for a good two years, I never thought of the word resin it's self ^-^
What does resin mean actually?

Have you ever built a model aircraft?

tyrantqueen

Resin is the sticky, gloopy stuff that comes from trees. Strangely, resin kits have almost nothing to do with resin  :o They're also called garage kits or model kits, and sometimes vinyl kits if they're made from vinyl plastic.

Here is an example of a resin kit

But anyway, back to the game

I have not.

Have you ever found some money?

Tylosaurus

As for money I did find some money once yer it was about 2 euro's in  some Chinese restaurant, it was laying on the floor rofl! I was like Hallows moneyzzz xD <3

As the Resins go ahhh right those expensive ones xD I see now hihi xD

Have you ever won a big prize with any type of game once?

Primeval12

Yeah

have you ever write with Sharpie marker on the wall?

tyrantqueen

Every kid does XD I didn't do it in Sharpie marker though.

Have you ever left something important in the pockets of your trousers, forgotten about it, and then put the trousers in the washing machine with the item still in the pocket?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: