News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Yes I have due to that one of my friends placed it where I'd normally not look down on to sit xD

Have you ever eaten real Pizza in Italy before?

Takama

No, I cant get there.

HYE ate Fish N Chips in London

tyrantqueen

Not in London. The best fish and chips are always by the coast  8)
I won't be eating them again anyway...last Christmas I ate some and got food poisoning...put me off for life  :(

Have you ever had a bad haircut?

ZoPteryx

Yeah, I had a bad haircut once.  It looked like I was wearing a small wig on top of my shorter hair! :P

Have you ever been snorkeling on a reef?

Tylosaurus

Yes when I was in Noosa, Queensland back in 1984 and in Croatia back in 2006 8)

Have you ever played in a band?

ITewan

I am in a band, we won a Diamond award and preformed at the sydney opera house

Have you ever pretended to be a carrot?
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

tyrantqueen

What...? Um...no XD

Have you ever had surgery?

Tylosaurus

Yes several times biggest operation was when my galle bladder was removed back on October 22, 2009, it was 2.5x it's normal sized with wild flesh growth on it, it's when the docs found out that Sarcoidosis was causing all of this, this was also the day I quit smoking too, since that day I never smoked ever since and noes I don't miss it either :)

Have you ever pretended to you favorite dinosaur in some dream world?

Takama

Yes, when i was younger though.

have you ever thoght you had enough money to buy something, but when you go to buy it, it turns out you were wrong?

Primeval12

No

Did you ever break a dinosaur toy?

Takama

Quote from: primeval12 on April 07, 2012, 11:38:42 PM
No

Did you ever break a dinosaur toy?

yes. who hasent at some point

have you ever tempted to repaint a figure, but turns out you ruind it?

tyrantqueen

Story of my life...I'm ashamed of how many figures I've wrecked when I was first trying out painting... ::)

Have you ever held a snake?

Primeval12

Many times (One time me and two girls were hiking and saw a snake. I than picked it up and it bit me and they started cracking up) It was a garder snake anyway.

Have you ever been ripped off on Ebay?

tyrantqueen

Yeah...one time with a custom painted Tyrannosaurus from Singapore that cost $60  :(

Have you ever tripped over in public?

Tylosaurus

Yes I have people laughed at me result a sad face and two sprained ankles ... I had to crawl to safety.

Anyhoo have you ever eaten a 5 Cornered Fruit?

Takama

No, not a fruit person, more of a meat eater

HYE seen a Python kill a rat in a pet shop?

Tylosaurus

No that I have not :) It must of looked intriguing ;D

Have you ever painted a dinosaur or any other prehistoric reptile on one of your PC's ?

tyrantqueen

I did do some painting on my PC once but it was not a dinosaur.

Have you ever held a duckling? (FYI, there's a petting zoo around where I live, they're the cutest things ever)

Tylosaurus

Oh yes I have , even in the wild at the Picton Church Duckpond, Wallaston in Bunbury, Western Australia, I use to go there daily and feed the ducks even ducklings came by too, there I held a few in my hands, they seemed to be very tame, over here in the Netherlands where I am now we have a petting zoo, well zoo it's more like a few animals in a paddock but you can pet them and take care of them :)

Have you ever fed a baby Kangaroo?

Primeval12

No

have you ever got lost in a store when you were little and had your name called over the intercom?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: