News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Hazard: Hidden Reality Line

Started by Syndicate Bias, May 10, 2019, 09:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattyonyx

Here's the link to Paleo-Nerd's live Unboxing of the 2020 Vitae figures and the Dino Hazard Irritator. As you can see it comes in three parts and yes, the fish is removable. I'm preparing a review for our channel.

https://fb.watch/2Cg_oxtB85/

SBell

Quote from: Mattyonyx on December 25, 2020, 11:51:48 PM
Here's the link to Paleo-Nerd's live Unboxing of the 2020 Vitae figures and the Dino Hazard Irritator. As you can see it comes in three parts and yes, the fish is removable. I'm preparing a review for our channel.

https://www.facebook.com/paleonerdblog/videos/687995208493421

So while I like the irritator...is there any way to get just the lungfish?

Mattyonyx

Quote from: SBell on December 26, 2020, 12:00:29 AM

Not that I know of.

SBell

Quote from: Mattyonyx on December 26, 2020, 12:55:51 AM

Not that I know of.

So there's hope! ;)

That said, where are these sold from right now? Only their online store?

Mattyonyx

Quote from: SBell on December 26, 2020, 01:22:07 AM

Not that I know of.

So there's hope! ;)

I'm taking preorders for the Italian fans of the pages, so I will share any info about the purchase options as soon as I can.

SBell

Quote from: Mattyonyx on December 26, 2020, 01:51:42 AM
Quote from: SBell on December 26, 2020, 01:22:07 AM

Not that I know of.

So there's hope! ;)

I'm taking preorders for the Italian fans of the pages, so I will share any info about the purchase options as soon as I can.

I'm in Canada...so I'll be hoping for something closer to home!

andrewsaurus rex

Anyone know where I can still get one of the Carcharodontosaurus models/kits?

EDIT: I just found the Dino Hazard website and it appears that the Carcha has not been released yet?  Is that correct?  Or perhaps there is a reissue coming? 

On the website it says 'Coming Soon'....for both Carcha and Irritator.

Mattyonyx

The Carcharodontosaurus is being re-molded from scratch because Hugo Cafazzo wasn't satisfied with the first mass-production attempt and now wants to work again with the Factory that produced the Irritator. The estimated release date is June.

Smilodon P.

Quote from: Mattyonyx on March 23, 2021, 02:55:23 PM
The Carcharodontosaurus is being re-molded from scratch because Hugo Cafazzo wasn't satisfied with the first mass-production attempt and now wants to work again with the Factory that produced the Irritator. The estimated release date is June.

This is good news! As he had transferred the whole process to another country and considering the size of the figure in comparison to the Irritator, I imagined that the deadline for completion would be much longer.

Now just wait for everything to go well with this first phase of the project and the deliveries, so that they can produce the next dinosaur figures (including the pterosaurs, notosuchians and fish that Hugo Cafasso said he was working on during the Irritator launch live)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Smilodon P. on March 23, 2021, 09:00:05 PM

Now just wait for everything to go well with this first phase of the project and the deliveries, so that they can produce the next dinosaur figures (including the pterosaurs, notosuchians and fish that Hugo Cafasso said he was working on during the Irritator launch live)

Yes please!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Carnosaur

Quote from: Ikessauro on June 21, 2019, 08:58:19 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 20, 2019, 08:25:25 AM
By the way, do you think Ikessauro sell your products in Europe? For example in Great Britain or in the European Union and in online stores ebay, amazon, aliexpress. Can you buy these figures by the global shipping method? I say this because of the customs problem.

Brazil does not have an eBay site. Although other countries have their eBay version, Brazil doesn't, so there will be no selling via these sites. Aliexpress no chance, Amazon probably not too. As I said, we'll probably open an online store with international shipping (all or most countries from all continents); The dinosaurs will be manufacture in Brazil, not in China, so everything will ship from here. Our postal service ships practically everywhere in the world, with tracked and insured options.

Just an update on the Irritator's size.
1:20 scale
420mm (length) x 120mm (height) x 800mm (width

New images of the Irritator

The price on the pictures are Brazilian Reais, for the Brazilian campaign, but the international versions will cost something equivalent to that.

Is this model still available?

andrewsaurus rex

is there any update on the Carcharodontosaurus figure?

Smilodon P.

As far as I know the distribution is a little slow due to the problems faced, but the figures are being received little by little.

I received my Invicta Wine model a couple of months ago. I know some people have already received the deluxe version:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci0qRMRrElZ/

andrewsaurus rex

ah so the Carcharodontosaurs  is in production then?  Is there a link to pictures of the production figure?  I'm not signed up on Instagram and saw the picture for only an instant before being prompted to log in.  I also saw a picture of a big mammoth figure.  Is Dino Hazard making that too?

Smilodon P.

A @andrewsaurus
No, the mammoth is a sculpture made by the person who received the deluxe carcharadontosaurus figure.

But, yes, they are in production and are being sent to the people who participated in the crowdfunding (I usually know the progress of the production on instagram or through the emails they send me).

avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro sorry to bother you, but do you know of any other channel besides instagram where he can see the updated photos of the production?

andrewsaurus rex

ah ok great thanks for the info.  I will assume they'll be at Everything Dinosaur eventually then.

So what's next on Dino Hazard's agenda in 1/20?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.