News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Help for Mojo Fun

Started by Takama, November 28, 2012, 02:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trexroarr

Welcome to the forums, James! It is great to have you here! :D

Just in case of anything, I made a thread for us to choose species that don't fit in to the dinosaur or prehistoric mammal category. :)

Come check out The Paleo Handbook, today!

DinoToyForum

As promised, I've created a sub-board to host our various Mojo Fun 'consultation' threads. It is a child board of the Dinosaur Toy Lines category:

http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/board,25.0.html

I think the existing three polls is plenty. I have also stickied them so the polls will alway be at the top of the list of topics :)

mojojames

Thanks everyone and its good to be here.
I am following the voting now and it seems at least on the prehistoric series we have two clear leaders.

Sometimes its difficult to get the time to be actively involved however over the next week or so things should slow down and then i will have more time to participate.

Will keep following and thanks to everyone for your time and efforts.

Warmest regards

James

Takama

I got some news from James.

The reason he wasn't on here is because he was indeed very Busy over this whole year.

He says that his main focus in 2015 must be there dinosaurs, and in the next 6-8 weeks, he is going to put up a plan for 2014 projects that might determine the dinosaurs for that year.

Here is The Quote

Quotemy main focus for 2015 launch must be our dinosaurs. They are poor and need work! So I ask for your patience and in the next 6-8 weeks I will put together a plan for 2014 projects.

Hynerpeton

What is wrong with the fb link?

We need more pre Dino's and stuff.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoToyForum

Is the Mojo consultation over?

CityRaptor

I would say yes. Mojö clearly does not care.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

DinoToyForum

Do Mojo have a rep on the forum? I'm trying to determine if I should remove this sub-forum or not.

Concavenator

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 09, 2015, 08:05:25 PM
Do Mojo have a rep on the forum? I'm trying to determine if I should remove this sub-forum or not.
Do it.We've seen enough from them.

sauroid

i dont think Mojo is interested to improve or even expand their prehistoric line, hence the disinterest in our input.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Takama

It would seem like yes they will no longer visit us, though they seem to be quit on other forums as well.    Mojo used to be very open on STS for Modern Animals, and evean consulted members for the production of some animals.   But they dont seem to visit them any more either

John

You may as well.Mojo's operations appear to have been taken over by the Animal Planet brand anyway.
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

CityRaptor

Seems like it. Animal Planet is at least marketing their figures in Japan together with a company named Platz:
https://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?SeriesID=2609
I eonder what the Japanese think about those...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

DinoToyForum

Since there has been no objection I'm deleting this board and sinking the threads it contains into the Dinosaur Toy Lines board. :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.