News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA 2020 Hopes and Dreams

Started by suspsy, November 27, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

As I said before, I don't know if any of these will be released, but I'm guessing at least one of these will be among the new releases: Megalosaurus, Eustreptospondylus,Dilophosaurus or Allosaurus. Let's see what happens...

Ceratosaurus blogspot

Quote from: Concavenator on November 07, 2019, 09:58:07 PM
As I said before, I don't know if any of these will be released, but I'm guessing at least one of these will be among the new releases: Megalosaurus, Eustreptospondylus,Dilophosaurus or Allosaurus. Let's see what happens...

Allosaurus and Dilophosaurus have a great chance of being released (maybe both), but I would be very grateful to see a new Eustreptospondylus and even a rebuilt Carcharodontosaurus and Acrocanthosaurus ... and I have some feelings that we will have a deluxe Tyrannotitan. .. Let's see ... :D

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Something that is a different colour. I'm not keeping my fingers crossed for any species in particular with this onw, just going with the  flow.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Bokisaurus on October 18, 2019, 07:22:52 PM
Spicylpeus
Bajadasaurus
Lambeosaurus
Tarbosaurus/Alioramus
YES! One of my hope and prediction for 2020 came true!😃

Shonisaurus

My predictions:

Giganotosaurus
Paraceratherium
Chasmosaurus
Shonisaurus or shastasaurus
or a member of the tyrannosaurus family other than tyrannosaurus rex if it can be Deluxe

Dreaming is free. There are only two weeks left. Any of my predictions are true.

Ceratosaurus blogspot

Next release I guess a prehistoric mammal and a Triassic dinosaur...

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Ceratosaurus blogspot on November 08, 2019, 10:46:14 PM
Next release I guess a prehistoric mammal and a Triassic dinosaur...

I'm afraid that if Halichoeres news is confirmed, hopes for new releases of prehistoric animals and dinosaurs should be closed. It seems that there are no prehistoric mammals, unfortunately.

Triassic prehistoric animals we will have but in relation to prehistoric mammals we will have to wait for next year.

Halichoeres

Quote from: suspsy on November 01, 2019, 03:10:25 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on November 01, 2019, 03:06:48 PM
My hope and dream now is that they're saving the best for last.

Well, they did save the Elasmotherium till the very end last year.

This year they saved Caviramus and Redlichia for the end. That's a pretty solid note to finish on. Anyway, I was skeptical after the first reveal, but all the subsequent ones have been great.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Crackington

Hi all, I recently re-subscribed to Prehistoric Times magazine and the Winter issue has a Collecta advert showing a new Prehistoric playset. On a search of the Collecta website I found a link to it here:

https://www.collecta.biz/en/collections/collecta-ar/collecta-ar/item/A1184

Not sure if anyone has picked up on this yet, but appears to be the dinosaur mini tube models plus a playmat, volcano and other diorama bits. It's very reminiscent of the old Marx playsets and something I would have loved as a kid (though we couldn't get those in the UK back then, alas!).

It looks like it's due for release this year, hence this post in the 2020 Collecta thread.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.