You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Entering the field, we are REBOR! 1:35 scale Yutyrannus Huali museum class model

Started by REBOR_STUDIO, August 28, 2014, 11:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleogene Pals

Ladies and gentlemen step on up and hear about the amazing REBOR! It slices, it dices, cure baldness, does your taxes, brings that extra pep back to your step, and everything in between. You won't need the whole seat but we'll sell it to ya anyway!

SpittersForEver

Lol, but honestly there does seem to be a lot of pro REBOR posts by newly joined members who's first/every post is about REBOR which is very suspicious. The one thing I don't need to see any more REBOR threads.

DinoLord

Well the OP seems to actually have made constructive posts in threads discussing things besides Rebor. Hopefully it was just an honest oversight.

DinoToyForum

amargasaurus cazaui

Wait , has everyone heard about the Rebor.....? they make stuff and.....oh nevermind, thats been done already. Just making sure you were paying attention
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Concavenator

Quote from: ARUL on December 07, 2014, 03:56:14 PM
Now papo have an equal contender  :D
Comparing Rebor with Papo makes no sense.Rebor's stuff are definetely not toys,they are statues.The company itself seems to be aimed at mature collectors,not kids.Papo's stuff,while having an inmense amount of details should be still considered as toys.Also,Rebor's detail looks like they took their inspiration from Papo.Even Sideshow's sculpts have their own style.Most of us say that if we didn't know what Rebor is,they'd think their figures would be believed to be Papo sculpts(because they are equal,Rebor isn't better than Papo).Their high prices are really off putting.Also,note that Rebor is supposed to care about accuracy,but their Yutyrannus looks nothing like a Yutyrannus,hence,I don't understand why some people say the new Safari Yutyrannus can't be compared with Rebor's,when Rebor's not exactly a Yutyrannus.The Safari one is a Yutyrannus for sure,it looks very specific.The Rebor one is somehow generic.

Megalosaurus

Just remember how Collecta started: A lot of inaccurate, oldschool dinosaurs, and see what they are now. They have improved a LOT in terms of accuracy and sculpting (painting is not a strong point to them). Well, if CollectA improved so much, imagine the years to come from REBOR, when they realize that if you combine awesome sculting skills with cientific accuracy you can get the collectors money as well as the kid's parents money.

I'd love see them explore the Permian and Triassic some day. Imagine if they produced an Edaphosaurus, you will mix Papo and REBOR in the same diorama.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Megalosaurus

Hi.
A week or so I received my Y-Rex. Its amazing. I love the colouration, and yes, I love its scally texture. I'm not going to buy a winter versión of Y-Rex, this one suits my taste from the begining. So many thanks REBOR.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Makes a good retro 90's-ish dino that's for sure. You seem to be a person that appreciates good retro pieces.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 21, 2015, 12:16:35 AM
Makes a good retro 90's-ish dino that's for sure. You seem to be a person that appreciates good retro pieces.

Yes I do.
Do my avatar and signature give a clue?  ^-^

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Megalosaurus on February 21, 2015, 04:40:00 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 21, 2015, 12:16:35 AM

Yes I do.
Do my avatar and signature give a clue?  ^-^

Just a bit..;)

Shonisaurus

True, his first figures are a bit disappointing, but it began Collecta and is now an annealed company in the toy market and make known figures ahoran worldwide.

Viking Spawn

I'm a little late to this thread, but wanted to share with you all some of my online photography.   Hope you like it. 

Full online gallery can be found here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/YUTYRANNUSHUALIYREX#

Killekor

Someone Can move this thread in the REBOR board?

Thanks

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Lynx

Quote from: Megalosaurus on January 06, 2015, 11:07:23 PMJust remember how Collecta started: A lot of inaccurate, oldschool dinosaurs, and see what they are now. They have improved a LOT in terms of accuracy and sculpting (painting is not a strong point to them). Well, if CollectA improved so much, imagine the years to come from REBOR, when they realize that if you combine awesome sculting skills with cientific accuracy you can get the collectors money as well as the kid's parents money.

I'd love see them explore the Permian and Triassic some day. Imagine if they produced an Edaphosaurus, you will mix Papo and REBOR in the same diorama.

This entire comment aged very, very well.
An oversized house cat.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.