News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New for 2022

Started by Renecito, January 05, 2022, 12:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

That is a big turn-off for the figure itself, my shelves aren't too stable, I fear large amounts of paint could chip off in short time
An oversized house cat.

Mellow Stego

Quote from: Lynx on October 19, 2022, 01:16:39 AMThat is a big turn-off for the figure itself, my shelves aren't too stable, I fear large amounts of paint could chip off in short time

It's still an amazing figure that I highly recommend. Unfortunately it's just a figure you have to be extra careful with when handling.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

dragon53

MELLOW STEGO:

I feel your pain.
My Nanmu Parasaurolophus and its base tipped over constantly which led to small chips of paint coming off---I now display it propped up against a Papo Triceratops.

Carnoking

Talk about going out on a high note. This thing is killer!

Halichoeres

Quote from: SidB on October 11, 2022, 01:41:37 PMMaybe this was posted elsewhere, but ED has stated on their blog that the Deinocheirus will be PNSO's final figure release of 2022.

That's interesting, an uncharacteristically long break for them if so. At first I thought maybe it would just be the last one shipped to the UK for ED this year, but I looked up the post you mentioned and it says "last scheduled...to be introduced this year." Hopefully some good stuff in store for 2023.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

SidB

I can feel my wallet taking a deep breath of relief, however, on the plus side.

ceratopsian

I was surprised too when I heard it was the last for the year. It made me wonder if PNSO had something big on like preparing an exhibition. But that is idle speculation - who knows their reasoning?  They remain a very opaque firm despite their social media activity!

Thialfi

I guess Jacques wasn't the final model after all..

suspsy

Qingge the Therizinosaurus looks amazing. Sadly, I already know he's not in my budget, especially in light of the fact that CollectA's 2023 reveals are starting next week!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Remko

Looks like PNSO is finally going to do more Mongolian dinosaurs!  ;D  ;D

Hoping for Gigantoraptor, Tarchia and/or Saichania, Saurolophus, and a Nemegtosaurus / Ophisthocoelicaudia in the future.

Carnoking

I was looking forward to a break but I can't be mad about this!

Lynx

I just woke up, and what an excellent start to my day! Looks fantastic, though I'll wait till 2023 to pick it up just in case things keep spiraling up from here. PNSO seems to be taking on feathered dinosaurs now, or at least Nemegt Formation fauna.
An oversized house cat.

Lynx

Quote from: suspsy on October 26, 2022, 01:13:03 PMQingge the Therizinosaurus looks amazing. Sadly, I already know he's not in my budget, especially in light of the fact that CollectA's 2023 reveals are starting next week!

Already? I can't wait!
An oversized house cat.

Gwangi

Price be damned. We aren't going to get a better Therizinosaurus or Deinocheirus from another company anytime soon. These are two of PNSO's best figures and two of the best figures of the year. Must haves in my book, although it might have to wait until after the holidays.

Flaffy

Puts all the current versions on the market to shame. Easily the best Therizinosaurus no doubt about that.

Fills the void left by the Favorite Co. version personally.

Renecito

Great pnso, now I only need that you release the number five from my signature.  :D
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

TooOldForDinosaurs

It feels like PNSO has launched a so far very successfull "drain-their-wallets" operation with the latest relaeses... These are figures you just can't pass on

Bread

I feel as though the Deinocheirus was way better than this Therizinosaurus due to the color scheme being way more appealing.

Otherwise, I love this! It's definitely a candidate for a repaint!

ceratopsian

Goodness that was a post-lunch surprise to cap an excellent day out!  My immediate reaction is I want it.

Lynx

I wonder if this will be more durable than the Deinocherius regarding the paint?
An oversized house cat.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: