News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Shapeways

Started by tyrantqueen, December 01, 2012, 01:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Galileo has uploaded a model of the bull dragon from Reign of Fire to his Shapeways page. Let's hope he will also make Smaug from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug since he's doing dragons ;D!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Blade-of-the-Moon

He also did a large kit if one at one point. 

pascosaur

Hello everybody!

My first package from shapeways arrived this morning:

figures 1/40 by Gorgonzola & mb-cg

Yangchuanosaurus 1/40 by mb-cg

Ceratosaurus 1/40 by mb-cg

[imghttp://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r647/pipetpascal/DSCN0243_zpsfc8f8168.jpg?t=1387807248][/img]

Stégosaurus 1/40 by mbcg

the other guys are great too but I won't be allowed to open the other bags before the 25th!!! :P

pascosaur

dutchdinolover

pascosaur

thank you dutchdinolover

mb-cg and Gorgonzola are such great artists

Blade-of-the-Moon

Very nice !   White is so hard to  photograph..I think I see a lot of detail there though. :)

pascosaur

yes especially the cat hairs on the armchair  :-[

Gorgonzola

Man, I REALLY need to get some of Manuel's stuff.  I keep eyeing that stegosaur every time I click over to his store...it really is pretty stunning. Same goes for his ceratosaurus.

Glad you like the Cryolophosaurus models Pascosaur!  I'm hoping to get some new models out after the new year.

pascosaur

Gorgonzola Thank you for your talent

I'm very happy with the 3 cryolophosaurus Santa Klaus sent me!!!
I cant wait to paint them and maybe build a little diorama

Hope I could buy some more from your store :)

pascosaur

btw Gorgonzola any kind of prosauropod will be welcome ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

That Stegosaurus pose might look really cool in 1:1... ;)

Gorgonzola

Quote from: pascosaur on December 23, 2013, 10:24:26 PM

I really enjoyed making the Amargasaurus, so I'd like to expand out to a few other sauropods - so why not some prosauropods too?  Have some technical aspects I need to solve for printing for the majority of sauropods though.

Blade, I agree, a 1:1 would be reaaaaaaally cool - heck of a printer we'd need for that though!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gorgonzola on December 24, 2013, 02:14:31 PM
Quote from: pascosaur on December 23, 2013, 10:24:26 PM

I really enjoyed making the Amargasaurus, so I'd like to expand out to a few other sauropods - so why not some prosauropods too?  Have some technical aspects I need to solve for printing for the majority of sauropods though.

Blade, I agree, a 1:1 would be reaaaaaaally cool - heck of a printer we'd need for that though!

Sure would..it's called " my hands " ! lol  Stego is certainly on my list of species to do..so I may come back to this pose for it ..saved in " my projects " folder. :)

pascosaur

Under the bright moonlight of the early Jurassic, a male cryolophosaurus is looking after its two pregnant and starving brides...
No primitive sauropodomorph in sight Mr Gorgonzola ?!!!!!!
;)

pascosaur

The two very starving girls!!! ^-^

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: pascosaur on December 27, 2013, 12:11:37 AM

They're runway models ! lol

Zhuchengotyrant

Hi! I just got the 1:72 Nasutoceratops by Mr.Doyle. I really Love it. It is about the sise of the Kosmoceratops by Mr.Krentz. I Will post pics when I get home, before I start painting! ;)
-Zhuchengotyrant

Zelan

I just got these two in the mail,

1/72 bistahieversor by David Krentz in frosted ultra detail:

1/40 ceratosaurus by mb-cg in frosted ultra detail:

As others have pointed out this material is hard to photograph and the ceratosaurus cant stand on its own so I had to hold the tail while taking the shot. Really nice detail on both.

Brachiosaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 27, 2013, 12:48:18 AM
Quote from: pascosaur on December 27, 2013, 12:11:37 AM

They're runway models ! lol
Draw me like one of your Jurassic girls.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: