News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

POLL: What are your favorite toy companies?

Started by Seijun, March 18, 2012, 11:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are your favorite dinosaur toy companies?

Wild Safari
Carnegie
Collecta
Papo
Schleich
Bullyland
Kinto Favorite
Mojo
Battat
Invicta
Toyway (WWD & NHM)
Kaiyodo
Colorata
Sega
Kenner/Hasbro (JP)
Tyco (Dino Riders)
Playskool
Starlux
Marx
Other (specify in comments)

indohyus

Beasts of the Mesozoic also needs mention.

Reuben03

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Halichoeres

There are so many new players that I think this poll needs a reboot.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

stoneage

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 23, 2020, 03:28:36 PM
There are so many new players that I think this poll needs a reboot.

I agree, what about PNSO, Vitae, etc.

Wallnut

Kaiyodo is not a popular brand but they make accurate dinosaurs and prehistoric animals.

Gwangi

This poll definitely needs a re-boot. I can't believe I voted for Papo, PNSO needs to get that vote.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Gwangi on December 31, 2020, 07:43:23 PM
This poll definitely needs a re-boot. I can't believe I voted for Papo, PNSO needs to get that vote.

:D Thought the same.

Faelrin

I agree a reboot would be nice with how many new comers there have been the past few years and possibly next year (with companies like Creative Beast Studio, PNSO, Nanmu, W-Dragon, Mesozoo, Mesozoic Life, GR Toys, Eofauna, Mattel with their Jurassic World line, etc).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

ceratopsian

Lynx

An oversized house cat.

postsaurischian

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Archosaur on September 30, 2018, 03:03:24 PM
What makes the Invicta figures so special to me is their well thought out musculature and skin detail, all very graceful sculpts, even though often incorrect. Of course, me growing up in the the same era that these were made (the earlier figures from my early childhood, the later ones from my teens) is a big nostalgia factor, and as such I am rather biased.

There is nothing wrong with being nostalgic. Why do you think I like Imperial or Soma? Their 1980's dinosaurs were far from being accurate, but they have their "vintage" charm. And they were the figures that were around me in my childhood. Choices can be made with nostlagia as well as accuracy or research.

DinoFan2010

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Pachyrhinosaurus

I voted in the poll years ago, but my choices would still be the same now. Carnegie is my all-time favorite dinosaur toy line. I also voted for Battat, Wild Safari, and Invicta.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

solarsaurus

my top choices weren't here, so I chose the next best (safari, carnegie and papo) but my favorite brands are probably PNSO and Nanmu. hopefully Rebor will be in my top 5 when Kiss gets shipped!!

GojiraGuy1954

There should be a new version of this thread posted with more companies. Like, this one doesn't even have Rebor, let alone newer players like Mattel or GR Toys.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Totally agree, they should include all toy dinosaur companies.

My favorite dinosaur company honestly today is Collecta, PNSO and Rebor in that order. I really like your figures.

GojiraGuy1954

My top 3 would be EoFauna, Papo and Safari. with Rebor & CollectA as runners up.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.