News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu - New for 2023

Started by Sturisoma, November 12, 2022, 11:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TooOldForDinosaurs

The arms look weirdly long...

SenSx

1/12 is a weird choice to me.
I would have liked either 1/10 or 1/18 to fit with the other Iron Studio/Prime 1 or Rebor/Itoy/Papo/Dino Dream.
But maybe it will be bigger than the advertised scale, like usual with Nanmu or Rebor.

Sculpt looks good, but I guess it will have articulations unfortunately :/

Bread

Quote from: SenSx on May 06, 2023, 06:20:07 PM1/12 is a weird choice to me.
I would have liked either 1/10 or 1/18 to fit with the other Iron Studio/Prime 1 or Rebor/Itoy/Papo/Dino Dream.
But maybe it will be bigger than the advertised scale, like usual with Nanmu or Rebor.

Sculpt looks good, but I guess it will have articulations unfortunately :/
Funny enough, I thought 1/12 was a brilliant way to go.

There are a variety of action figures and models of other sci-fi media at this scale and something I have always felt was missing were the famous JP raptors.

Although in the end I'll probably skip this, I am curious about the comparisons with other 6-inch action figures.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm interested to see the final product.

blnadal

Product name: "Dragon Soul" series-Mosasaurus 2.0 Lord of Abyss.
Product number: 172336.
Price: 1180 RMB.
Weight: 5.7KG.
Pre-sale time: 5.15-5.25.
Single box size: 56.6*45*22.6CM.
Inner box size: 57.5*46*24.5CM.
Outer box size: 93.5*58.5*51CM.
Packing rate: 4 boxes / carton.
G.W: 23.8KGS.
N.W: 22.8KGS.

blnadal

Of course, there is also good news to share with you.
1. The packaging of the Dragon Soul series, um, it is the largest package in nanmu products at present, and it is very strong.
2. The real object looks more beautiful, it is definitely a very bright decoration in your house.
3. T-REX, dressed as a man, is one of the colors in the Alpha series, and this time we have prepared three color schemes for you.

Abobo

I really hope Nanmu will release a Therizinosaurus one day

blnadal

Quote from: Abobo on May 15, 2023, 05:22:34 PMI really hope Nanmu will release a Therizinosaurus one day
and pteranodon too

Jorgesaurus

Nasutoceratops, corythosaurus, mamenchisaurus and dreadnogthus nanmus please, please

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Over9K

WAIT... so we're getting a $100+ PAPO Standing T.rex??

dragon53

I'm also hoping for a Nanmu Dreadnoughtus and Nasutoceratops.

Over9K

Quote from: dragon53 on May 16, 2023, 12:01:40 AMI'm also hoping for a Nanmu Dreadnoughtus and Nasutoceratops.

I don't really collect sauropods, but I have a mighty need for a Nanmu Dreadnaughtus.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Abobo on May 15, 2023, 05:22:34 PMI really hope Nanmu will release a Therizinosaurus one day

They teased one. Still no update.

Quote from: blnadal on May 15, 2023, 05:29:43 PM
and pteranodon too

I think they mentioned a Quetzalcoatlus? Probably from Dominion. Nothing shown since though.

Quote from: BlueKrono on May 15, 2023, 07:08:27 PMGosh, I wonder where they got that pose from...
https://dinotoyblog.com/mosasaur-by-sideshow-dinosauria/

Yeah I made that connection when they fist teased the concept..it's one reason I'm not sold on it. I have the Sideshow and it's well..more original and better done?

Quote from: Over9K on May 15, 2023, 09:53:47 PMWAIT... so we're getting a $100+ PAPO Standing T.rex??

lol well obviously a bit nicer than that.  I wonder if it will be better than the Prime 1 smaller scaled Rex Rotunda dio? They might be close in size. I guess we will see. I'm interested in the fence/main road attack version. Not sure if I'll spring for this one though. I certainly don't need a female Rex sculpt in male colors again. ;)

Over9K

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 16, 2023, 02:57:39 AMlol well obviously a bit nicer than that.  I wonder if it will be better than the Prime 1 smaller scaled Rex Rotunda dio? They might be close in size. I guess we will see. I'm interested in the fence/main road attack version. Not sure if I'll spring for this one though. I certainly don't need a female Rex sculpt in male colors again. ;)

If I read Nanmu correctly, there will three colors, Male, Female and... ???

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Over9K on May 16, 2023, 04:47:58 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 16, 2023, 02:57:39 AMlol well obviously a bit nicer than that.  I wonder if it will be better than the Prime 1 smaller scaled Rex Rotunda dio? They might be close in size. I guess we will see. I'm interested in the fence/main road attack version. Not sure if I'll spring for this one though. I certainly don't need a female Rex sculpt in male colors again. ;)

If I read Nanmu correctly, there will three colors, Male, Female and... ???

I knew the female was coming, the male eh they've done it before. Not sure what the 3rd variant would be though.

blnadal

Over9K

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 16, 2023, 05:52:18 AMI knew the female was coming, the male eh they've done it before. Not sure what the 3rd variant would be though.

I'm gonna hope and pray for A Kenner Red... but I'm going to expect a stripey boy like the Mountain King.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Over9K on May 16, 2023, 06:47:17 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 16, 2023, 05:52:18 AMI knew the female was coming, the male eh they've done it before. Not sure what the 3rd variant would be though.

I'm gonna hope and pray for A Kenner Red... but I'm going to expect a stripey boy like the Mountain King.

I don't like double dipping..but for a Red Rex I probably would. I mean it's the Kenner/novel version after all. 

The Mosa looks to have nice details, I'm waiting for a comparison with it and WDragon to see if I should part with mine to get the new Nanmu version.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: