News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu - New for 2023

Started by Sturisoma, November 12, 2022, 11:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SenSx on May 21, 2023, 08:52:56 PMOh ok I assumed the rotunda was DS because I thought all the iconic poses from the movies were kept for this line, and to me rotunda roaring Rex is more iconic.
Could be good news for me, it means better price, I'll just wait and see how the other DS rex looks.

By the way I'd love to have that banner from the P1 rex on my Nanmu, do you think it is buyable somewhere ?

There was a fabric banner included in the Mattel Legacy set. All need do was insert some floral wire to make it poseable.

blnadal

Over9K

"The paint is laaaaaame and it's made out of recycled PVC pipe!!"

;D

Funny, we don't hear those complaints anymore.

Carnoking

Quote from: Over9K on May 22, 2023, 11:04:43 PM"The paint is laaaaaame and it's made out of recycled PVC pipe!!"

;D

Funny, we don't hear those complaints anymore.

This is true but then again this figure is head and shoulders above that last offering  ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think the first Mosa is still pretty nice, it's a more natural/neutral pose I like, but then I also have other Mosas in the attacking pose like the WDragon and P1.

Anyone see a comparison with the WD and this one yet?

blnadal

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 23, 2023, 05:29:55 AMI think the first Mosa is still pretty nice, it's a more natural/neutral pose I like, but then I also have other Mosas in the attacking pose like the WDragon and P1.

Anyone see a comparison with the WD and this one yet?
I'm waiting for this comaparison too, when I found it, I will post here for sure

and some new photos:

Sturisoma

Before the existing PVC mold technology innovation, the product details seem to be close to the upper limit, perhaps the progress of science and technology will bring more new vitality to the future products.
Of course, we will always use the latest technology for new products.

In other news, lots of people are commenting on Nanmu's recent posts to release a therizinosaurus as teased. I'm guessing they're still figuring out how to make a DS version taking into consideration the long nails which are obviously a shipping problem  :))

Sturisoma

dragon53

Blade-of-the-Moon

Darn it Nanmu..you did it..you crazy s#%& you did it.

QuoteWe know that this color scheme has a special meaning for many people, listen to the voice of the public, it is coming!
Limited edition it has only one shipment.
For more wonderful news, please follow our major social platforms.

Sigh..now  I have to buy two of these plus the DS edition.

Stegotyranno420

Remembering the various French revolutions and all the King Georges is easier than keeping track of Nanmu Tyrannosaurs.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 27, 2023, 06:31:25 AMRemembering the various French revolutions and all the King Georges is easier than keeping track of Nanmu Tyrannosaurs.

lol  :))  I think this newest release makes 3 so far? I have no idea how many paint variants though..

SenSx

Oh my... when do these beauties release ?
I just can't wait.

Over9K

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 27, 2023, 07:29:20 AM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 27, 2023, 06:31:25 AMRemembering the various French revolutions and all the King Georges is easier than keeping track of Nanmu Tyrannosaurs.

lol  :))  I think this newest release makes 3 so far? I have no idea how many paint variants though..

If you count the Indominus as a T.rex (Base Genome)...

Indominus - 3 colors, White/Partial Camo/Full Camo (clear)

Alpha 1.0 - 3 colors, Rexy/Buck/clear

Once And Future King - 3 colors - Buck/Onyx/Mountain

Carnoking

Don't forget the limited edition of the Once and Future King

Carnoking

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 27, 2023, 05:06:52 AMDarn it Nanmu..you did it..you crazy s#%& you did it.

QuoteWe know that this color scheme has a special meaning for many people, listen to the voice of the public, it is coming!

Well darn if I'm not torn. I usually stick rigidly to the movie colors for these releases, and I'd especially want an accurate deco for a recreation of such an iconic moment, but darn if that's not an awesome color variant to offer. I certainly don't need two given the size and price point... AGH!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Over9K on May 27, 2023, 03:11:10 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 27, 2023, 07:29:20 AM

If you count the Indominus as a T.rex (Base Genome)...

Indominus - 3 colors, White/Partial Camo/Full Camo (clear)

Alpha 1.0 - 3 colors, Rexy/Buck/clear

Once And Future King - 3 colors - Buck/Onyx/Mountain

lol well I didn't think to count the Indominus.

I thought Alpha 1.0 , Once and Future King, this new release which would three release waves of Rex. I did forget the model kit version too that is coming out.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on May 27, 2023, 03:13:55 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 27, 2023, 05:06:52 AMDarn it Nanmu..you did it..you crazy s#%& you did it.

Well darn if I'm not torn. I usually stick rigidly to the movie colors for these releases, and I'd especially want an accurate deco for a recreation of such an iconic moment, but darn if that's not an awesome color variant to offer. I certainly don't need two given the size and price point... AGH!

Exactly. Maybe I'll put them in different parts of the house?   I've loved that "blood red " description from the novel even before Kenner. I really wish they had used it for the movie.

Bread

Hm... If that red variant turns out to be worth its asking price, then I'll consider it for my single JP piece. I'd like something to sit beside my JP books.

Darn... Nanmu really knows what sells :o

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: