News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Wild Past - Wave 2 - Kickstarter

Started by DinoToyCollector, March 22, 2023, 01:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Quote from: Quiversaurus on November 19, 2023, 01:32:51 AM
Quote from: Sim on November 18, 2023, 06:49:42 PMavatar_Dilophosaurus_8o @Dilophosaurus_8o: avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector has shown interest in making a 1:35 Velociraptor!  I too hope Velociraptor will be made in the Wild Past main line.

I would be so happy if I could get my hands on a well-made 1:35 Velociraptor!

I would be in for a 1:35 Velociraptor too!  :) It would also look great next to the Deinonychus.

Funk

Quote from: Sim on November 26, 2023, 02:25:53 PMavatar_Funk @Funk, I think you might be interested in the Segnosaurus!
Nice! Didn't see this until now.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector any updates on the status of Wild Past's latest kickstarter and majunga?

Concavenator

Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on May 29, 2024, 08:33:02 PMavatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector any updates on the status of Wild Past's latest kickstarter and majunga?

I was wondering about that too...

Sim

I too have been wondering what the situation for Wild Past is...

Concavenator

Also, the Wild Past site isn't working for me. Am I the only one?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.