News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Papo - New for 2024

Started by bmathison1972, November 16, 2023, 08:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have the HC one and the Safari/Carnegie one. I'm sure HLG or PNSO will tackle one eventually.

Takama

IMO from what i seen in photos

The Wild Safari Concavenator was one of the best of the 2020 line up

And its a damn shame it was retired along side alomost HALF, the years output.

And then we get dreck like Papos model

Primeval12

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 16, 2024, 03:19:37 AMI have the HC one and the Safari/Carnegie one. I'm sure HLG or PNSO will tackle one eventually.

I hope so! For now, the Carnegie one remains my favorite. The Safari one is good too and even the Schleich is quite interesting to me... But I feel like no Concavenator is flawless so far. Hopefully if PNSO tackles it, it'll be good.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I do have this one by Sean Cooper. Not a toy though. Mine is the original Martin Garratt build/paint up that was on the cover of PT.

Syndicate Bias

That's still the best Concavenator in the market to this day.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 25, 2024, 10:22:29 AMThat's still the best Concavenator in the market to this day.

I get a little nervous moving it is all lol

Concavenator

Takama

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 25, 2024, 05:12:58 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 25, 2024, 10:22:29 AMThat's still the best Concavenator in the market to this day.

Leave it where its at, obviously you have the prototype to a mass produced model and never knew about it😅

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on March 03, 2024, 06:43:26 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 25, 2024, 05:12:58 PM

Leave it where its at, obviously you have the prototype to a mass produced model and never knew about it😅

I'm guessing it was unintended lol  Martin's work is a beautiful piece.

but so fragile to dust.

Concavenator

Official stock photo of the Suchomimus.

SidB

That's truly a return to the very best of Papo's "good old days". Actually, probably better!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'd equate it with the level of detail present in the Ceratosaurus thus far, going to be a great addition from Papo this year.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.