News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

bL00df0x's Diorama

Started by bL00df0x, February 18, 2013, 07:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

Lanthanotus

Very nice work and stunning detail. Do you craft those plants and fallen leaves yourself?

bL00df0x

Thank you :) The big plants are made of masking tape, whereas the smaller plants are dried moss painted green and finally, the fallen leaves are actually real dead leaves. I used a special hole puncher for the fallen leaves. You can check out the product from this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxL7dsoZq3I

Quote from: Lanthanotus on December 26, 2017, 06:06:16 PM
Very nice work and stunning detail. Do you craft those plants and fallen leaves yourself?

docronnie

Thanks a lot for sharing! 😇
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

bL00df0x

bL00df0x

Hi everyone, here's a sneak peak of what's coming up :)

WIP_kitchen1 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

WIP_kitchen2 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

Halichoeres

Ooh, one of the best scenes! Looking forward to it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Reptilia

That's iconic, yes. Always amazed by your skills, the thing is so tiny!

Mackeral

JohannesB

This is great! I especially love that it is so small, yet very detailed. I am looking forward to seeing it painted and finished; surely going to be awesome.

bL00df0x

Here's a quick update of the diorama  :)

WIP Kitchen 3 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

bL00df0x

Hi everyone, I present to you, "Raptors in the Kitchen" 1/35 scale diorama from Jurassic Park!

20180430_002036 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

20180430_001936 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

20180430_001718 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

20180430_001905 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

20180430_001555 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

Mini Minmi

Wow! It's so detailed and iconic, I'm loving all the little touches. Also excellent use of lighting and depth of field in your pictures, it really makes the general feel of tension come to life.

Jose S.M.

Reptilia

Stunning!

Halichoeres

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing your work :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Nimravus

I fully agree with the others. Your dioramas are superb!

bL00df0x

Thank you everybody, I'm glad that you all like it! I'm excited to do more!

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

bL00df0x

Hello everyone, here's a sneak peak of the next diorama ;) Can you guess which scene is it?

Rexy 3D printed 1 by Peter Hui, on FlickrRexy 3D printed 2 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: