News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New on Ebay

Started by Ikessauro, March 13, 2012, 03:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinomike

Hi all! There's  a lot available with one particular Battat T.rex that might interest you. I already have one (and pid inbody parts to get it). Please somebody get it before it gets impossible for me to resist the temptempation of getting a second one!
http://m.ebay.com/itm/221728011661?_mwBanner=1
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Ikessauro

Quote from: Dinomike on April 04, 2015, 09:57:40 AM
Hi all! There's  a lot available with one particular Battat T.rex that might interest you. I already have one (and pid inbody parts to get it). Please somebody get it before it gets impossible for me to resist the temptempation of getting a second one!

I really tried, but couldn't. No shipping to BRazil option and couldn't go through with the buy it now. The seller also doesn't accept questions.

Dinomike

Quote from: Ikessauro on April 04, 2015, 11:52:30 AM
Quote from: Dinomike on April 04, 2015, 09:57:40 AM

I really tried, but couldn't. No shipping to BRazil option and couldn't go through with the buy it now. The seller also doesn't accept questions.

That's a bummer! :(
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

tyrantqueen

Invicta Hunter

A version 3 Battat T-rex at a nice price, the seller also has other cheap Battat's for sale.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battat-Dinosaur-Boston-Museum-Science-Retired-Model-NEW-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-/171751386518?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fd2e2d96
It's amazing how cheap Battat's are selling for these days but i guess that's just the way it goes seeing that their being re-released.

DinoLord

Yeah, the mini T. rex I bought from them arrived today in great shape (and it was listed for a great price too!)

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: DinoLord on April 12, 2015, 12:33:52 AM
Yeah, the mini T. rex I bought from them arrived today in great shape (and it was listed for a great price too!)

That mini T-rex was at a good price, you had a great buy there.
I really hope they don't remake the mini T-rex, it would be nice to have an original Battat figure retain it's high price and rarity.

Roselaar

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on April 12, 2015, 02:06:33 AM

I really hope they don't remake the mini T-rex, it would be nice to have an original Battat figure retain it's high price and rarity.

We still have the other Battat minis for that, don't we? As far as I know, only the mini Rex will be re-released. And that was specifically hard to find to begin with, so it's only fair to collectors to release that particular figure.

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: Roselaar on April 12, 2015, 02:32:52 PM

We still have the other Battat minis for that, don't we? As far as I know, only the mini Rex will be re-released. And that was specifically hard to find to begin with, so it's only fair to collectors to release that particular figure.

If they do re-release any of the minis it will be a shame especially if they do the T-rex. The fact they are hard to find does not warrant a reissuing in my mind. It's a good thing to have rare figures in a brand, it gives collectors something to strive for.
Do you know for sure that they will be reissuing the mini T-rex?

tyrantqueen

Roselaar

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on April 12, 2015, 03:48:47 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on April 12, 2015, 02:32:52 PM

If they do re-release any of the minis it will be a shame especially if they do the T-rex. The fact they are hard to find does not warrant a reissuing in my mind. It's a good thing to have rare figures in a brand, it gives collectors something to strive for.
Do you know for sure that they will be reissuing the mini T-rex?

So I've read in the Battat re-issue thread. Whether it will happen remains to be seen.

I get your point on the minis and their rarity. However, the mini T-Rex is so rare, it might as well be unreleased. That's not giving collectors a fair chance. At least the other minis are still sort of findable.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

amargasaurus cazaui

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

stargatedalek

That's odd, I could have sworn when I checked it yesterday it was a results page with a lot of CollectA on it...

SBell

Quote from: stargatedalek on April 14, 2015, 12:13:12 AM
That's odd, I could have sworn when I checked it yesterday it was a results page with a lot of CollectA on it...

It actually did work yesterday, I tried it. How odd.

We'll try again: http://www.ebay.com/sch/bookhuntingtim6o9c/m.html?item=281645100332&rmvSB=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Halichoeres

QuoteIt actually did work yesterday, I tried it. How odd.

We'll try again:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/bookhuntingtim6o9c/m.html?item=281645100332&rmvSB=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Oh, it's all listings, my mistake, not just the CollectA ones. I'm not sure how it decides what goes on top.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: