News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New on Ebay

Started by Ikessauro, March 13, 2012, 03:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

SBell

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on June 08, 2015, 10:40:16 PM
Battat original Diplodocus. Only one day left! BIN $149.99! Not a bad price considering what it used to go for. Remember when it sold for $800 or so?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battat-Dinosaur-Boston-Museum-Science-Retired-Model-NEW-Diplodocus/171813420292?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131003132420%26meid%3D7cc9f0da57e5441889f41f1fb42a1aa5%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D171813149315&rt=nc

Those were the good old days! And I haven't looked to see what the status of the Battat re-issues is, but I'm guessing when that happens the ebay price will drop again. Mainly because the primary value is in the sculpt and pose, and I don't think that the paint is changing that much.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thanks for the notice, I'll give it a go!

CityRaptor

That makes us rivals, Blade!

Thank you, Robin.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm probably not going to bid much more than that,  I think if they were widely available retail might be 30.00 or so. For me they would make good references if I decide to make those species.   I can't believe the prices that seller has on other items..36.00 for a sabretooth cat skull eraser?

CityRaptor

Yes, those prices are a bit high...you can get the skull for less than 4 dollars on HJU, even if you have wait 4 to 6 weeks.
Oh no

Meso-Cenozoic

The price, so far, on the Favorite Concavenator and Pelecanimimus isn't too bad. But, the shipping is nearly as much!

I've gotten some special editions from DeJankins in the past. I know these have been out awhile now, but I wonder if he still might get these at some point?

Meso-Cenozoic

So did any of you guys win the Favorite Concavenator and Pelecanimimus? I didn't bid and was hoping one of you won it.

CityRaptor

I bid but did not win. The seller however offered me another set. Is 30$ a good price for the set?
Oh no

Ikessauro

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 15, 2015, 01:36:47 PM
I bid but did not win. The seller however offered me another set. Is 30$ a good price for the set?

Quite good. I paid 60 or so for mine.

Uroplatus

I think that's a very good price, i paid 40$ for mine.

Ikessauro

I'm not sure I should post my own ebay item here, but since it's only one I hope it's ok.

Missing links Cavewoman Neanderthal Woman.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261935419963?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

CityRaptor

Quote from: Uroplatus on June 15, 2015, 03:34:40 PM

I think that's a very good price, i paid 40$ for mine.

Thanks. Brought it.

Another set! Higher starting price than last time:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Favorite-Concavenator-Pelecanimimus-Figure-Kazunari-Araki-Japan-LTD-Dont-miss-/371356108157?
Oh no

Meso-Cenozoic

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Libraraptor

Libraraptor

Daspletodave

Yeah, there's 51 Battat dino auctions right now on EBAY, and no bids. How the mighty have fallen!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: