News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

Phantastic Moschops! :) I think I have seen photos of it before, could it be that Martin Garratt has posted some somewhere before? And I have to get that African Village Toob! :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Libraraptor

Compliments on both the Moschops and the incredibly great repainted Mastodonsaurus! You have got a high class collection Helge! For I plan to be around the forum more often again, I am going to follow your beautiful dinosaur (and non-dinosaur) mix!

DinoToyForum

Agreed - the repainted Mastodonsaurus is glorious.

postsaurischian

Hey, thanks for the comments, guys :)!
Yeah, words can't describe how much I love the Mastodonsaurus' new colours! By the way, it's an old model, not a reissue like the brown one on the comparison / copulation pics.
Copper's repaints are pieces of art and the Mastodonsaurus is No. 10 in my collection :).

Quote from: brontodocus on July 09, 2012, 06:41:13 PM
Phantastic Moschops! :) I think I have seen photos of it before, could it be that Martin Garratt has posted some somewhere before? And I have to get that African Village Toob! :)

It could be Martin showed the Moschops before.
Holding the cute thing in my hands I must admit that I underestimated Malcolm's work before :-[, I'm honestly sorry.

The people from the African Village Toob are great for 1:30 - 1:33 comparison :).

dinonikes

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 10, 2012, 03:37:46 PM
It could be Martin showed the Moschops before.
Holding the cute thing in my hands I must admit that I underestimated Malcolm's work before :-[, I'm honestly sorry.

No need to be sorry- I overestimate my work so it all evens out right- just joking- but actually its sort of interesting to me that almost everyone who has ordered from me has made the same comment about my stuff-that it looks so much better in person than photos show, which could be said about most models I suppose, but I hear that all the time. Probably more a commentary on my photography skills or lack thereof-I must admit that I do not spend much efforts in the photographing of my stuff which is probably wrong of me.

radman

I have all (I think) of Malcolm's wave 1 and 2 models - and they have all exceeded my expectations.  The Tylosaurus and Indricotherium remain my two favorites, but I love all of them; Dilophosaurus, Muraenosaurus, Parasaurolophus and Kronosaurus receive honorable mention, but they're all wonderful, really.  Keep up the great work, Mac, and don't let these pass you by, Helge! ^-^

amargasaurus cazaui

Far be it from me to offer food for thought, but this idea does occurr and would seem something we should all agree on . I have yet to see the dinosaur model or replica that does not look better in my own hands than in someone else's collection......thats the way I see it!!!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

postsaurischian

Quote from: dinonikes on July 12, 2012, 01:37:39 AM
No need to be sorry- I overestimate my work so it all evens out right .......

;D ;D

Quote from: radman on July 12, 2012, 02:07:45 AM
...... don't let these pass you by, Helge! ^-^

The new (yet to be finished) Ceratosaurus is definitely on my list ;).

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on July 12, 2012, 03:23:18 AM
I have yet to see the dinosaur model or replica that does not look better in my own hands than in someone else's collection......

;D  He, he ... You have a point there.

postsaurischian

:)   Papo Mammoth with baby

:)   1:1 Titanosaur egg with embryo, about 15 cm (6 inches) diameter .......

brontodocus

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

postsaurischian

:)   new Safari sauropods
                     ( ..... 1:50 Diplodocus still missing ;)!)

brontodocus

Yes, they really go together very well! :)

postsaurischian

:)   SEGA Prize Tyrannosaurus (re-painted by Martin Garratt)

the picture above is © by Marilyn Price (that's Martin's hand, not mine!)

Jetoar

Good figure and good painting :). Martín Garrat is an artist!  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Argentavis

Very nice collection, Helge! Thanks for sharing!

postsaurischian

:)
                                                                       one of my favourite Bullyland figures

Edaphosaurus

juju1305

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 11, 2012, 11:10:38 PM
..... one of my favourite Bullylands -  Edaphosaurus

so jealous! That's the ONE Bullyland missing in my collection I badly want!

postsaurischian

^-^  Kaiyodo Dinoland Dilophosaurus
                                                      (originally sculpted by Shinobu Matsumura, painted by copper)

compared to the Carnegie Cryolophosaurus:

Clash of the 'Lophos'!

postsaurischian

8)   Creative-Beast  Acrocanthosaurus (sculpted by David Silva, painted by Martin Garratt)

theropod plateau update :)

Takama

Quote from: postsaurischian on September 20, 2012, 07:29:57 PM
David Silva  Acrocanthosaurus
    >>  painted by Martin Garratt ...  :)

Hot dame, that thing is cool

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: