News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Helge, you are slipping, your last three dinosaurs you posted or two dinosaurs and a dimetrodon, none are blue.  ;) ;) ;)
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Bokisaurus

Very impressive new addition! Yo have one of the best collection! :)

postsaurischian

Thanks for the comments, guys :)!

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 21, 2012, 05:54:20 AM
Helge, you are slipping, your last three dinosaurs you posted or two dinosaurs and a dimetrodon Edaphosaurus, none are blue.  ;) ;) ;)

I call it 'the green phase' :).

Libraraptor

What an impressive Theropod plateau! Wow!!

postsaurischian

Thanks Stefan, you're too kind :).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got these two Dino Expo 2009 Dinosaurs through a trade with sauroid. Thanks so much! These were long overdue.

Edmontosaurus

Gigantoraptor

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:D Oh! ... and you gotta love the Krentz chubby Allosaurus

"Here Fido!"

Takama

brontodocus

Yay (sorry for being late :-[ ), congrats on your new Expo 2009 figures, Helge! Of course I'd like to know - who's that woman praying to the Gigantoraptor god? ;D

EDIT: I forgot how to type. I hate it when that happens.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

postsaurischian

Quote from: brontodocus on September 30, 2012, 11:46:19 AM
....... Of course I'd like to know - who's that woman praying to the Gigantoraptor god? ;D

:)  She's from the Arkham Horror Investigators series
       and her name is Akachi Onyele.
   She's perfect for praying to 1:50 Dinosaur gods ;D.

You can see her a bit better here:

ZoPteryx

Love that Dino Expo Gigantoraptor! :o

brontodocus

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 02, 2012, 04:33:11 PM
:)  She's from the Arkham Horror Investigators series and her name is Akachi Onyele.
She's perfect for praying to 1:50 Dinosaur gods ;D .
Ah, thanks! They're made for tabletop games, then? The set includes some other interesting figures, too. :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

postsaurischian

^-^  Kaiyodo Dinoland 100mm series Dimetrodon

I got this unpainted version from mnemosaurus. Thanks soo much!

Another red line I could draw in my Dinoland collection :). This is the current status:

brontodocus

Wow, so now you have fifteen of the Dinoland models altogether? :o Congrats on the Dimetrodon! :) Once again: I dearly hope we'll see more than just the Allosaurus and Tyrannosaurus getting re-released. I feel incapable of hunting for the original releases... :'(

postsaurischian

Quote from: brontodocus on October 08, 2012, 12:20:44 AM
Congrats on the Dimetrodon! :)

Quote from: brontodocus on October 08, 2012, 12:20:44 AM
Wow, so now you have fifteen of the Dinoland models altogether?

If you count the 1:20 Styracosaurus (also labeled 'Dinoland') that was already discontinued when that ad was published  ..... even 16 ^-^ >:D!

brontodocus

Oh, yes, now I remember having seen your photos of it. :) I just counted from the marked ones in your catalogue. But even better then!

postsaurischian

:)  Shapeways Isisaurus  DeLuxe version  by RareBreed  (white strong & flexible)
                                     I guess it's about 1:40 - 1:45  /  The most beautiful figure of a titanosaurid I have so far

compared to Invicta Apatosaurus:

sauroid

that's a beautiful figure.
your collection is one of the most awesome in DTF.  ^-^
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

ProSauropod

I've got the smaller version and the Pod - but seeing your photos, I may have to go for the larger.  Are you planning to paint?

Himmapaan

brontodocus

Wonderful! :) And quite huge for a shapeways model, too. :o The pose is really nice and vivid, somehow the pictures on shapeways don't really do it justice I guess.

postsaurischian

Quote from: sauroid on October 22, 2012, 06:52:09 PM
that's a beautiful figure.
your collection is one of the most awesome in DTF.  ^-^

:-[ ... thank you.

Quote from: ProSauropod on October 22, 2012, 07:23:49 PM
I've got the smaller version and the Pod - but seeing your photos, I may have to go for the larger.  Are you planning to paint?

It definitely will be coloured ... one day ... but not by me. This is an awesome figure and it should have an awesome paintjob ;).
..... I was thinking of the smaller versions as well :).

Quote from: Himmapaan on October 22, 2012, 07:36:35 PM
:o :o :o

....... isn't it 8)?

Quote from: brontodocus on October 22, 2012, 09:01:23 PM
....... somehow the pictures on shapeways don't really do it justice I guess.

Neither do mine ;D. It's always the same with that material - really hard to take pics that show all the detail, .... but once they're painted ..... :).

I got a package from Brasil today :D! Thanks so much to Ikessauro for sending me two figures of
                                           a series of Brasilian Dinosaurs made by Ademar Pereira do Nascimento:

Sacisaurus agudoensis  (about 1:5)

Pycnonemosaurus nevesi  (about 1:20)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: