News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

QuoteMight this be the reason Photobucket is regularly blocking my pictures (saying it's too much) or is it the number of uploaded pictures?
It's most likely your bandwidth- many people are looking at them which uses bandwidth up. As a free user, you're given an allocation of bandwidth a month, and when that runs out, your stuff is blocked :( I know because I had the same problems frequently, before I got sick of it and upgraded to Pro.

The amount of pictures you can upload, on the other hand, is dictated by how much storage you have left (should be indicated by percentage). If you ran out of storage, your pictures would still be viewable, but you just wouldn't be able to upload any more photos.

stemturtle

Postsaurischian, your walk-around is a nice complement to Libraraptor's excellent review in the Dinotoyblog.

You give a good idea of the actual size of the Bullyland Protochirotherium figure by photographing it with the Toyway Postosuchus.
The 1:10 scale for the new model at 21 cm long coverts to a life size of 210 cm or nearly 7 feet. Postosuchus was about double that length.
Good thing Protochirotherium lived during an earlier time and did not have to compete with the bigger species.

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

Jetoar

I would like to find this figure. It is very beautiful on mine mind  ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 08, 2014, 09:57:59 PM
It's most likely your bandwidth- many people are looking at them which uses bandwidth up. As a free user, you're given an allocation of bandwidth a month, and when that runs out, your stuff is blocked :( I know because I had the same problems frequently, before I got sick of it and upgraded to Pro.

The amount of pictures you can upload, on the other hand, is dictated by how much storage you have left (should be indicated by percentage). If you ran out of storage, your pictures would still be viewable, but you just wouldn't be able to upload any more photos.

Thanks for the info!

Quote from: stemturtle on February 08, 2014, 10:43:38 PM
Postsaurischian, your walk-around is a nice complement to Libraraptor's excellent review in the Dinotoyblog.
You give a good idea of the actual size of the Bullyland Protochirotherium figure by photographing it with the Toyway Postosuchus.
The 1:10 scale for the new model at 21 cm long coverts to a life size of 210 cm or nearly 7 feet. Postosuchus was about double that length.
Good thing Protochirotherium lived during an earlier time and did not have to compete with the bigger species.

Thanks, stemturtle :)!
The Protochirotherium's tracks found in Wolfhagen are indicative of animals of 30 cm - 300 cm length (obviously a whole family).

Quote from: Jetoar on February 09, 2014, 10:23:13 AM
I would like to find this figure. It is very beautiful on mine mind  ^-^

Are you on Libraraptor's list ;)?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:D Hurra! The queen of Dinosaur rubber toy figures made it to my collection!
                                                   (thanks again, tyrantqueen)
                           I've been watching almost every eBay offer for about 5 years now.
                                                   Sometimes it pays to be patient.

Battat 1:40 Diplodocus (originally sculpted by Dan LoRusso)

I tried to find radman-like mosses and grasses as in here or there, but didn't come close.
                                             I think he would have liked it anyway.

Blade-of-the-Moon

One of the best pics I've seen of this beauty !

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 10, 2014, 05:05:33 PM
One of the best pics I've seen of this beauty !
I concur-I love the mossy touch!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

tyrantqueen

The Dippy definitely went to a good home 8) I am glad it now belongs to a collector who can appreciate it. I like the little Radman tribute you added, too :)

Libraraptor

Congratulations on the Diplodocus!

Jetoar

One of the great pieces of dinosaurs collectors  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

:) Thank you for your comments!

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 10, 2014, 07:11:58 PM
....... I like the little Radman tribute you added, too

I'll miss his mossy pics.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: postsaurischian on February 10, 2014, 11:15:19 PM
:) Thank you for your comments!

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 10, 2014, 07:11:58 PM
....... I like the little Radman tribute you added, too

I'll miss his mossy pics.

We all will.   :(
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Bokisaurus

Glad you finally got her majesty, the Battat Diplo, and also the prince T-rex, too ;D They both remain my favorite figures of the species.

tyrantqueen

Oh, btw, I forgot to mention: the Battat Tyrannosaurus I sold to you is unusual because it has yellow eyes instead of the usual red. I'm not sure if it's a painting error, but I remember liking the colour better than the red.

postsaurischian

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 14, 2014, 11:19:38 PM
Oh, btw, I forgot to mention: the Battat Tyrannosaurus I sold to you is unusual because it has yellow eyes instead of the usual red. I'm not sure if it's a painting error, but I remember liking the colour better than the red.

Cool! I also like it much better than the red :D.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)  ~  Papo Archaeopteryx

Concavenator

:It looks really nice!
Awesome pics too  :)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

A beautiful addition to your beautiful dinosaur mix!
-Peter Benchley

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

The colors look better than the prototype I think. :)

alexeratops

Lovin that Archeopteryx!  :D
How much was it?
like a bantha!

sauroid

the Archaeopteryx is a beautiful figure, the tuft of feathers on top of the head is the only thing thats bugging me a bit.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: