News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Receved this cutie
Too lazy to photgraph him at my house

Bokisaurus

Well, its been slow, but here are my most recent additions >:D
CollectA prehistoric humans ::)
[
Hunting a Chap mei warthog ;)

and how they compare to some Papo figures, slightly smaller in size

And the Lovely Colorata Quetzalcoathlus >:D He had a very long journey from HK to Seattle!

with the smaller Colorata figure

and with the larger Scheich figure ;)

And lastly, a pair of kestrel

Bokisaurus

Quote from: brontodocus on March 24, 2012, 07:05:13 PM
Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 24, 2012, 05:44:28 PM
For me, finally got the large Colorata Quetzal! :D It had an amazing journey on his way here!
Congrats, Boki! :) Did you receive it with or without stand (I had to make a custom base for mine but fortunately I had some spare acrylic rods from the Colorata DX whales which fit perfectly)?

Yap, mine did not come with a stand, so I have to use another figures. But thats alright considering the story behind getting this one! ;D It was shipped somewhere else I never heard of, but the seller sent me a new one right away! Took almost a month! ;D

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Wildheart on March 25, 2012, 08:58:55 AM
Here are my recent aquisitions:

Nice new additions, who made this lovely tylacine? I don't think I have seen it before... and I want one! :)) >:D :'(

Takama

hey Boki, alright if we have a close up ground view of the neanderthal couple?

or the female to be exact :P :-X

Lio99

just got my collectA baronyx

brontodocus

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 27, 2012, 04:32:05 AM
And the Lovely Colorata Quetzalcoathlus >:D He had a very long journey from HK to Seattle!

Congrats, Boki! :) And the stand fits perfectly, too.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

brontodocus

...oh, and I just received a wonderful repaint of the Safari Ltd. Field Museum Sue sent by Niroot! Thank you so much! :D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Tylosaurus

Takama

Dan

Is that Niroot's letter with a wax seal?

postsaurischian

Quote from: Dan on March 27, 2012, 07:57:16 PM
Yes, it is. Even the way he's writing looks like art :).

radman

When I got a letter and picture from him, it had a wax seal.  Niroot is awesome.
8)

mmfrankford

Just got in the mail the Collecta Therizinosaurus, dead Triceratops, and Olorotitan. I also got the old Spinosaurus Dinosaur Train figure. I'm impressed with the quality of the paintwork on the Collectas, especially the dead Trike. I look forward to the other releases and the Papo baby rexes.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: mmfrankford on March 27, 2012, 09:15:27 PM
Just got in the mail the Collecta Therizinosaurus, dead Triceratops, and Olorotitan. I also got the old Spinosaurus Dinosaur Train figure. I'm impressed with the quality of the paintwork on the Collectas, especially the dead Trike. I look forward to the other releases and the Papo baby rexes.

CollectA are becoming increasingly popular, which can only be seen as testament to their improved quality :)
And Dinosaur Train... 8)

SBell

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 27, 2012, 09:29:02 PM
Quote from: mmfrankford on March 27, 2012, 09:15:27 PM

CollectA are becoming increasingly popular, which can only be seen as testament to their improved quality :)
And Dinosaur Train... 8)

I love the Dinosaur Train figures--a little more skin detailing, a little more subdued colours, and they would be amazing.  But they are great for what they are (if only the Troodon wasn't wearing a stupid uniform).

brontodocus

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 27, 2012, 08:13:56 PM
Yes, it is. Even the way he's writing looks like art :) .
Quote from: radman on March 27, 2012, 08:40:02 PM
When I got a letter and picture from him, it had a wax seal.  Niroot is awesome.
8)
Phantastic, isn't it? That's why I had to include the letter in the picture, too! :) I've never seen such a beutiful handwriting before.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 27, 2012, 08:13:56 PM
Quote from: Dan on March 27, 2012, 07:57:16 PM
Yes, it is. Even the way he's writing looks like art :).

That is so true! ;)

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Takama on March 27, 2012, 04:51:57 AM
hey Boki, alright if we have a close up ground view of the neanderthal couple?

or the female to be exact :P :-X

??? ::) :P ;)  Really?

dutchdinolover

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 24, 2012, 10:01:52 AM
Being a huge fan of Greg Paul's Brachiosaur illustrations, I just ordered me this :):

purchased this kit as wel, the unassembled one, and there are more for sale for the folks that might be interested :P

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: