News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horridus

A couple of Dinotales T. rex - sculpts I already owned but paint schemes I didn't. More 'surplus' from Niroot...  ;D Many thanks again!
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Tylosaurus

tyrantqueen

I got those two :P Urzeitshop is probably my second fave after dinosaurtime.co.uk

Just a question, when you put your dinosaurs next to the orchids, don't they (the dinos) get sun damaged? Seeing as plants need sunlight to grow and all  :o
Maybe they need some sunblock ;)

Tylosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 29, 2012, 03:07:13 AM
I got those two :P Urzeitshop is probably my second fave after dinosaurtime.co.uk

Just a question, when you put your dinosaurs next to the orchids, don't they (the dinos) get sun damaged? Seeing as plants need sunlight to grow and all  :o
Maybe they need some sunblock ;)
Noes xD I have red sunshade's, which you can control electrically from the inside of the apartment, that way my Orchids won't get sunburned, my oldest Orchid is just over 3 years old and it's giving blossom for the 7th time now :)
here my latest pic of all my orchids:

Them Steggies won't get sun burned because I want to see them so i place them in front of them, I'll try to figure out something cool :)

As for the urzeitshop, it's my fav due to low shipping costs and good deals :)

tyrantqueen

I come bearing goodies

Addresses blacked out for privacy reasons :P

Firstly, from dinosaurtime.co.uk

Also got this book from amazon.co.uk. Here it is with my three lovely new figures

Carnegie Tylo has a new friend :D

Here's some comparisons

I dedicate these photos to my dear friend Tylosaurus <3

Chinasaurs on my shelf, next to Sailor Moon

Fuzzy heart from Tylosaurus  ^-^ You have my permission to laugh at my nerdiness

Tylo, I also got your teddy, but I forgot to photograph him D:

Tylosaurus

Hah great !!!

That got to you very quick hay!! hahah fantastic displays there tooz :P That teddy was meant as a gift for your dog, since he loves to play with soft animals, also due to his painful days of healing, it's my gift towards him so he has something to play with to keep him occupied and hopefully it will cheer him up, it's my way of fixing him up in a positive way

It's good to see you gave the heart a special place and nice Papo Tylosaurus! hah the other one has a mate now Tylo Luv'n
And hey it actually looks very good, it'
s not that bad as many have been saying as for the pose of it's neck? That may have been possible I reckon, it's an interesting addition none the less. cool place with the Chinasaurs tooz

As for the boo,. could you post that in the books section, I guess you have a wonderful book collection too right :D

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 29, 2012, 04:38:57 PM
Hah great !!!

That got to you very quick hay!! hahah fantastic displays there tooz :P That teddy was meant as a gift for your dog, since he loves to play with soft animals, also due to his painful days of healing, it's my gift towards him so he has something to play with to keep him occupied and hopefully it will cheer him up, it's my way of fixing him up in a positive way

It's good to see you gave the heart a special place and nice Papo Tylosaurus! hah the other one has a mate now Tylo Luv'n
s not that bad as many have been saying as for the pose of it's neck? That may have been possible I reckon, it's an interesting addition none the less. cool place with the Chinasaurs tooz
I'm kinda afraid to give my dog the teddy, he tends to rip anything furry to shreds ::) He's a breed of dog that was designed to hunt rabbits and hares, you see.

The new Papo Tylo ain't all that bad, he has a chubbeh belly  ^-^

QuoteAs for the boo,. could you post that in the books section, I guess you have a wonderful book collection too right
I've got quite a lot books, but only 4 or so dinosaur ones. I'm picky I guess  ::)

Tylosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 29, 2012, 04:45:02 PM
Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 29, 2012, 04:38:57 PM
Hah great !!!

I'm kinda afraid to give my dog the teddy, he tends to rip anything furry to shreds ::) He's a breed of dog that was designed to hunt rabbits and hares, you see.

The new Papo Tylo ain't all that bad, he has a chubbeh belly  ^-^

QuoteAs for the boo,. could you post that in the books section, I guess you have a wonderful book collection too right
I've got quite a lot books, but only 4 or so dinosaur ones. I'm picky I guess  ::)
Still I'd love to see what you have chosen, might be very interesting for me to get to also :D My latest book is from 1995 and that's a pocket book too, kinda have many books with out dated data, funny to read though heh.
It would be interesting to read what has been written in books of today heh.

DinoToyForum

I took advantage of the sunlight streaming through my window today and took a snap of some recent (and not so recent) acquisitions that I may or may not have already shared. I forgot to include another recent addition, the CollectA Brachiosaurus, but as I reviewed it on the blog, perhaps I will be forgiven for the omission.

tyrantqueen

Those two blue ones on the right are kinda cute.

I have the tylo and doli too ;D

Tylosaurus

ha the Himmapaanasaurus Rex is there too :D So cool! then blue ones in the foreground, they look very old man, are they from the late 60's to early 70's?

postsaurischian

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 29, 2012, 04:59:43 PM
ha the Himmapaanasaurus Rex is there too :D
I wouldn't call it 'Himmapaanasaurus Rex' because Niroot did not paint it.

tyrantqueen

Hmm? Was it by Kevin/Teton? I have a Spinosaurus repainted by him.

Takama

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 29, 2012, 04:57:39 PM
I took advantage of the sunlight streaming through my window today and took a snap of some recent (and not so recent) acquisitions that I may or may not have already shared. I forgot to include another recent addition, the CollectA Brachiosaurus, but as I reviewed it on the blog, perhaps I will be forgiven for the omission.

I guess you might review the CollectA Dolly sometime.

Tylosaurus

+1 for Takama, he has a good idea tyrantqueen 8)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 30, 2012, 12:48:12 AM
+1 for Takama, he has a good idea tyrantqueen 8)
You mean me...? I thought he was referring to DTF, since he is a regular reviewer on the blog. I wouldn't mind writing a review, but I don't really know much about dinosaurs or marine reptiles to qualify.

I'm just an enthusiastic amateur :D

Tylosaurus

well since you have that dolly Takama's idea is a brilliant one :P You are no amateur to me, really you know quite a lot of things 8)
But mybad he was refering to DTF yer, rofl, it was late though haha oh noes  :o :-X

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Takama on March 30, 2012, 12:21:55 AM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 29, 2012, 04:57:39 PM

I guess you might review the CollectA Dolly sometime.

Yeah, I curios to read what yo have to say about that figure... and that Papo tylo >:D C:-)
man, that Papo tylo have a big belly! ;D

Takama

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 30, 2012, 02:31:23 AM
well since you have that dolly Takama's idea is a brilliant one :P You are no amateur to me, really you know quite a lot of things 8)
But mybad he was refering to DTF yer, rofl, it was late though haha oh noes  :o :-X

well Tyrantqueen could submit her review to DTF, he would then edit the errors, and maybe she could have him co-write it, by having him include something she might of missed on the figure. or include the experts opinion on the figure.

I thought of trying all that if I ever decided to send a review of a marine reptile to him.

Lady medusa

I have 5 new Critters to join my collection! The papo parasaurolophus, kaiyodo velociraptor, kaiyodo special painted deinonychus, a jurassic kaiyodo turtle(cant remember the species name at the moment), and a 1/15(/16) scale crylophosaurus. I have no idea who sculpted it but the style of the animal reminds me of william stouts. I have a lot, ALOT of cleaning and fixing to do on it but it has great potential! Photos will be up as soon as i figure out how to do it lol

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: