News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 23, 2012, 11:07:36 AM
Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 23, 2012, 05:27:12 AM
Nice additions everyone!

Here's my surprise of the day!!!

A beautiful T-Rex Hand Puppet I name him Rexie!
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/200731924699?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Aww, sweet Rex. :))

Nice mammoth, Postsaurischian.
yaps thank yous :D He also reminds me of a good friend of mine, from the other side of the channel

Himmapaan

spartasaurus

Just picked up an Invicta Stegosaurus! I know its relatively common, but I've been trying to complete my unpainted collection and it was pretty nice to not have to pay in pounds for it.

Takama

My Rotting Flesh came Today.

now im on the dead Trke bandwagon

Gwangi

Great picture. That theropod looks made to go along with the trike, even if they didn't live together.

postsaurischian

Being a huge fan of Greg Paul's Brachiosaur illustrations, I just ordered me this :):

Tylosaurus

That's a very nice Brachy postsaurischian ! What's the scale? 1:40?

postsaurischian

The scale is 1:35, it's about 2 cm higher than the Tamiya model.

Seijun

Gorgeous! I adore fat necks on sauropods.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

brontodocus

I've seen it before. What a gorgeous model! :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Himmapaan

Is that from Bob Morales?  :)

postsaurischian

Quote from: Himmapaan on March 24, 2012, 02:24:50 PM
Is that from Bob Morales?  :)
Yes it is :).    ..... cookie for you

Bokisaurus

Nice BrachiO! Hmm, was that the one being sold on Ebay?

For me, finally got the large Colorata Quetzal! :D It had an amazing journey on his way here!

Takama

Just bought, and downloaded Dino crises 2 for my PSP

brontodocus

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 24, 2012, 05:44:28 PM
For me, finally got the large Colorata Quetzal! :D It had an amazing journey on his way here!
Congrats, Boki! :) Did you receive it with or without stand (I had to make a custom base for mine but fortunately I had some spare acrylic rods from the Colorata DX whales which fit perfectly)?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Seijun on March 24, 2012, 11:05:59 AM
Gorgeous! I adore fat necks on sauropods.

It looks awesome ! ;D

.but is it too fat ? I'm doing that juve. Brachio myself and everything I've looked at points to a slimmer neck ?

Wildheart

Here are my recent aquisitions:

Weaver

@Blade-of-the-Moon: I don't think it's so much fat as in like a fat-column. Looks like it's more... spread out. Sort of neck-vertebrate with trachea and a gap then the esophogus with maybe room for a crop? That's what it looks like to me. So head on, it's still skinny but from the side looks fat.

Ooo! Look at that monster of a sculpt! So cool!

tyrantqueen

Thank you Blade-of-the-Moon!  ^-^

I always loved this game as a kid, but I always played with the gore off. The exploding hearts was just too much for me (which is weird, because I play and enjoy Mortal Kombat games, from the original to current)...

Blade-of-the-Moon

lol that's interesting.

I'm glad Diablo has a good home now..just keep him away from anything flammable ! ;D

Funny story..in high school spanish class we asked to pick names for ourselves..I picked the only spanish-dino name I knew of. Diablo.  Had no idea what it meant...lol  The teacher's face and retort still haunt me to this day.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: