News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

24th inventory update:

JPS1 dinosaurs, all MOC.

Bunch of MOC Dimetrodons.

Bunch of MOC Coelophysis.

Bunch of MOC Pteranodons.

JPS1 Electronic dinosaurs MOC, opened Raptor and another MOC Ellie.

SBell

Quote from: Ikessauro on November 25, 2012, 03:24:16 PM
Quote from: SBell on November 25, 2012, 02:51:58 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on November 25, 2012, 02:14:48 PM
Quote from: Ikessauro on November 25, 2012, 01:43:49 PM
Where can I get them for a reasonable price?

Unfortunately nowhere.
Sorry for having said that, but you must be very lucky to get one of these for a reasonable price ..... on the other hand, you never know :). I was lucky.
Best option would be to get a lot of them from one single seller through jauce.com ;).

Sadly, even on Jauce they are getting more expensive--there have been a few complete sets that went for quite a bit, and a few partial sets (that's where I got my Szechuan and Chiang--they were reasonable once).  But they seem to be selling for more (possibly for resale on ebay, where they seem a little more common, but way more expensive).

Plus, with Jauce, the added fees can make the high price even worse...

Thanks guys for  all this info. I guess I'm gonna have to pay a lot if I wanna get them anyways. I'll end up buying them on Ebay since I never could learn how to buy through Jauce... Just gonna look for prices in the range of 30 to 50 bucks, otherwise I'll not have them :)).

There are a couple $40 ones on there right now (sorry, I saw them but passed them by so I don't know who is selling them. Maybe Bucketfoot Al).

alexeratops

Quote from: Jetoar on November 25, 2012, 02:24:18 PM
Today, my father has bought in a flea market a Wild Safari Great White Shark for a one euro to me  ^-^

Congrats. Ol' great white. :)
like a bantha!

Jetoar

Thanks friend and he has few scafs. He is as new  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Roselaar

25th inventory update:

Two TLW sun screens.

JP neon sign, large, with package. Too bad I can't turn it on. I wonder what it looks like in action.

JP neon sign, small, with package. Same story.

TLW soundtrack. Plus German folder containing ads for TLW action figures.

Three sets of TLW Micro Machines, MOC.

TLW candy set box, closed.

TLW candy set box, opened. Of course the candy had all been eaten (otherwise it would have been spoiled anyway). Free mug is missing though.

Ammonites

Just got this little kit from ebay, seller was in the UK.  Got it to get the trilobite model mostly, but might be able to do an entry for this on the site since I've never seen it before.  Basically you're given 4 plastic models:  Trilobite, Ammonite, Psittacosaurus Skeleton and Horseshoe crab.  You're given plaster and a mold to make the "rocks" and then get to excavate it yourself.  Don't plan on doing this but seemed like an interesting idea.  Also came with a booklet with information on the kit and fossils.

Opened package

Also got these from a toy store.  Been wanting the trilobites and got a couple other fossil things.  Dimetrodon are for a small diorama where I'm hoping to put conceptualized "Dinosaur Zoo & Aquarium" things together.

Jetoar

Fabulous acquisitions friend, is the first time that i see this excavation kit. Horseshoe crab is cool  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Roselaar

26th inventory update:

TLW Microverse set, more or less MIB.

TLW novel paperback, with neat holocover.

Bunch of TLW Kooshies.

TLW VHS x2. Found another one later on, didn't bother to take its picture.

TLW Tetley coin set. Very nice item!

JP and TLW pencil cases.

JP R/C jeep. You might remember the jeep from an earlier picture, but later on I also found its accessories.

Jetoar

Of the kooshies I have only the Triceratops and the coins are very cool. I think that the Dilopho of the car have  the same colors that vthe elctronic dilopho of tre firts movie, vey cool 8).

suspsy

Look what arrived in the mail from Mastermind Toys yesterday! :D

Why no Allosaurus, you ask? They were sold out. :(

I think I'll wait and see what Papo has in store for 2013 before ordering again.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Roselaar

27th inventory update:

TLW handheld Raptor Run game. Still works fine, but I can't figure out how to win.  :P

Various stickers and leaflets for TLW.

TLW Watch.

TLW mouse mat. What do you call these in English again?

JP lobby cards. Awesome set!

TLW lobby cards.

Takama

Quote from: suspsy on November 28, 2012, 03:45:46 PM

I think I'll wait and see what Papo has in store for 2013 before ordering again.

Darn little Cuties on the bottom left :-*

radman

Hey, Photobucket now has a drag 'n drop feature!
Anyway, here's the latest over the last few weeks:

The sucho by Galileo is really cool, IMHO; I know some have complained about the "Popeye" arms - doesn't bother me though, this guy may really have used his arms quite extensively, so they'd be fairly muscular.  That aside, I'm really looking forward to Malcolm/Dinonikes' Sucho as well, that I ordered during his moving sale - if they make a nice match I'll paint this one in a similar fashion.  Any ETA, Malcolm?
^-^

The Gigantoraptor also completes my 2009 expo figure set.  3 years in the making!  A very nice set.

Lastly, the Styrac completes my Antediluvia Collection.  David was kind enough to send me a freebie Styra with one of my orders a few years ago, but it lacked the base and a leg or two.  I had never gotten around to fixing it, so when I saw this guy and the price was right... 8)

Gwangi

Roselaar, we call them mouse pads.  :)

Jetoar

Quote from: suspsy on November 28, 2012, 03:45:46 PM

Good acquisitions friend. You have boughy a good lot  ^-^.

Jetoar

Quote from: radman on November 28, 2012, 05:49:52 PM
Hey, Photobucket now has a drag 'n drop feature!
Anyway, here's the latest over the last few weeks:

The sucho by Galileo is really cool, IMHO; I know some have complained about the "Popeye" arms - doesn't bother me though, this guy may really have used his arms quite extensively, so they'd be fairly muscular.  That aside, I'm really looking forward to Malcolm/Dinonikes' Sucho as well, that I ordered during his moving sale - if they make a nice match I'll paint this one in a similar fashion.  Any ETA, Malcolm?
^-^

The Gigantoraptor also completes my 2009 expo figure set.  3 years in the making!  A very nice set.

Lastly, the Styrac completes my Antediluvia Collection.  David was kind enough to send me a freebie Styra with one of my orders a few years ago, but it lacked the base and a leg or two.  I had never gotten around to fixing it, so when I saw this guy and the price was right... 8)

Suchomimus is cool  8).

UK

Some of my additions from the last few months....

Have been lucky.

tyrantqueen

Wow, what a haul, and the Battat Diplo too...someone has been good this year ;)

Ikessauro

Wow UK, you're really lucky, Battat Diplo and a lot of cool stuff. Is that an Yellow Invicta Lambeosaurus?

Jetoar

Congratulations friend, you have a lot of rare figures  ^-^

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: