You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

yes it does look more like an Iguanodon than an Edmontosaurus.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

Quote from: sauroid on November 14, 2013, 01:12:13 PM
yes it does look more like an Iguanodon than an Edmontosaurus.

Yes, with this beak  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

FUTABA

More of me being a reluctant WWD3D fanboy.

I really really like blue things.

Invicta Hunter

The only problem with those new WWD figures is if you leave them in the blister pack the batteries will burst.
Other than that their very nice.

Balaur

I got the three pack of Pachyrhinosaurus from the WWD3D line today for my birthday, along with three blind bags, two of them having Pachyrhinosaurus from the three pack, and I got a Parskosaurus. ;)

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Balaur on November 16, 2013, 03:21:16 AM
I got the three pack of Pachyrhinosaurus from the WWD3D line today for my birthday, along with three blind bags, two of them having Pachyrhinosaurus from the three pack, and I got a Parskosaurus. ;)
Happy Birthday C:-)

Balaur

Thanks tyrantqueen!

Yes, my parents know exactly what I want, which is very helpful! These toys could be rare one day...

Concavenator

Congrats,and happy birthday,Balaur!

Megalosaurus

Hi.

Just get a package from EverythingDinosaur. Here you're 4 of my new adquisitions: Edmundo, Demetrio, T. Reyes, Familia de Hilario and Familia de Korina.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Balaur

Nice, Here are my presents.

Scowler

Patchi

Parkosaurus, with my mini-Jambox in the background. ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: Concavenator on November 16, 2013, 07:41:59 AM
Congrats,and happy birthday,Balaur!

Happy birthday friend, Today I bought in Ebay my first figures of WWD3D: Ultimate Gorgon and Twin Pack  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Roselaar

Today's catch: most of the new WWD line:

Pachyrhinosaurus 3-pack. Cute little figures!

Blind bags, unopened. 16 total.

Blind bags, opened. If you count the Pachy 3-pack, I've got a full set of 12, including some doubles.

Electronic dinosaurs. These are great! Quite poseable and with a variety of sounds. And rather good looking. Now for Scowler...

Ultimate Gorgon. Rather large. Lots of playability, but the paint job isn't great.

Nice thing is, due to the fact I recently visited a ToysXL which should have been opened but wasn't, I filed a complaint which led me to receiving a 15% discount (over 20 euros total) on all of these.  Nice! :)

Jetoar

Today I bought figures of Mojo fun, I will share images of these  ^-^.

Zhuchengotyrant

Just placed an order for Gorgonazola's 1:72 'Neck Down' Amargasaurus! ;) my first shapeways!
It's not for Christmas- it's fir my report card; A1A straight down! ^-^
-Zhuchengotyrant

Yutyrannus

Seijun

Hey, I bought something! The prices make me weep.

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: FUTABA on August 27, 2013, 12:16:11 PM

A Pliosaur T-Shirt (Rhomaleosaurus?) that I bought from the Fossil Workshop in Lyme Regis

Not sure how I missed this! Found it googling "Rhomaleosaurus"! That pliosaur is Meyerasaurus, I named it ;) Formerly Rhomaleosaurus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: