News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

:D Nice packages from Japan and the U.S. today!

1. Favorite Tokugawa Woolly Mammoth (already my favourite toy mammoth figure to date)
2. Kaiyodo Dinoland Monoclonius skull (wow - more detailed than expected)

Pictures later :).

Hynerpeton

Just ordered items from Everything Dinosaur. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Patrx

Quote from: SBell on June 05, 2014, 01:48:01 AM
Quote from: stoneage on June 04, 2014, 11:22:59 PM
Quote from: SBell on June 04, 2014, 01:14:52 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 03, 2014, 06:28:09 AM
I have three orders from Malcolm I've waiting on for over a year, I'm really hoping to see them soon. Can't wait to share everyone !

I've been waiting close to a year as well...soon, I hope, soon... ;D

I ordered a Leedsichthys from Malcolm and he said that Bell, Vlad, and Boki were ahead of me.  I also ordered a Moropus and Moschops.  He also said he was planning to make some other Prehistoric Mammals:  A Short Faced Bear, a Steppe Mammoth, and a Deinotherium.  He also said he had started work on a Basilosaurus.  All of these would be 1/40.

I have an Arctodus on order! As well as the Leedsicthys and a hyaena. And one more--which I will list when I have it! SO if your Leeds' was ahead of mine, and you have yours...you are giving me hope. So much hope...

I've got a Ceratosaurus, Daeodon, and Suchomimus in the works - I ordered them two years ago  :o
It's not that bad, however. In this day and age when one can track a shipment's every move from the beginning, it's nice to keep an element of surprise in the mix.  :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Patrx on June 06, 2014, 11:32:21 PM
Quote from: SBell on June 05, 2014, 01:48:01 AM
Quote from: stoneage on June 04, 2014, 11:22:59 PM
Quote from: SBell on June 04, 2014, 01:14:52 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 03, 2014, 06:28:09 AM
I have three orders from Malcolm I've waiting on for over a year, I'm really hoping to see them soon. Can't wait to share everyone !

I've been waiting close to a year as well...soon, I hope, soon... ;D

I ordered a Leedsichthys from Malcolm and he said that Bell, Vlad, and Boki were ahead of me.  I also ordered a Moropus and Moschops.  He also said he was planning to make some other Prehistoric Mammals:  A Short Faced Bear, a Steppe Mammoth, and a Deinotherium.  He also said he had started work on a Basilosaurus.  All of these would be 1/40.

I have an Arctodus on order! As well as the Leedsicthys and a hyaena. And one more--which I will list when I have it! SO if your Leeds' was ahead of mine, and you have yours...you are giving me hope. So much hope...

I've got a Ceratosaurus, Daeodon, and Suchomimus in the works - I ordered them two years ago  :o
It's not that bad, however. In this day and age when one can track a shipment's every move from the beginning, it's nice to keep an element of surprise in the mix.  :D

I heard from Malcolm today he is working hard to get packages out , just to let everyone know !

Mighty King

new figures to be repainted

Roselaar

That Lost World Pachy hatchling bootleg is new to me.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Roselaar on June 07, 2014, 07:00:55 PM
Nothing is sacred to bootleggers >:D

CityRaptor

It's rather interesting.  The colorscheme is very similar to the Jurassic Park Series 2 Pachycephalosaurus.
http://dinotoyblog.com/2009/12/13/pachycephalosaurus-jurassic-park-series-2-by-kenner/
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

docronnie

Quote from: tyrantqueen on June 07, 2014, 07:04:48 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on June 07, 2014, 07:00:55 PM
Nothing is sacred to bootleggers >:D

Hahaha! Where's the like button? :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Hynerpeton

Two prehistoric Dino's starting with D. Too tired to type names. Shall let you guess for now. :p
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

alexeratops

New CollectA Charcharodontosaurus! This model is really amazing. Vid coming later!
like a bantha!

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Mighty King on June 07, 2014, 03:49:02 PM
new figures to be repainted

Tell me about the animals in the middle picture?

SpittersForEver

The ones in the middle look OK. A good paint job could actually make a good figure.

sauroid

yeah they are actually ok. i have all of them and the only thing i dont like about them is the typical chinasaur paint job (and they are hollow).
btw, the figures on the first pic are from the same line as pic 2.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

alexeratops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzMRwjuxntE
Here's the review of the Charchar! really happy with it, a must have!
like a bantha!

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: sauroid on June 10, 2014, 07:06:31 AM
yeah they are actually ok. i have all of them and the only thing i dont like about them is the typical chinasaur paint job (and they are hollow).
btw, the figures on the first pic are from the same line as pic 2.

I saw them distributed in target stores $2 each back in '08, and I have the ankylosaurian. That's all I know. But I really like the molds. For chinasaurus they are pretty swell, so I wanna know where y'all found them, how many of them are there and so on.

brontodocus

While I didn't find time to be around much lately (nor did I acquire that many figures this year)... oh my goodness! I just received a birthday present by Helge today! :o

...and until today I didn't even know it was sculpted by Hirokazu Tokugawa (although I somehow suspected it was his work). Wow. Thank you so much, Helge! :) :-[

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hynerpeton

I got these. :) who makes the Dino on the right?

http://i60.tinypic.com/2nk30as.jpg
Walking With Monsers:

Roselaar

Quote from: predino on June 11, 2014, 10:22:47 PM
I got these. :) who makes the Dino on the right?

http://i60.tinypic.com/2nk30as.jpg

Chap Mei. It belongs to their old Dino Quest line. Not their best figure. They got better when they made their various Dino Valley lines.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: