News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

very cool hauls everyone especially that $45 lot. (what a steal!)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

suchomimus

Quote from: Pilkington on June 17, 2015, 10:55:57 PM
Also got this lot of dinosaurs for $45:

I can't help but do the math: $45/23 = $2 per pc without shipping :O
Grats on all your hauls!

Tyto_Theropod

Wow Pilkington! What a haul! True, I'd probably have traded most of them out in the end as I'm more interested in playing around with dinosaurs than I am in owning collector pieces. I can still appreciate a good ol' Safari dino when I see one though. :)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

pylraster

Dino Riders Edmontonia and Velociraptor Delta. Hauls from Toycon 2015 along with those... two.

docronnie

Very nice Pylraster! Congrats! :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Libraraptor

ITdactyl

Nice haul Pylraster... were there a lot of dinos this year?  I wasn't able to drop by.

Dinomike

That Dinorider Edmontonia is a gem! Had one as a kid but it was sold at a flea market :(
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Jetoar

Lovely replicas, these are my last  ^-^.

Lego is awesome  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Bokisaurus

Nice new additions everyone, I still need to pick up those JP mini set, they look cool 8)

Cammy

I'm so envious of you guys who have got the LEGO Jurassic World "Gallimimus" Trap polybag, I don't think it's going to be available here in Australia so I might miss out. I have the rest of the JW sets now, though!

My latest haul consists of the Hasbro Indominus Rex Vs. Ankylosaurus pack, LEGO Indominus Rex Breakout, LEGO Raptor Escape, LEGO Jurassic World for Nintendo 3DS, two Jurassic World posters, Where Dinosaurs Come To Life book, the biggest plush Rexy and this awesome Chap Mei Dino Valley playset.

docronnie

Congrats everyone for sharing your awesome hauls!  :)

From Toy Hunt (only one, there seems to be a drought again):

Sega Dinosaur King Lambeosaurus - 2005

From Toycon:

Safari Ltd Dino Toob Knock offs (?) -  they are only marked Safari Ltd China; if knock offs, off they go to the carolers

Safari Ltd. Miniature Replicas Toobs Sue and Her Friends Acrocanthosaurus

Safari Ltd. Miniature Replicas Toobs Sue and Her Friends T rex

Safari Ltd. Miniature Replicas Toobs Sue and Her Friends Baryonyx

I don't really like Coloratas, sold all that I have before, but complete sets keep appearing and at the Toycon this time.  This must be a sign of some sort.  :-[

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Cretaceous Vol. 1 Tyrannosaurus

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Cretaceous Vol. 1 Triceratops

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Cretaceous Vol. 1 Gallimimus & Velociraptor

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Cretaceous Vol. 1 Protoceratops

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Cretaceous Vol. 1 Quetzalcoatlus

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Cretaceous Vol. 1 Dsungaripterus

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Cretaceous Vol. 1 Pteranodon

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Jurassic Vol. 3 Allosaurus

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Jurassic Vol. 3 Stegosaurus

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Jurassic Vol. 3 Yangchuanosaurus

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Jurassic Vol. 3 Tuojiangosaurus

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Jurassic Vol. 3 Dilophosaurus

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Jurassic Vol. 3 Archaeopteryx

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Jurassic Vol. 3 Brachiosaurus

That's all! TFL!  :)

SBell

Quote from: docronnie on June 23, 2015, 07:54:11 AM
Congrats everyone for sharing your awesome hauls!  :)

From Toy Hunt (only one, there seems to be a drought again):

Sega Dinosaur King Lambeosaurus - 2005

From Toycon:

[/URL]
Safari Ltd Dino Toob Knock offs (?) -  they are only marked Safari Ltd China; if knock offs, off they go to the carolers

That's all! TFL!  :)

Nice catch with the Dinosaur King--with the number of different lines out there, you'd think they'd be easier to find.

As for the Safari toob models, those are not knock offs; like many of he original Safari toobs, they were not labelled with the animal name, just the brand. And that toob is one of the first ones made.

ZaZZU2

Roselaar

Excellent haul, that Lambeosaurus looks very nice.

docronnie

Quote from: SBell on June 23, 2015, 01:53:53 PM

Nice catch with the Dinosaur King--with the number of different lines out there, you'd think they'd be easier to find.

As for the Safari toob models, those are not knock offs; like many of he original Safari toobs, they were not labelled with the animal name, just the brand. And that toob is one of the first ones made.

My friend always tells me that I keep on passing on those collectibles when they were abundant, someday I'll regret not getting extras when the drought comes. Hmmmm....

Thanks for the invaluable information! For a 2 year old Dino collector,  I still have a lot to learn and catch up with you guys. :-)

Thanks Zazzu2 & Roselaar! :-)

Fofer

Hi! today saw them and... i canĀ“t resist xD

CityRaptor

Quote from: docronnie on June 24, 2015, 01:37:08 AM

My friend always tells me that I keep on passing on those collectibles when they were abundant, someday I'll regret not getting extras when the drought comes. Hmmmm....

Getting extras is also a matter of money and space. But you should atleast get one specimen when they are still abundant.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: docronnie on June 23, 2015, 07:54:11 AM

I don't really like Coloratas, sold all that I have before, but complete sets keep appearing and at the Toycon this time.  This must be a sign of some sort.  :-[

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Jurassic Vol. 3 Dilophosaurus

This has probably been brought up before in past. But why do you suppose the Dilo's right foot is facing backwards and turned upside down? Or am I just seeing it wrong?? ???

ZaZZU2

Recent collection additions, many thanks to Ankoku Daishogun! The red t-rex was the highlight of course hehe! It's in really good condition save for the electronics, no scuff marks or anything. Finally fulfilled the promise of buying one for myself so many years ago. It's still very popular, kids at the clinic would always prefer it over the other dino toys.  ^-^ The Carnegie and Papo figures were awesome as well. The Camarasaurus in particular... it's so relaxing to look at. I don't know why. :) Works really well while reviewing for exams.  O:-)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: