News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Wow, those painted Invictasaurs seem to be in very good condition indeed! They're nigh impossible to find without paint wear these days.

Bokisaurus

Takama

Well, I ordered a bunch of Items from Dans Dinosaurs and this is what i end up with

A cat that ate all my dinos :'( :))

Just kidding,I did get the dinos, i might upload a picture later

Arul

Haha the cat be like relax master the box is safe, how many figure did you order ?  :)

Takama

Quote from: ARUL on June 16, 2015, 12:43:49 AM
Haha the cat be like relax master the box is safe, how many figure did you order ?  :)

12 figures, all Safari Dinosaurs. Including this years Releases

CityRaptor

Your cat clearly made the connection that Birds are Dinosaurs.

I don't think that a cat would call anyone master. That is more a dog thing. Cats have servants.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

sauroid

cool stuff Boki
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Tyto_Theropod

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 16, 2015, 09:55:01 AM
Your cat clearly made the connection that Birds are Dinosaurs.

I don't think that a cat would call anyone master. That is more a dog thing. Cats have servants.

No, cats have slaves/worshippers. My parents' Siamese does anyway.

Really pretty cat BTW, Takama! I like tabbies.  :)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Halichoeres

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on June 16, 2015, 12:50:24 PM
Really pretty cat BTW, Boki! I like tabbies.  :)

I think it's Takama's cat! But it is a cutie.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Tyto_Theropod

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 16, 2015, 04:47:34 PM
Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on June 16, 2015, 12:50:24 PM
Really pretty cat BTW, Boki! I like tabbies.  :)

I think it's Takama's cat! But it is a cutie.

Sorry. Stressful week. Brain currently sunbathing in Hawaii, the lucky bastard.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Roselaar

Ah, that wonderful combination of cats and boxes! I remember when my second JP collection came in, my cat immediately wanted to take advantage of the boxes, but they were filled with dinosaurs. Didn't stop her from connecting though:

Libraraptor

Roselaar, did you buy that all at once?! :o :o
I was a little more economic and just traded these two: kazunari Akari Ankylosaurus and Kaiyodo Kitandiryu.

Pilkington

Picked up a Jurassic World blind bag a couple of weeks ago:

Also got this lot of dinosaurs for $45:

If you wanna be alone, come with me

Halichoeres

Quote from: Pilkington on June 17, 2015, 10:55:57 PM
Also got this lot of dinosaurs for $45:

Wow, that's a steal, congrats! Let me know if you could be persuaded to part with the Mamenchisaurus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoLord

Aw man, was that lot on eBay? If so then I've been slacking...  :-X

Meso-Cenozoic

Really nice new pieces, all!

Boki... Stunningly beautiful pics, as always!

Takama... Did they show up on the x-ray? ;) Haha!

Pilkington... A - MAZ - ING!!! :o :o :o 2 Battats (the Diplo!!) and all 4 Dinos of China (Mamemchisaurus!!) With all those big guys, was the shipping more than the cost of the lot? Hehe! Thank goodness I have everything there, or I would've sent Takama's cat over to "retrieve" them for me! :-X  ;) ;) LOL!

joossa

Wow, fantastic bargain! Congrats!  ;D
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Meso-Cenozoic

Picked this up on Amazon. Suppose to be official! But if it isn't, it's one of the first coolest T-shirts from the franchise that I really liked. 8)

Uroplatus

Great new additions everybody... :)

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on June 18, 2015, 04:04:38 AM

Pilkington... A - MAZ - ING!!! :o :o :o 2 Battats (the Diplo!!) and all 4 Dinos of China (Mamemchisaurus!!) With all those big guys, was the shipping more than the cost of the lot? Hehe! Thank goodness I have everything there, or I would've sent Takama's cat over to "retrieve" them for me! :-X  ;) ;) LOL!

If i'm not mistaken there are only 3 figures in the DoC line, the Velociraptor is not part of it. ;)

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: Uroplatus on June 18, 2015, 09:53:06 AM
Great new additions everybody... :)

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on June 18, 2015, 04:04:38 AM

If i'm not mistaken there are only 3 figures in the DoC line, the Velociraptor is not part of it. ;)

Aha, I think you're right! And you knew exactly which one I was adding out of that group. Haha! Yeah, the other three are also the only ones that came with those plastic fossil backdrops. The only one I still need is the Mamenchisaurus's fossil backdrop. Mine didn't come with one. :(

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: