News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

Great additions! What is the sauropod model?
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Takama

Carnegie Camerasaurus.   Its being Discontinued So you might want to hunt one down before they fetch a fortune   

joossa

Quote from: Takama on June 26, 2015, 03:52:11 AM
Carnegie Camerasaurus.   Its being Discontinued So you might want to hunt one down before they fetch a fortune   
Thanks! I must have overlooked that one when I made a large purchase of the Carnegie models I wanted about 3 months ago.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

sauroid

just got these
Favorite Co. V1 Carcharocles megalodon (just kidding, this is Favorite's great white shark)

Papo raptor Blue version

WS Gastornis

Favorite

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

ZaZZU2

Thanks joossa! Definitely get the Camarasaurus, it's really cool! Cool haul sauroid! ;D

sauroid

Quote from: ZaZZU2 on June 26, 2015, 09:51:01 AM
Thanks joossa! Definitely get the Camarasaurus, it's really cool! Cool haul sauroid! ;D
awww thanks ZaZZ.  ;D
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

RobinGoodfellow

Some new models:
The gigantic X-Plus Styracosaurus and Schleich old Brachio; 3 Evolution of Man by Bullyland; my second Safari Anatotitan.
Bully Dimetrodon, Ichthyosaurus and old Ammonite; 2 Bully Neanderthal and 2 new Schleich's reptiles

Have a nice day  :)

ZaZZU2

Beautiful Styracosaurus!  8)

docronnie

Beautiful models, Fofer! Congrats! And they are indeed irresistible.  :)

Thanks for the advice, City Raptor!   :)

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on June 25, 2015, 07:59:13 AM
Quote from: docronnie on June 23, 2015, 07:54:11 AM

I don't really like Coloratas, sold all that I have before, but complete sets keep appearing and at the Toycon this time.  This must be a sign of some sort.  :-[

Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Jurassic Vol. 3 Dilophosaurus

This has probably been brought up before in past. But why do you suppose the Dilo's right foot is facing backwards and turned upside down? Or am I just seeing it wrong?? ???

I really don't know, but you're right there seems to be something wrong here.

Congrats Zazzu2 on your awesome haul!  My friend would have envied you on those Papos, if only he could see your photo and from where you got them.  Yup, they were offered to us during the time that I was so busy.  :)

Love that Favorite Parasaurolophus!  Congrats on your gorgeous haul, Sauroid!  :)

Quote from: ZaZZU2 on June 26, 2015, 01:45:28 PM
Beautiful Styracosaurus!  8)

I agree.  Congrats as well, Robin!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

amargasaurus cazaui

sorta looks like both legs are on the wrong sides, yanno?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Fofer

thx docronnie! your coloratas are amazings! RobinGoodfellows  wonderfull styraco!

EmperorDinobot

All my newest acquisitions since last time I posted a picture here.

Dinosaur hunting has been a massive pleasure this year...then again several of the creatures there are NOT dinosaurs. One's a pelycosaur, another one is a gorgonopsian, another one is a protorosaur and two are genetically altered...ok fine more than two are genetically altered theme park monsters.

All my new JW stuff. I just got my BA in Anthropology, so most of these were given to me for free...The big I.rex I paid for half off.

Kaiyodos and Papo dinos courtesy of Halichoeres.

Concavenator also courtesy of Halichoeres.

Now that I think about it, the only dinosaurs I legit paid for were Halichoeres' dinos and the Big I.rex which was on clearance. The JPD Pacho and the Lycaeonops I "collected" because the ones I had before were broken. Now they're perfect! I didn't feel bad abandoning the other two because I did not originally buy them.

And without further ado...

I give you my brand new Papo Shelf! It's in the middle of Transformer and Robot dino Kingdom, but I had to do what I had to do...

The Chap Mei dino shelf is bordering on collapse, however.

My name is Emperor Dinobot. I am a Dinoholic.

Roselaar

Finally found a JW Chomping T-Rex, and the Panini stickers and album just arrived in stores! I bought a whole box of stickers, let's see whether that gets me a complete album straight away. If not, I'd love to trade with fellow collectors here. ;)

pylraster

Quote from: ITdactyl on June 21, 2015, 02:51:15 PM
Nice haul Pylraster... were there a lot of dinos this year?  I wasn't able to drop by.

Not a lot but there were some Dino Riders like the Torosaurus and the Stegosaurus with armor, etc. There was a stray Invicta Diplodocus too.

tanystropheus

-EmperorDinobot

Great to see Papo getting some love. Where is the Papo Brachiosaurus? It's a shoo-in for JP Brachio  ;)

Also, jealous of your Tyco Chasmosaurus ;D

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: tanystropheus on June 28, 2015, 01:58:10 AM
-EmperorDinobot

Great to see Papo getting some love. Where is the Papo Brachiosaurus? It's a shoo-in for JP Brachio  ;)

Also, jealous of your Tyco Chasmosaurus ;D

I need to get more Papo (I said that out loud and my sister giggled...'coz Papo is a bad word in some places).

I'm really looking forward to owning the Apatosaurus.

docronnie

Superb haul, emperor dinobot!  :)

Congrats Roselaar! :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

DinoLord

I recently acquired the WS Nasutoceratops and Sauropelta. Truly things of beauty; I must commend Mr. Watson on his excellent work!

CityRaptor

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on June 27, 2015, 10:57:56 AM
I give you my brand new Papo Shelf! It's in the middle of Transformer and Robot dino Kingdom, but I had to do what I had to do...

"In the beginning, came the dinosaurs, and all that creeps, crawls and flies. But nature lies, they're robots in disguise!"
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 28, 2015, 11:14:05 PM
Quote from: EmperorDinobot on June 27, 2015, 10:57:56 AM

"In the beginning, came the dinosaurs, and all that creeps, crawls and flies. But nature lies, they're robots in disguise!"

*chortle* It's the beast wars all over again!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: