You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

All I can say to  J.R.S T REX is WOW!!!!

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

J.R.S T REX

Thanks for the nice words.  I am thinking of getting the large T Rex skeleton and Triceratops skeletons to put on top of my office hutch.  I think that will balance it off and complete my office.  Then I will fine tune the entertainment center in the family room. 

suspsy

My Wild Safari haul for 2016. Thank you FaunaFigures.com! :)

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

PaleoMatt

Quote from: J.R.S T REX on January 27, 2016, 05:06:24 PM
Thanks for the nice words.  I am thinking of getting the large T Rex skeleton and Triceratops skeletons to put on top of my office hutch.  I think that will balance it off and complete my office.  Then I will fine tune the entertainment center in the family room.
Hey if you want an impressive sauropod get the carnegie diplodocus :)

PaleoMatt

SBell

Quote from: suspsy on January 29, 2016, 02:09:48 AM
My Wild Safari haul for 2016. Thank you FaunaFigures.com! :)

Wow! Those arrived fast! Always happy to help! Still have lots of some figures!

I haven't even had time to take a close look at them myself!

DinoToyForum

Silver the Plesiosaurus by DeAgostini :)

Libraraptor

Funny little fellow! And nice acquisitions, everyone! As for me, I am currently not really on the hunt. But everytime I´m here I´m a little jealous about this and that.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 30, 2016, 02:13:38 PM
Funny little fellow! And nice acquisitions, everyone! As for me, I am currently not really on the hunt. But everytime I´m here I´m a little jealous about this and that.

I am a funny little fellow, but what do you think of the plesiosaur toy? ;)

Libraraptor

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 30, 2016, 02:26:09 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on January 30, 2016, 02:13:38 PM

I am a funny little fellow, but what do you think of the plesiosaur toy? ;)

:) :D :D

MLMjp

Jurassic Park III Animatronic Spinosaurus.

Yesterday I was with two friends and we went to a "Geek" shop, and they had this guy. I already have one, which was a christmas present from long time ago, but I played so roughly with it that it has one arm and tail broken, the electronics don't work, it has a lot of paintwear, and overall is not in a very good condition. :( :( :(

You know what is the best thing? It only cost me 20 euros ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
(On eBay this thing goes over 200$!!)

Sadly, the electronics don´t work. But apart from that it is in a very good condition :)) :)) :))

Dinomike

a great find MLMjp! I've been eyeing on that Spinosaurus for years but never manage to find one. It's the probably the best dinosaur figure Hasbro's ever made.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Roselaar

Amazing find, MLMjp! What country has such great geek stores where you can find an Animatronic Spinosaurus priced in euros? I didn't think the figure was available in most of the old continent.

MLMjp

Quote from: Roselaar on January 31, 2016, 03:42:26 PM
Amazing find, MLMjp! What country has such great geek stores where you can find an Animatronic Spinosaurus priced in euros? I didn't think the figure was available in most of the old continent.

I live in Spain :D But I don´t think that we have the best geek stores here.

I actually have been in that store before and it wasn´t there. Somebody must have brought/sell it to the store and the store put it in one of their displays inside a plastic bag (There was no box). So it seems that the previous owner/owners did not know how valuable it really is :D

There were no other JP toys there. But after this I think I´m going to go to that shop more frequently ;D

DinoLord

My god, it's beautiful. It still pains me to this day that my parents would never buy one for me when I was younger.

Bokisaurus

Nice additions everyone! Keep them rolling ^-^
For me, I finally have acquired the mighty SEGA Amargasaur after years of searching for it. Unfortunately, the figure sustained some damaged ( I don't think it's from transit since the missing spines are nowhere to be found in the box). I'm hoping the seller still have the missing spines so I can glue it at least. Original auction photo showed it intact .
Anyway, beautiful figure of sure, and it's huge!

As a size comparison, with the Papo Apato
[]

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: MLMjp on January 31, 2016, 11:45:18 AM
Jurassic Park III Animatronic Spinosaurus.

Yesterday I was with two friends and we went to a "Geek" shop, and they had this guy. I already have one, which was a christmas present from long time ago, but I played so roughly with it that it has one arm and tail broken, the electronics don't work, it has a lot of paintwear, and overall is not in a very good condition. :( :( :(

You know what is the best thing? It only cost me 20 euros ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
(On eBay this thing goes over 200$!!)

Sadly, the electronics don´t work. But apart from that it is in a very good condition :)) :)) :))

I have one, and I got mine on Ebay for 65$.  ^-^Before then I had been looking for one that wasn't over 200$. Man, JP's have gotten expensive! I'm still after the legendary "Demon" Carnotaurus...
I am the Dinosaur King!

laticauda

Quote from: Bokisaurus on January 31, 2016, 06:00:28 PM
Nice additions everyone! Keep them rolling ^-^
For me, I finally have acquired the mighty SEGA Amargasaur after years of searching for it. Unfortunately, the figure sustained some damaged ( I don't think it's from transit since the missing spines are nowhere to be found in the box). I'm hoping the seller still have the missing spines so I can glue it at least. Original auction photo showed it intact .
Anyway, beautiful figure of sure, and it's huge!

Wow, that is a lot bigger than I thought it was.  Nice  :)

EmperorDinobot

I got these Soft Model dinosaurs, the new ones, the ones I've been disdainful of.

I can never go back.

They are so beautiful!

In light of this, can someone give me a checklist of the OLD soft models and the new? I need to know what I have and what I do not. I have so many dinosaurs I can't keep track of them.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: