You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

^-^ I got the Kaiyodo Mega Sofubi Advance Triceratops today.
It's in 1:20 and ... it's AWESOME!!! (Sorry for using that word, but I like it :).)

Roselaar

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 19, 2016, 07:56:16 PM
It's in 1:20 and ... it's AWESOME!!! (Sorry for using that word, but I like it :).)

Awesome, bro! :)

Pics would also be awesome. ;)

MLMjp

Why it has to be a problem using that word? Just because you think a dinosaur or a dinosaur figure is awesome does not mean that it is "Awesomebro". There are more kinds of awesomeness apart from the "scaly dino killing machine".

postsaurischian

Quote from: Roselaar on May 19, 2016, 09:10:51 PM

I got me the model kit (which is much cheaper - Yen 5.000) and it's already on its way to England.
Of course I will take pictures as soon as I get it back after Martin has finished it :).

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 20, 2016, 08:47:12 AM

I got me the model kit (which is much cheaper - Yen 5.000) and it's already on its way to England.
Of course I will take pictures as soon as I get it back after Martin has finished it :).

Dumb question perhaps, but is the kit version painted already like the big vinyl game prize figures from Japan or is it an a true model and needs  painting, glue, ect. ?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 20, 2016, 04:24:39 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on May 20, 2016, 08:47:12 AM

Dumb question perhaps, but is the kit version painted already like the big vinyl game prize figures from Japan or is it an a true model and needs  painting, glue, ect. ?

http://kaiyodo.ecq.sc/kyd-maex002.html

postsaurischian

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 20, 2016, 04:24:39 PM
....... is the kit version painted already like the big vinyl game prize figures from Japan or is it an a true model and needs  painting, glue, ect. ?

As in RobinGoodfellows`link, it arrived in 7 parts, black vinyl.

St Dinos of Plasstisi

Brand spanking new genyun Schleich Giganotosaurus (2012 one I think) from op shop for a couple of bucks.

Not my favorite ever but you can't say no to that, even if it's Sluchs.

Several CollectA/Procon (oddly still had procon labels on them I think-NOS, but the belly under loupe says 2008 CollectA?) Cetiosaurus-es-ses (I ahhh... have herds... )  :o

suspsy

Time for another selfie! Thank you, Faunafigures.com! :)

And with the acquisition of the WS Scutosaurus, I replaced one of the photos in my Inostrancevia review:
http://dinotoyblog.com/2015/11/04/inostrancevia-wild-safari-by-safari-ltd/
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SBell

Quote from: suspsy on May 25, 2016, 09:41:16 PM
Time for another selfie! Thank you, Faunafigures.com! :)

And with the acquisition of the WS Scutosaurus, I replaced one of the photos in my Inostrancevia review:
http://dinotoyblog.com/2015/11/04/inostrancevia-wild-safari-by-safari-ltd/

Glad to help ;D! I can at least still get Safari...some day CollectA will have a new Canadian source... :-\

tanystropheus

I got a pet prairie dog...oops wrong thread  :)

DinoLord

Some visiting family members (from China) recently brought me the PNSO Huanghetitan, Mandschurosaurus, and Shantungosaurus. They are certainly gorgeous, especially for the price point.

Rain

Quote from: DinoLord on May 29, 2016, 01:57:10 AM
Some visiting family members (from China) recently brought me the PNSO Huanghetitan, Mandschurosaurus, and Shantungosaurus. They are certainly gorgeous, especially for the price point.

Lucky you, I'm very jealous  :-[ . If only I could get my hands on them without having to pay the huge shipping costs

docronnie

Congratulations Dinolord! :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Archinto

My mom is the best most awesome mom EVAR! Look what she found for me for $40.00 at a yard sale.... Everything here aside from the indominus Rex which I got in a huge group of toys all for $5. It's all the lost world stuff I never had aside from a few of the Dino's. If anyone has a lab table for the battle ravaged allosaurus set, I need one. I think I have all the rest of its parts and all the little bits n blood tank. There was also a small Draco figure from dragon heart and all seven original 8" power rangers figures in with them.

Mega JP Haul! by Archinto, on Flickr
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Archinto on May 31, 2016, 04:33:01 AM
My mom is the best most awesome mom EVAR! Look what she found for me for $40.00 at a yard sale.... Everything here aside from the indominus Rex which I got in a huge group of toys all for $5. It's all the lost world stuff I never had aside from a few of the Dino's. If anyone has a lab table for the battle ravaged allosaurus set, I need one. I think I have all the rest of its parts and all the little bits n blood tank. There was also a small Draco figure from dragon heart and all seven original 8" power rangers figures in with them.

Mega JP Haul! by Archinto, on Flickr

Nice haul!

Archinto

Theres a complete mobile command center in there aswell asall ofthe vehicles I think. The people are all theretoo andi think they're accessorized. I wish I had been there with her, there was probably more pieces.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Jetoar

Really aweome haul Archinto  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Roselaar

Oh my, that's a fabulous haul! And for such a low price! You got really lucky. :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: