You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Hey anybody want to win this thing I got extra?

Go to my sales thread in the b/s/t forum for more details.

Dilopho

Won first ever auction on ebay!
These guys should be coming soon! Picture from listing.
Let's see! I think there is...
....A NHM Baryonyx. A Schleich Tyrannosaurus. A Collecta Tyrannosaurus (??? Anyone know if it is or not? ???), Disney Iguanodon and Carnotaurus, Chinasaur Carnotaurus, Velociraptor , Triceratopsand Tyrannosaurus, Imperial Styracosaurus, Chap Mei Deinonychus and huge scary lizard thing! Yay!

Roselaar

Yeah, that's a Collecta T-Rex. It came in different colours I believe.

postsaurischian

Finally I got my Yujin Henkelotherium ^-^ ... Hurra!

Halichoeres

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 24, 2016, 05:37:58 PM

Congrats! It's a little beauty.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Silvanusaurus

Wow, that Henkelotherium is remarkable!

Dilopho

stargatedalek

Most of the Chap Mei molds were reused for multiple lines, the various Animal Planet lines in particular often even just reused the same pieces without so much as repainting them.

docronnie

Thanks for the response stargatedalek.  I've seen this particular ankylosaurus in orange color too, but I have never seen the boxes, from whence they came.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Megalosaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 24, 2016, 05:37:58 PM

[...]

I envy you.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Jose S.M.

Wow that's a big haul of minis! Very nice.

Jose S.M.

I got this figures during the week:

Some other photos will be in my collection thread soon  :)

Dilopho

A beautiful selection of figures!  ^-^
Do you like them?

Jose S.M.

I really like them! I just wish they were a bit bigger, the CollectA's. But they are great!

Dilopho

Quote from: Joe289 on October 29, 2016, 01:04:03 PM
I really like them! I just wish they were a bit bigger, the CollectA's. But they are great!
Some of them are bigger than others!
Here are the standard figures I have been really surprised by in size: Plateosaurus, Diplodocus, Argentinosaurus, Daxiatitan and Hatzegopteryx. I don't have all of those figures, but they are bigger than I thought!

Jose S.M.

I recently got the Plateosaurus and you're right it's bigger that I expected, it was my tallest figure until yesterday, Alamosarus wins by a little! I want Argentinosarus and Daxiatitan but on Amazon they are a scam! Like 2-3 times the price I saw on Dan's dinosaurs, but they are out of stock there.

Dilopho

Quote from: Joe289 on October 29, 2016, 02:50:56 PM
I recently got the Plateosaurus and you're right it's bigger that I expected, it was my tallest figure until yesterday, Alamosarus wins by a little! I want Argentinosarus and Daxiatitan but on Amazon they are a scam! Like 2-3 times the price I saw on Dan's dinosaurs, but they are out of stock there.
I would go for Diplodocus. It's the biggest of the standard sauropods and is very, very impressive on display.

suspsy

Quote from: Joe289 on October 29, 2016, 02:50:56 PM

Dinosaur Farm has them:

http://www.dinosaurfarm.com/product-category/dino-collectibles/collecta-procon/
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: